Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,837 members, 7,886,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! - Culture (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! (128062 Views)

What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? / The Green Snakes Of Okposi, Ebonyi State / The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (38) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2012
Now this niqqah see me typing the word "transvestite" and he wanna borrow it and copy my style lol

You still sittin in here pretending to be a Girl when all ya accounts got the same nasty London IP Address fam?

Im on skype right now...come do a live video chat with me and ill record the whole thing.

wink

Hell any other real female would have just uploaded a youtube video about 13 minutes long cursing me out right now...

lol prove Royal Lying then, prove i didn't watch you edit your message on your bittyend name and accidentally address "bittyend" on the bittyend account

Leave ya Skype Name. Ill Wait. cool

#OnlyAfricansFallForYaDumbShit
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2012
It could be oovoo, it could be skype...it could be whatever.

Ill record the whole conversation and upload it to youtube then post it here

Now prove the Great Royal a Liar. grin grin

I stay Exposing you. wink
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
LMAO!!!

YOU??!!! LMAO!!

I'LL CHAT WITH YOU ON SKYPE??!!

U'LL KNOW MY SKYPE ID??!!!

OF ALL PPL ON NAIRALAND, YOU??!!

GOD FORBID EVIL!!
OLORUN MAJE!!

YouTube video, 4 what?? Dude ur opinion doesn't matter to me. I'm here to prove u are sick, A PSYCHO!!

I hv revealed and would reveal my identity to those that count
LMAO!! ME, SHOLLYPOPZ TALK TO YOU ON SKYPE?? I DEY CRAZE??!!
PSYCHO OSHI!!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz: LMAO!!!

YOU??!!! LMAO!!

I'LL CHAT WITH YOU ON SKYPE??!!

U'LL KNOW MY SKYPE ID??!!!

OF ALL PPL ON NAIRALAND, YOU??!!

GOD FORBID EVIL!!
OLORUNMAJE!!

YouTube video, 4 what?? Dude ur opinion doesn't matter to me. I'm here to prove u are sick, A PSYCHO!!

I hv revealed and would reveal my identity to those that count
LMAO!! ME, SHOLLYPOPZ TALK TO YOU ON SKYPE?? I DEY CRAZE??!!
PSYCHO OSHI!!

Pretty Much the Lame Reply like i Expected...

Like i said..

Your "identity" tactics only work on The African Minds wink

I am too advanced for you, I see right through you fam. lol

Long as you and I know the Truth that's all that Matters.... grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onilaiscools: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:

Pretty Much the Lame Reply like i Expected...

Like i said..

Your "identity" tactics only work on The African Minds wink

I am too advanced for you, I see right through you fam. lol

Long as you and I know the Truth that's all that Matters.... grin

i dont really like this your purple swag! undecided
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2012
Transvestitic African Dude running around stalking me on a Nigerian Forum...

Hollywood Storyline.

You won't get on "skype" with me for the same reason you would not get on "skype" as London for anybody

LOL@the big nose darkskin dude in the video rapping

"That's me"

...^lol wink

Like i said fam...I see right through you

When i first came to this site...your location said Tn America

Yet ya Ip Address says you are in London

How come there are so many holes in ya fake story?....lol@you being caught being a woman "for the second time"

Remember Nawtii Bee?

Lmfaoo...Dressing up like a woman once...could be classified as a fetish

Dressing up like a woman Twice...is called CrossDressing....

lol "i wont get on skype for you Royal"

Exactly.... wink
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by kandiikane(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2012
Essh!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2012
LMAO @ d bull crap this dude is writing

Post the IP address ROyal!!!....how many times do I hv to say this??!!

Let Seun or any qualified tech dude prove this!!

YOU ARE A PSYCHO!! A SICK FELLA!!

DUDE, I HV TO BE AS DUMB AS MSDarkSupomu TO GET ON SKYPE WITH U

LMAO!!, I CAN'T BELIEVE HE JUST SAID THAT, LMAO!!

DUDE YOU ARE CRAZY, PSYCHO ON THE LOOSE, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING @ ALL UR LIES!!

LIAR!! LIAR!! PANTS ON FIRE!!

YOU ARE DELUSIONAL DUDE, GET HELP!!!

SEE A DOCTOR!! NAIRALAND WILL PAY!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2012
lol@being scared to skype with someone....

