Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,110 members, 7,946,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements (53931 Views)

Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC / Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Gozzzy(m): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
Warrafaaqq!!! OP, is visibly intoxicated with late evening pit toilet fume!!!
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by VEE2010(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
Honestly, i have read so many "weed and the likes" induced comments with regards to this topic. However, I think time is not yet ripe to condemn or raise high the achievements of the government under the stewardship of GEJ. Also, it's very unfortunate even when things will continue to improve(hopefully), those who are neck bent to see this government fail would never acknowledge it. I implore Nigerians to see Nigeria just as their own constituency otherwise, we may end up sending unbearable curses to ourselves. As for those who delights in abusing the president whom i know represents the symbol of our unity (Nigeria), it is very unfortunate because, even our belief (collectively) acknowledged positions of authority. I just hope you desist from this sinful act to avert the curses you invite to yourself and family. I grant...
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by ogbronx(m): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
Anyone that still believes in this gej and his admin is as dumb as the president. I warned pple of this yet they voted with hearts not with sense.the result? Lets hope he takes us to 015 safely so that he goes home with the many shoes he now has
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by subzero2(m): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
Godman_n: Lunatics.

Your big MUMU GEJ is a massive failure. He is not even qualified to marry patience, because f he does, he would have made her a decent woman that every woman is supposed to be and not a dirty street power grabber
Bro, which part of the forest did you come from? It's obvious a crab must be walking in your brain.

1 Like

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Hiya, please I want to have a normal discourse with you. . .no mudslinging, no name calling, just a one on one convo between two mature adults.

Can you please tell me what exactly people are supposed to be jealous of. A short list. . .2 or 3 points is fine. I just want. . .need to understand.

Thanks in advance.

Being the president of NIGERIA is worth being jealous of bro..... Capsci?
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by godimento: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2012
I pray 4 God direction upon him 2 do more. God bless Nigeria.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by sessydoo(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
Heyy Reading an article like this makes me weep for my Country naija. Since Jonathan has said his boys are not doing enuf on the media to promote him, thus making him vulnerable to various media bashes, we should definitely expect more sponsored articles/write-ups such as this. these paid agents no wan lose their job o.

In the developed world, nations try to outshine themselves in d area of devpt. Recently UK just introduced a cable Car just bc sme developed nations like canada, USA australia etc have started using it. The reverse is the case in Naija, we try to outshine ourselves in corruption (esp how much we can loot). The successive Govts have plundered and stolen our collective wealth subjecting the masses to perpetual poverty. How has GEJ's programs impacted the masses? the poverty level is in on d increase, the rate of unemplyment is all-time high, dilapidated n ill-equipped shanties we call hospital and they bolt out of the country at d slightest headache. How much is the nation's daily revenue genration? how much is expended on capital project n recurrent expenditure? how much did GEJ meet when he assumed office, in treasury, external reserves, what was our debt profile then and what is it now? A president that has surrounded himself with people of questionable xters and pen robbers, crooks in d banking industry and other political criminals? what was GEJ antecedence as a local Govt officer, a deputy Gov, and even as Governor? Since he has been seting up committee upon committee what has been the outcome? Our dept profile is rising on daily basis without any commensurate physical development and poverty eradication. where is all the money going into when the ppl can only see the crumbs? Our mentality as a pple, has been badly damaged by successive oppressive Govt and d ruling class such that we no longer know d essence of governance, and dats why people can be praising Fashola in lagos as if he has done smthin so special (dat is outside his jurisdiction as ppls Governor), why am i paying tax then when i cannot enjoy sme basic amenities of life?. Have we sat down to analyze the internally generated fund IGF of lagos alone, not to talk of the allocation from the federal Govt? if u do, then u will know dat what fashola is dishing out to lagosians is just d crumbs....the rest is being shared amongst the thieving politicians. mayb we should ask him how much he gives Tinubu on mthly basis. I take time to analyze some of these points to sensitize our psyche, we can demand for our rights from these thieving politicians. Let us shun sentiments,relious bigotry and tribalism and tell these people to stop treating us like dogs, by throwing crumbs at us. I dont care if OBJ is from my town, or IBB is from d north or GEJ is frm d Niger-delta. Enuf is enuf, lets stand against corruption, kleptocracy, oppression and unneccesaary media propaganda. Nelson Mandela doesnt need anybody to sing his praise for him. hes being respected tday because he commanded it, this is a president dat was begged to run for 2nd term and he declined. GEJ has not even commenced his 1st tenure, hes started drumming support for 2015, what is wrong wt the black race?. If GEJ wants respect, he shld command it by doing d right things (employment creation, cut d numb of ppl in his cabinets, cut recurrent expentiure, transparency in budget expenses to d last kobo, fix ourr hospitals, fix all d major roads, prosecute all d oil cabals including those serving in his administartion if he truly has liver, tackle security challenges, stop looting our common wealth, infact d list is endless. Maybe he can start by 1st decalring his assets. May God save naija

