Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,052 members, 7,912,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:50 PM

Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! - Culture (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! (128579 Views)

What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? / The Green Snakes Of Okposi, Ebonyi State / The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (38) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz: U keep on saying I'm Shymmex and I'm using my alternate account to defend myself.....
I won't even waste my time

@ PHysics.....If Shymmex was truly Bittyend and he saw that an innocent person has been accused of being him, he would use d opportunity to clear his alternate account rit?? That would make sense rit??
But how can Bittyend and Shymmex be me and then I'll try clearing d name of my alternate account when I know I'm a target.
What sense does that make??
Do you see d kind of stupidity I'm dealing with here??!!

This is beyond sad...

It's starting to become obvious that Eke May be shollypops Lmfaooooo

Why are you constantly defending this kid man?

Let him die already....lol

Do these losers pass around their password to their alt accounts or something...

Get a Life Son......

This is Old News

Lol@how eke stops typing and ShollyPopz starts writing...

Dumb azz Yoruba have no clue how i am fhhucking with there heads.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 8:02am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:

^...lol...i even got him writing "muthafouka" now lol

I've been saying muthafvcka way before ya mum got ya gay arse from Puerto Rico to America, Royal-gay.

Fvck off, you purple font using booty warrior.

Go cut ya long hair demented Indian woman, fvcking she-nyggah.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:

^...lol...i even got him writing "muthafouka" now lol

lol....

yo what happened to that thread where he admitted to being london2lasgid dude and was bragging about "tricking bytches"? grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by PhysicsQED(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend:

Someone told me the phrase, I don't even know what that shyte means, and I only say it to Onila. WTF are you on about? So everyone that uses the phrase is also me, no?

Blyss4life created an ID with the name, is she also me?

Well you used that phrase the exact same way shymmex did and you used it generally like he did, not just for one person (onila), but whatever. I don't really care much, but was just completely incredulous that two people could type so similarly repeatedly. Later.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2012
lol@"if shymmexx was truly bittyend"

grin grin grin grin yo my sides are literally hurting from laughing so damn Hard..

Lmfaoooooo

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Well you used that phrase the exact same way shymmex did and you used it generally like he did, not just for one person (onila), but whatever. I don't really care much, but was just completely incredulous that two people could type so similarly repeatedly. Later.

lol. grin

smart guy. wink
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2012
this nigga is also brixtonyute. grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2012
LMAO!!!
Ileke-Idi is 'Me' and I'm Shymmex and Bittyend

LMAO!!.....KAI!! DIS DUDE HAS LOST IT SEE??!!
[size=20pt]LMAO!! PSYCHO ON THE LOOSE!! PSYCHO ON D LOOSE!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend:

I've been saying muthafvcka way before ya mum got ya gay arse from Puerto Rico to America, Royal-gay.

Fvck off, you purple font using booty warrior.

Go cut ya long hair demented Indian woman, fvcking she-nyggah.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Sagamite uses fvcktard all the time, and Fstranger does the same thing. And they say it the same and tell people to say it after them, does that mean they're the same people?

Ejine and Dede1 writes the same way with a lot of verbosity, does that mean they're the same people?

Jason123 and alh_harem say the same shyte all the time, does that mean they're the same people?

Jmaine posts picture the same way Beaf does and they argue similarly, does that mean they're the same people?

You're not making sense at all..

Go check who first used the phrase and get back to me.

I still remember when I first used the phrase after posting a video of flavia nalbania on a thread, go ask shymmex where he picked up the phrase from. I asked a poster what it meant and I made it my own whenever I play with Igbo girls on here, and sometimes I add ifunnaya gi to it.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 25, 2012
Yall see how this nigga crossed out my responses?

like here

https://www.nairaland.com/1027026/ethiopia-the-birth-nations-the-origin-green/28#11931152

and here...

https://www.nairaland.com/1027026/ethiopia-the-birth-nations-the-origin-green/27#11931081

LMFAO!

check this shyt out grin

https://www.nairaland.com/971106/igbo-yoruba-relationship-niger-delta/3

stoopid OBVIOUS muthafcka. SAME EXACT M.O. as Shymmex.

WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN LAME? LOL!!

YOU'RE TOO DAMN DUMB MAN! THIS IS SAD! grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 25, 2012
i Remember when this niqqah made a jamaican thread and literally sat in the room for Hours talking to himself on an Alt Account

Telling these wild outlandish stories of how Jamaicans beat up on Nigerians in London

..lol..Talking about how he use to get chased home from school

I think this dude got bullied allot as a youth.

His Alter Ego was ways of distancing himself from the beatings.

Which is why Everytime Royal digs in his azz he changes names grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2012
what is even sadder is if you look @ his profile and go to page 77, dude pretended not to know how to use certain tools on Nairaland.

"how do you post a topic?..." nigga knew DAMN WELL how to! grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2012
Lmfao@only 4 Ip addresses in this room

Fam you got problems real talk.

Ya momma should have let the school put you in therapy growing up.

Thas Real Talk.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
i Remember when this niqqah made a jamaican thread and literally sat in the room for Hours talking to himself on an Alt Account

Telling these wild outlandish stories of how Jamaicans beat up on Nigerians in London

..lol..Talking about how he use to get chased home from school

I think this dude got bullied allot as a youth.

His Alter Ego was ways of distancing himself from the beatings.

Which is why Everytime Royal digs in his azz he changes names grin

lmao! another point!!

both of his accounts he talked to me in patois, in fact he did with the london2lasgid! he did the same shyt and immediately played dumb when I called it out. this niggas has about 5 ids all of which are "different personas".

I just wish i could find the link to where he admitted to me and you that he "fo0led bytches" when he posted as london2lasgid AFTER claiming it was his uncle and then his cousin LMAO.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2012
I KEEP ON REFRESHING THE PAGE AND THERE'S NOTHING 4 ME TO SAY!!

AM I NOT SHYMMEX ANYMORE?? ABEG FACE ME TOO NAA?? ESPECIALLY THAT DUMB B*TCH!!
[size=25pt]MSDARK - ABOKOKU OSHI!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2012
These people are crazy, yo.

I'm a star, and I've got groupies following me everywhere. lmaooo..

These psychos bored me to sleep, all they keep talking about is shymmex and shollypopz smh.

And you've got dumb arse physicsqed trying to add his dumbness to the thread, the same way he sides with Igbos on every yoruba vs igbo thread.

Physicsqed is still mad cos I dissed benin months ago, fvck ya feelings too.

You can get in the ring when you see me online too, I'll serve anyone. cool

Off to bed.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2012
Lmfao@the Yorubas surrounding mrs dark like a pack of coyotes when Royal wasn't around.

I am a Wolf, get yall nasty raggedy alternate account using azzzes up outa here

Trynna get hard when it's its like 5 on one...They had Onila and Cam on they team so they thought they could do something

Yoruba are going to stay losing long as Shymmexx breaths Air

grin grin grin

It's that Simple

Everytime that niqqah inhale oxygen Nigeria as a Nation Starts to Crumble.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2012
shymmex: [/s]

[size=18pt]Yo fam[/size], did they curse your father from birth? Are you stupid or something?? Phuck off my SN, and don't talk to me... I don't talk to you, do the same, freaking annoying scum... All you ever do in your sorry and worthless life is to accuse people wrongly - is that what your pathetic life is all about Why can't you get a life and leave me phuck alone, you fvcking gay bastard...
[size=18pt]
I'll report you to the mods now[/size] because that's the most I can do... If this was real life, I would have broken your shapeless head into pieces..

Just stay off me, and stop stalking me, bastard... I don't have time for you - and I'm not the mood for your stupidity...

This homo bandit has to be the most annoying irritant ever - jobless tard. Phuck off!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2012
Look at how the coward is runnning

He wrote "im out"

Yeah take yo bum azz to bed

and take your corny gay alt accounts with you

Fhucking Loser lol

Put some Vaseline on those dry nasty azz lips Niqqah

Lips looking like a dry brick after a rainstorm......Foh

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2012
@Bittyend: That's not how alternate accounts are supposed to act dummy!

