Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,891 members, 7,949,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Bhutto Was Killed By The United States Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bhutto Was Killed By The United States Govt (1626 Views)

ANTI-GAY LAW: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law–united States Govt. / United States Govt Transfer Military Equipment To The Nigerian Army / Don't Travel To Troubled Northern States Govt. Advises Deltans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bhutto Was Killed By The United States Govt by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2007
Big B1:

Trust me, United States could have performed miracle indirectly (either by out-sourcing or relocating the lady). They knew her days were numbered.
You can say anything about US, but they are not dummies!

But ,  you can not say because the USA can means it is safe to point the accusing finger at the USA or suspect the USA when this case, they seem to have lost more than they could ever have gained in this. I understand the need for persons to FEAR THE USA and believe there is always a conspiracy around the corner, I mean that has already driven people to believe that 911 was a USA plan even when from all sides it is ILLOGICAL beyond doubt. I would like to get someone to actually tell us stating facts how he/she was able to arrive at the USA being possible suspect in this, without the usual "THE USA/CIA CAN AND SO THAT IS" mantra. Believe you me, I am completely sick of people throwing that mantra around as proof for the most unreasonable arguments. Come on!!!!

Bhutton knew quite well what she was walking into. Infact, she did try on occassion to get Blackwater to protect her but the company refused and she decided I guess to rely on musharaf for the protection she needed. If you really look at the information made available, those in the same car with her were not hurt by the blast or the bullets, she was the only one as she stood to wave to her people. So it was not like she did not have protection at all, but that it was not enough to guarantee she would not die no matter what. I mean no one, in my opinion can guarantee that.
Re: Bhutto Was Killed By The United States Govt by BigB11(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2007
Trust me, politics is common sense; and common sense is Super Natural talent.

You can not study common sense, this is also one of the reasons why Bush continues to struggle today and why Regan was incredible and Clinton continues to rise without being the president. This is also one of the reasons why OBAMA is still hanging around.

The most successful politicians are full of super natural power.
Re: Bhutto Was Killed By The United States Govt by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2007
Big B1:

Trust me, politics is common sense; and common sense is Super Natural talent.

You can not study common sense, this is also one of the reasons why Bush continues to struggle today and why Regan was incredible and Clinton continues to rise without being the president. This is also one of the reasons why OBAMA is still hanging around.

The most successful politicians are full of super natural power.

WHAT I HATE THE MOST IF HOW PEOPLE CONTINUE TO BRING UP ISSUES THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING INTO A THREAD,  like I mentioned in a thread on Bhutto's son, the debate is not about how much common sense you want to allot Bush or not, infact that is dependent on your personal opinion of the person and nothing more.Bringing that in here only reduces your debate to just ridicule and bias if you are not careful. Please let us stick to matters on the ground instead of raising issues that have nothing to do with anything.
Re: Bhutto Was Killed By The United States Govt by BigB11(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2007
WHAT I HATE THE MOST IF HOW PEOPLE CONTINUE TO BRING UP ISSUES THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING INTO A THREAD

@kobojunkie:
Why don't you go and sit down somewhere?

That post wasn't for you; it's not always about you, you know?
Re: Bhutto Was Killed By The United States Govt by Mamajama(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2007
cat fight on Sunday. love nairaland. grin grin grin

@BIGB1 the way you keep insulting people, soon someone will burst a cap in your DOngon yaro head. lol

Aboki start thinking of a new year resolution. RESPECT
Re: Bhutto Was Killed By The United States Govt by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2007
Big B1:

@kobojunkie:
Why don't you go and sit down somewhere?

That post wasn't for you; it's not always about you, you know?

I never said it is about me. Please read my response as is. We are not asking for your evaluation of someone elses common sense or mental capacity here but to focus on the issue at hand and post appropriate responses is all. Not given us more information that is based on opinion and bias and less fact. I mean is that too much to ask for??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Win Your Money Back This Week 5 Pools Stakers / Is It True That Nigerian's Are Really Cowards ? / Another Pipeline Explosion In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.