1 Like

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by moderatorr: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
ndu_chucks: I don't see the wisdom of itemizing, what should otherwise be, the regular job of the President, as major achievements. Major achievements should be acts which go beyond the call of duty and which are performed with great distinction.

Sir, to date, this President is worse than a mediocre President. I'm afraid he is too dumb to rule Nigeria successfully - I hope I am wrong.
bad belle.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
rehabilitation of yahoo yahoo boys into internet attack dogs

2 Likes

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by AjanleKoko: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2012
oyb: rehabilitation of yahoo yahoo boys into internet attack dogs

It's very embarrassing.
Sometimes, when you're feeling a little conciliatory towards the man, then something like this shows up out of the blue, and knocks you back on your azz embarassed
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by SisiKill1: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
djmally:

Being the president of NIGERIA is worth being jealous of bro..... Capsci?
Well. . .that was really a short list but thanks for confirming what I always suspected. . .now I know I said no name calling but how can it be if it is the fact? And the fact here clearly show you are a simpleton.

What do you guys think this is. . .High School??! I mean really!!

Gah!!
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by jmaine: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2012
ogbronx: Anyone that still believes in this gej and his admin is as dumb as the president. I warned pple of this yet they voted with hearts not with sense.the result? Lets hope he takes us to 015 safely so that he goes home with the many shoes he now has

You are simply foolish . Btw, who was your preferred candidate at polls
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2012
djmally:

Being the president of NIGERIA is worth being jealous of bro.....[size=13pt] Capsci[/size]?

See wetin person wey you dey debate type sef . . . is that supposed to be the new spelling.

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by bigtt76(f): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
Pataki:

Let me add more: grin grin grin

39: First Nigeria retardycious President (Civil or Military) to debate with himself during an election in Nigeria.
40: First Nigeria retardycious President (Civil or Military) to tell Nigerians to live with bombing.
41: First Nigeria retardycious President (Civil or Military) to call Boko Haram his brother and sister.
42: First Nigeria retardycious President (Civil or Military) to defend MEND publicly.

Please feel free to add more.

grin grin grin grin

43: First Nigeria retardycious President (Civil or Military) to be interviewed by anoda retardycious musician <not calling names o>
44: First Nigeria retardycious President (Civil or Military) to set up a 40-man Laptop Brigade
45: First Nigeria retardycious President (Civil or Military) to implement a policy BEFORE sending to National Assembly for ratification (UNILAG to MAULAG)
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Theben(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
I almost was looking forward to seeing the op refer Jonathan as the first President to ever poo in a public toilet. Btw OP how much did he pay you?
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by SisiKill1: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

See wetin person wey you dey debate type sef . . . is that supposed to be the new spelling.

Lmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by bigtt76(f): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
...just stumbled on anoda of his achievement - autobiography '....Best Loved' Nigerian President written by xxxxxxx

1 Like

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by frevangel(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2012
For me, GEJ's GREATEST achievement is KEEPING NIGERIA AS ONE despite all Boohary, Thinubuu, Csiromae, Artikoo, IBiBi, Ehl-roofai and the hArewa bigots with the help of their foot soldiers - BokoO Haramme, have done to frustrate the govt and gain cheap popularity.

GEJ has really tried jor.