We leave together angry angry angry

Don't make me replace you with Physics

LMAO!! B4 U knw it now, Physics is also Shollypopz, Shymmex, Ileke-Idi and Bittyend. Wait if Kandy was here too she wudda been included..lmao!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2012
One_Naira:

LMFAO. [b]Yes dude YOUR LIFE IS THAT PATHETIC AND WORTHLESS and I'll continue to point what a pathetic life you live to the point you come online to make up a fallacy account to pretend being black british, every ethnicity in the book, etc, among sh1t. Oh trust me, Ive said it before an I'll say it again, people like you that lie all the time deserves to be ridiculed and showed what a fool you are. [/b]Maybe then you'll grow some courage and respect your f2king self and stop being a punk. Instead of hiding behind fake ids like a coward before speaking your mind, you can actually grow a ball and say whatever you like without fear and two-faced.

[size=18pt]Noway a man of supposedly different people ACT THE SAME WAY, WRITE THE SAME AND PRETTY MUCH ARGUE THE SAME WAY. Who the f2k do you think you are fooling on this forum. Nobody on NL is as clueless and stupid as you and this is A FACT. Actually a simple look at you and ejine interaction in either your shymmexx account or your arole_odua account or your bittenyend account ARE EXACTLY THE SAME THING with absolutely no difference. None whatsoever and you honestly think anybody would fall prey for fake worthless sh1t.[/size]

I've already busted you before using threads and writing from your past repliees to correlate what I said and I can easily redo the same thing using all your recent interaction.

As for the bolded, when have I mentioned those people in respect you. As I said CONTINUE TO CONFESS, it pretty much shows what a worthless life you live in.

One_Naira:

Typical. DOES NOT CHANGE ANY OF HIS WRITING STYLE yet this fool continue to think he's fooling anybody.

Homo, English and whatelse, oh yeah Biafra that's all this man insult in all his account are. [size=18pt]Like serious how stupid can you get, if you are going to pretend to be something, you at least MAKE AN EFFORT to change something around. Like for example, CHANGE YOUR WRITING STYLE IN EACH IDS. Like I said dude YOU ARE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH1T and can't lie worth a damn. [/size]

Get a f2king life, Go actually get a girl instead of coming online and lying you have one, log off once in a while and GET A MOTHERF2KING LIFE.

SLAYED! grin grin

1 Like

~~God~~:
Look at how the coward is runnning

He wrote "im out"

Yeah take yo bum azz to bed

and take your corny gay alt accounts with you

Fhucking Loser lol

Put some Vaseline on those dry nasty azz lips Niqqah

[size=18pt]Lips looking like a dry brick after a rainstorm[/size]......Foh

LOL!! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2012
Lmfao@only his ALts Remaining....

Why this niqqah always wait untill you arguing with someone else to attack you?

Traits of a Ho3 Niqqah

This the Second time.

That niqqah want ya Blood

These nasty Ugly Azz Yoruba know not to fhhuck wit me i start posting they ugly azz pictures in a Minute.

Ole nasty looking trash lol

I come on this forum for entertainment biitch, what yall think we friends? LoL

Ill roast my own got damn Momma lol

What i give a damn about some Yoruba for?...

Worth 12 cent of a damn Dollar

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
Lmfao@only his ALts Remaining....

Why this niqqah always wait untill you arguing with someone else to attack you?

Traits of a Ho3 Niqqah

This the Second time.

That niqqah want ya Blood

These nasty Ugly Azz Yoruba know not to fhhuck wit me i start posting they ugly azz pictures in a Minute.

Ole nasty looking trash lol

I come on this forum for entertainment biitch, what yall think we friends? LoL

Ill roast my own got damn Momma lol

What i give a damn about some Yoruba for?...

Worth 12 cent of a damn Dollar

LOL! grin

You gettin' a lil hot lately.

turning on mofos. grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2012
[size=38pt]One_Naira WENT IN![/size]

this nigga STILL speechless weeks later! grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by PhysicsQED(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend: These people are crazy, yo.

I'm a star, and I've got groupies following me everywhere. lmaooo..