Im Online, tell me when you ready cool

Im not wasting time answering your Anger laced emotional messages all because i roasted your main name into retirement. grin grin

Win/Win situation for me Either Way....

..... wink
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2012
1682 Views and 32 pages. I knew straight away it was this akata again kmt.[size=28pt]Why can't everyone ignore this boy? The boy is not alright in the head.[/size]
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
[size=20pt]^^TRUST ME, WE ALL KNOW THE GUY IS SICK!![/size]
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
.....lol Yeah ignore me, and creep back into your lonely world of Alt Account Friendship Fixation.

Or Else get on Skype with me and prove me Wrong....

Lmfao I ended Shymmex career...I ended London Career...I ended Bitty's career, I ended Nawtii's career ,Now i wanna end Sholly's career

Get on skype with me....lol wink
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
wink
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2012
LMAO @ DIS MUMU....My career is not on NL

LMAO!!...TOO BAD URS IS...CAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS U'RE A LIAR!!! PSYCHO ON THE LOOSE!!

[size=20pt]WERE!! WERE!! E DI MU!! O TI FE FA ASO E YA!![/size]
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
Putting Shymmex's pic on here doesn't faze me

In fact, i could care less.....
Address me, Shollypopz and then I could continue showing the whole of NL that u're a sick dude!!

PSYCHO OSHI!!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
JUST THE THOUGHT OF THE DUDE WITH LONG HAIR SHOWING UP ON MY LAPTOP SCREEN CREEPS ME D F*UCK OUT
#Shivering....... I can't even look @ my Skype again without getting scared
LMAO!! imagine d psycho's face on my laptop, I'll die first!

*Hold on tight to my covers*

God pls, NO!! NO!!! NOOOONOOOOO!!!

@Kandii, Ileke & Cuddle....Do not give anyone my real name/skype ID!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
Now this niqqah see me typing the word "transvestite" and he wanna borrow it and copy my style lol

You still sittin in here pretending to be a Girl when all ya accounts got the same nasty London IP Address fam?

[size=18pt]Im on skype right now...come do a live video chat with me and ill record the whole thing.

wink[/size]

Hell any other real female would have just uploaded a youtube video about 13 minutes long cursing me out right now...

lol prove Royal Lying then, prove i didn't watch you edit your message on your bittyend name and accidentally address "bittyend" on the bittyend account

Leave ya Skype Name. Ill Wait. cool

#OnlyAfricansFallForYaDumbShit

real talk man, and upload that b.tch too. grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

real talk man, and upload that b.tch too. grin
LMAO!!! Here comes MsDudupami ALIAS ABOKOKU!!!

Shameless h*oe!! You're still talking??!!

Get out of here jo!! WORTHLESS PROS.TITUTE!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2012
ok if someone was accusing me of being a dude,
the first thing I'd do is upload a picture with my SN on it
or take that person up on the skype challenge.

all the energy wasted on typing when you could nip the shyt in the bud
let's me FURTHER KNOW your azz is shymmex.

You can call me all the names you want to "fam", but bottom line
yous a f@g. grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!!! Here comes MsDudupami ALIAS ABOKOKU!!!

Shameless h*oe!! You're still talking??!!

Get out of here jo!! WORTHLESS PROS.TITUTE!!

[img]http://imagemacros.files./2010/01/judge_you_are_a_faggot.jpg[/img]
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
Viewing this topic: Legit1, MsDarkSkin(f), Shollypopz(f) and 8 guest(s)

lolz.

anywhere we go, we get it poppin'. grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2012
Wow. . . .
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2012
LMAO!!! SHAMELESS ASHEWO!!

TAKE ROYAL UP ON SKYPE CHALLENGE...DIDN'T I MENTION EARLIER THAT IT'S ONLY A DUMB B*ITCH LIKE MsDarkSupomu THAT WOULD DO THAT??!!

KAI!! STOP BEING A SHAMELESS ABOKOKU!!
CLOSE YOUR LEGS AND MOUTH CHEAP WHO.RE

YOU CAN DO BETTER FOR YOURSELF....

YOU HV EMBARRASSED URSELF ENOUGH, COVER YOUR FACE IN SHAME....ASHAWO!!

OOWWOOOOOOOHOOOWWOOOO!!
LMAO!! grin grin grin grin

ABOKOKU OSHI!!
Pretty Much, the Yoruba Kid is just a flat Out Fhhagg

And Anybody to have "claimed" to have skyped with him...