1 Like

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
So, his new campaign is to condemn the media while he splatters all of Nigeria and local Cyber space with images glorifying himself? WOW . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Toktee(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
Mekusnwa:
The transformation to decency should start with you. It speaks volumes of how insane you are to pick on the president's wife who is not even an office holder.
Talk on issues. Pick holes with the president's performance highlighted above by other Nairalanders. Don't be petty. Leave the president's wife alone. She has no constitutional role.
so,she is not an office holder what is she-can you tell me where she got the money she waste on african first ladies project,and what impact does it have on a common man on the street,for your information she is the holder of the office of nigerian first lady with enough advisers and aids wasting taxpayers money,is she a good example to the upcoming girls even to her daughters(that is if she has one).

2 Likes

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by kutchs: 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
Kobojunkie: So, his new campaign is to condemn the media while he splatters all of Nigeria and local Cyber space with images glorifying himself? WOW . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Do you mind giving us a full text of the president‘s speech on the issue u just referred to, so that we can see the form in which the condemnation came.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
Toktee: so,she is not an office holder what is she-can you tell me where she got the money she waste on african first ladies project,and what impact does it have on a common man on the street,for your information she is the holder of the office of nigerian first lady with enough advisers and aids wasting taxpayers money,is she a good example to the upcoming girls even to her daughters(that is if she has one).

i take it that ur gross is with the president wife only. Watin concern you with another person wife. Spending naija money? Go to court.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Mallamabdul: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
sessydoo: Heyy Reading an article like this makes me weep for my Country naija. Since Jonathan has said his boys are not doing enuf on the media to promote him, thus making him vulnerable to various media bashes, we should definitely expect more sponsored articles/write-ups such as this. these paid agents no wan lose their job o.

In the developed world, nations try to outshine themselves in d area of devpt. Recently UK just introduced a cable Car just bc sme developed nations like canada, USA australia etc have started using it. The reverse is the case in Naija, we try to outshine ourselves in corruption (esp how much we can loot). The successive Govts have plundered and stolen our collective wealth subjecting the masses to perpetual poverty. How has GEJ's programs impacted the masses? the poverty level is in on d increase, the rate of unemplyment is all-time high, dilapidated n ill-equipped shanties we call hospital and they bolt out of the country at d slightest headache. How much is the nation's daily revenue genration? how much is expended on capital project n recurrent expenditure? how much did GEJ meet when he assumed office, in treasury, external reserves, what was our debt profile then and what is it now? A president that has surrounded himself with people of questionable xters and pen robbers, crooks in d banking industry and other political criminals? what was GEJ antecedence as a local Govt officer, a deputy Gov, and even as Governor? Since he has been seting up committee upon committee what has been the outcome? Our dept profile is rising on daily basis without any commensurate physical development and poverty eradication. where is all the money going into when the ppl can only see the crumbs? Our mentality as a pple, has been badly damaged by successive oppressive Govt and d ruling class such that we no longer know d essence of governance, and dats why people can be praising Fashola in lagos as if he has done smthin so special (dat is outside his jurisdiction as ppls Governor), why am i paying tax then when i cannot enjoy sme basic amenities of life?. Have we sat down to analyze the internally generated fund IGF of lagos alone, not to talk of the allocation from the federal Govt? if u do, then u will know dat what fashola is dishing out to lagosians is just d crumbs....the rest is being shared amongst the thieving politicians. mayb we should ask him how much he gives Tinubu on mthly basis. I take time to analyze some of these points to sensitize our psyche, we can demand for our rights from these thieving politicians. Let us shun sentiments,relious bigotry and tribalism and tell these people to stop treating us like dogs, by throwing crumbs at us. I dont care if OBJ is from my town, or IBB is from d north or GEJ is frm d Niger-delta. Enuf is enuf, lets stand against corruption, kleptocracy, oppression and unneccesaary media propaganda. Nelson Mandela doesnt need anybody to sing his praise for him. hes being respected tday because he commanded it, this is a president dat was begged to run for 2nd term and he declined. GEJ has not even commenced his 1st tenure, hes started drumming support for 2015, what is wrong wt the black race?. If GEJ wants respect, he shld command it by doing d right things (employment creation, cut d numb of ppl in his cabinets, cut recurrent expentiure, transparency in budget expenses to d last kobo, fix ourr hospitals, fix all d major roads, prosecute all d oil cabals including those serving in his administartion if he truly has liver, tackle security challenges, stop looting our common wealth, infact d list is endless. Maybe he can start by 1st decalring his assets. May God save naija

