Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,331 members, 7,947,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Who Is At Fault?jamb Or Buk. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is At Fault?jamb Or Buk. (965 Views)

Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This / Buk De 2012/2013 Admission / Gain Admission Into Any Private University In Accra Ghana, No Jamb Or Post Jamb. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is At Fault?jamb Or Buk. by Fce20888(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
In line with the post utme schdule to take place between 10th-12th september,my brother went to register as he applied for Bsc.Geography in Bayero University Kano(BUK) and scored 230.But all of a sudden the university site was showing utme reg.no/score is incorrect or you are not qualified for admission for this year.When the school was contacted, they said his utme reg.no is not in their record.Presently he is depressed.what should he do.please advice.Less i forget their cut-off mark for his course is 180
Re: Who Is At Fault?jamb Or Buk. by Shakidor: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2012
My broda also xperience dat too, wen we contact dem dey said nt on der record bt wen we contact again dey said he is nt qualife for he score 220 for Civil Enginering.
That skul na mess jare.
Re: Who Is At Fault?jamb Or Buk. by Timah247(f): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2012
My cousin and i are currently runnin helter skelter 4 a solution,she also applied 4 buk and also geography..pls,wat can we do o?My cousin and i are currently runnin helter skelter 4 a solution,she also applied 4 buk and also geography..pls,wat can we do o?My cousin and i are currently runnin helter skelter 4 a solution,she also applied 4 buk and also geography..pls,wat can we do o?
Re: Who Is At Fault?jamb Or Buk. by kaysy(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2012
You people should consider things like this first before running helter skelter.
maybe you choose them as SECOND CHOICE MOST PREFERRED OR MORE PREFERRED while they accepts only FIRST CHOICE MOST PREFERRED OR MORE PREFERRED.

Examine yourself.
Re: Who Is At Fault?jamb Or Buk. by Timah247(f): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
She chose them for first choice
Re: Who Is At Fault?jamb Or Buk. by Fce20888(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
When we went to the academic office,they said because he wrote agricultural science during jamb utme which is no longer accepted as a science subject,because its now having its own faculty.But the problem is that it was not stated on the jamb brochure.So now why should he take the blame.
Re: Who Is At Fault?jamb Or Buk. by Timah247(f): 6:16am On Sep 04, 2012
So,wat r they expected to do now..wait till next year?
Re: Who Is At Fault?jamb Or Buk. by Fce20888(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2012
They said he is still young. that he should try again next year

(1) (Reply)

Campuswaka.com: Federal College Of Education(oyo)to Hold Degree Programme / Jambite / NANS National Senate President And 4 Others Dies Enroute Uyo For The Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.