Where is the screen shot?

Print out the screen cap

Stop lying....

Nobody skyped with this fhaggot.

Im on skype right now..Come see Me son. cool

The fact that dude is sitting here constantly writing "shymmex" and "bittyend" name in every single post alone tells anyone with an ounce of intelligence something

Sholly profile always said she was from America, but the Ip address says London.

My man, as we say in the Streets ...Youzzz A Faggggggg

Haaahahahahahah lmfao
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz: Putting Shymmex's pic on here doesn't faze me

In fact, i could care less.....
Address me, Shollypopz and then I could continue showing the whole of NL that u're a sick dude!!

PSYCHO OSHI!!!

and you so damn stuuupid you think we forgot how when you first came, you was talking about how you are from the UK and now all of a sudden you are in America and only par with "civilized akatas".

You can't get your lies straight.

Str8 up wasteman,
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2012
It says the name of the user right on the screen....

Record a Video of you Skyping with Shollypopz if this Bettch does not have a diick and Balls..

Nasty Sweaty Nutsack sitting here trynna holla at dudes all day lol

This niqqah called me "cute" when i first came to the forum lol

"Snap Back and Earing tongue"

^---Lol WTF back up off me son...I don't roll like that Fam lol

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz: LMAO!!! SHAMELESS ASHEWO!!

TAKE ROYAL UP ON SKYPE CHALLENGE...DIDN'T I MENTION EARLIER THAT IT'S ONLY A DUMB B*ITCH LIKE MsDarkSupomu THAT WOULD DO THAT??!!

KAI!! STOP BEING A SHAMELESS ABOKOKU!!
CLOSE YOUR LEGS AND MOUTH CHEAP WHO.RE

YOU CAN DO BETTER FOR YOURSELF....

YOU HV EMBARRASSED URSELF ENOUGH, COVER YOUR FACE IN SHAME....ASHAWO!!

OOWWOOOOOOOHOOOWWOOOO!!
LMAO!! grin grin grin grin

ABOKOKU OSHI!!

*yawns*

lol....only shymmex would say some dumb shyt like i "hid my face".

pathetic. if i am a slut, pr0stitute or asewo, i learned from the best...ya momz.
DUDE POST THE IP ADDRESS NAW....THIS LIE, LIE, NEVER TIRE U SINCE

HOW CAN SOMEONE BE LIEING LIKE THIS??!!

OKURIN YII TI YA WERE.....PSYCHO!! POST D IP ADDRESS

LIAR!! LIAR!! PANTS ON FIRE!!

P.S: How do you contact d mods self....I want an apology after this rubbish is over!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
It says the name of the user right on the screen....

Record a Video of you Skyping with Shollypopz if this Bettch does not have a diick and Balls..

Nasty Sweaty Nutsack sitting here trynna holla at dudes all day lol

[size=18pt]This niqqah called me "cute" when i first came to the forum lol

"Snap Back and Earing tongue"

^---Lol WTF back up off me son...I don't roll like that Fam lol[/size]

grin

ufgh! tongue
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

*yawns*

lol....only shymmex would say some dumb shyt like i "hid my face".

pathetic. if i am a slut, pr0stitute or asewo, i learned from the best...ya momz.
LMAO!! grin grin grin

MsDark tell me d truth was ur mum a pros.titute??.,....Is that why u are this cheap??!!

It's ok, I'm here to help....No wonder!! That explains ur cheap nature!!

Worthless B*itch!! Shameless wh.ore!!

ASHEWO!!!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
Exactly the dumb mouthafouka can never get his lies straight!! Lmfao

lol@saying you from America but ya shid showing London..

Who am i going to believe My eyes or ya Lying Font?

.....As of Fact

Do you know the creator of that "Post your pictures thread" in the dating section is Bittyend?

Look at the thread creator name

Thats where this loser steals all these pics from

Lmfaoooo Fhhucking Homooo hahahahah
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
Quote where I ever called u cute!!

LIAR!! LIAR!!!

QUOTE ME !!!

LMAO!! There is no way I ever called u cute, I rmbr feeling very disappointing when I saw d face to d name

LMAO!!! LIAR!! PSYCHO!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (38)

Oruko Amutorunwa (generic Names In Yoruba Culture) / The Art And Architecture Of Yorubaland! / Traditional Eastern Ijaw Attire In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.