All hot rantings and vituperations of an ignorant fellow. Jonathan should end unemployment, give you state of the art hospitals and turn Nigeria to US for you in one year in office?
Something that his predecessors have failed to do since 1960, you want Magician Jonathan to do immediately. You must be a class clown.

Unknown to you, GEJ is fixing the power problem that has held this country back for years. He is the first president to generate upto about 4770 MW in one year. And he is doing more.
He has started reviving railways that were abandoned long time ago. He is also working on roads like Benin -Ore and Kano-Maidugri which were abandoned by previous govts. He is working on the airports and the last time I used Kano and Abuja airports, I was impressed with the level of work going on. Im happy with the new Federal university being set up in Lafia and the admission and employment prospects it holds for my brothers. I have plied Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia and appreciate the completion of that road project by this government.

You mentioned unemployment. Without talking about the YOUWIN projects, I want to ask you whether you can quantify the employment opportunities that the PRIVATISATION of distribution companies in the power sector holds for our unemployed youths? Do you also know the number of jobs that will be created if this improved power supply is maintained? What about the agricultural reforms that has made access to fertilizer easy in the open market? Have you bothered to acquaint your self with the cassava bread issue and seek ways of keying into it? have you bothered to know what PIB is all about and the employment opportunities it holds for Nigerian youths? Pls educate yourself

You also talked about corruption. Please can you tell me any govt in Nigeria's history that ventured into probing its oil sector and expose the oil cabal? Since 1960, we have been hearing the oil looters. Have you seen any name or company indicted for looting oil in Nigeria? Have you ever seen anybody prosecuted for the age long theft of our oil money? But we have seen Jonathan do all of these within just one year of his election as President. We now know the names of the invisible oil cabal. We now see the high and mighty being dragged to court for oil loot. Please let's be realistic
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by dustydee: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
phadat: while making this promises GEJ didn't reckon with the fact that boko H will not allow peace to reign in the country a[b]nd the fact that the country will kick against the removal of subsidy[/b] ,2015 is a long way untill then let's keep our fingers crossed hopefully he will perform and if he doesn't nobody will tell us stories about having no shoes.
Are you serious? You mean people voted for him after he told them he will remove subsidy?
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2012
kutchs: Do you mind giving us a full text of the president‘s speech on the issue u just referred to, so that we can see the form in which the condemnation came.

Do you mind removing that rusted nail stuck in your medulla so that you can read posts before submitting inane tripe as response?

1 Like

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by DANILSA(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
torkaka:

BROS YOU NO GET ANYTHING TO YARN
CHECK UR WRITE-UP AND SAY UR TRUTHFUL IN ALL.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Jalal(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
@op e be like say u dey campaign for a slot in d 40laptop crew

1 Like

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Maximus17(m): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
No doubt GEJ is trying his best but my apprehension is that can he stand up to the imminent and inherent problems or cankerworms eating deep into the Nigerian system?
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2012
Maximus17: No doubt GEJ is trying his best but my apprehension is that can he stand up to the imminent and inherent problems or cankerworms eating deep into the Nigerian system?

Isn't it a bit too late in the game to ask the above question? I mean the man has been in office about 2.5 years(since April 2010). If after all that time, you still do not know the answer to that question, then I have to ask one question of you "Are you at all Ok?" undecided
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by kutchs: 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Do you mind removing that rusted nail stuck in your medulla so that you can read posts before submitting inane tripe as response?
I will ignore ur insult but I still request for a text of the president‘s speech in which he condemned the media. Jokes apart u seem to know more than everyone here on that issue thats why am asking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin's First Wife, Laila Who Dumped Him After He Married A 2nd Wife / Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State / Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.