These psychos bored me to sleep, all they keep talking about is shymmex and shollypopz smh.

And you've got dumb arse physicsqed trying to add his dumbness to the thread, the same way he sides with Igbos on every yoruba vs igbo thread.

First, I'm not on most "Yoruba vs. Igbo" threads. In fact, I'm rarely on them. I find it interesting that you claim I "side with Igbos" on those threads, but everybody is going to have their own interpretation of other people's statements.

Physicsqed is still mad cos I dissed benin months ago, fvck ya feelings too.

You can get in the ring when you see me online too, I'll serve anyone. cool

Off to bed.

I genuinely don't remember bittyend "dissing" Benin, but I do remember shymmex had a thing or two to say and yet I didn't say anything negative back to shymmex and still conversed just fine with shymmex after that. So if you had said anything (and I genuinely don't remember what you said, if you said anything at all), I wouldn't go around "mad" about it or something.

You both claimed to be Ijebu, from Britain, use such similar phrases and writing styles constantly, etc. It should be obvious why a lot of people think you're the same poster, but I don't care enough to press the issue. I'll just address the two as separate posters.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2012
I'M CONFUSED...ONLY THE PSYCHO AND HIS SLUT CO-SIGNING HIS POSTS ARE LEFT

WHERE IS MY ALTERNATE ACCOUNT - Bittyend PLS ANSWER THEM

I DON'T UNDERSTAND ALL THOSE QUOTES AND WHAT THEY ARE SAYING
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2012
PhysicsQED:

First, I'm not on most "Yoruba vs. Igbo" threads. In fact, I'm rarely on them. I find it interesting that you claim I "side with Igbos" on those threads, but everybody is going to have their own interpretation of other people's statements.

[size=18pt]I genuinely don't remember bittyend "dissing" Benin, but I do remember shymmex[/size] had a thing or two to say and yet I didn't say anything negative back to shymmex and still conversed just fine with shymmex after that. So if you had said anything (and I genuinely don't remember what you said, if you said anything at all), I wouldn't go around "mad" about it or something.

You both claimed to be Ijebu, from Britain, use such similar phrases and writing styles constantly, etc. It should be obvious why a lot of people think you're the same poster, but I don't care enough to press the issue. I'll just address the two as separate posters.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz: I'M CONFUSED...ONLY THE PSYCHO AND HIS SLUT CO-SIGNING HIS POSTS ARE LEFT

WHERE IS MY ALTERNATE ACCOUNT - [size=18pt]Bittyend PLS ANSWER THEM[/size]

I DON'T UNDERSTAND ALL THOSE QUOTES AND WHAT THEY ARE SAYING

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2012
I try to tell these Ho3s not to catch feelings for me...

Constantly Trynna Protect this Lil nasty Yoruba Ape looking niqqah....

Gonna sit here and tell that wild outlandish lie that she skyped with shollypopz.

Biitch kill that noise.

That dumb azz niqqah sat there and wrote a post to himself addressing bittyend as Bittyend..then edited it

Got Caught and everything..

She gon sit here and lie for this niqqah

Ok if you wanna stand in my way from clowning this nasty Yoruba you can get it too...

14 dollars and 48 cent worth of Hair on her Nappy azz head sitting here Lying.

Any Fat sloppy biitch wanna stand in Royals way from Roasting SHymmex they can get burned too

grin grin grin LoL

I try to tell these Hoe3 don't catch feelings for Me......Im crazy man cool

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2012
ACM10:

Atleast I'm sure that you are Brixtonyute. Do you still remember sometimes early this year when you protested the ban on Shymmex with Brixtonyute id? Do u think that our memory are short? Do u really have any integrity left in u? undecided

ACM10:

C'mon shut up! You lying scum. You introduced yourself as "This is Shymmex!" using Brixtonyute id. But later edited the comment. You are lucky that OAM4J did not quote you. Fool your fellow cr[i]e[/i]tins not me
^^^^^

THAT SOUNDS FAMILIAR!

Cuddlemii: I caught u. You replied like you were shollypopz and edited it. I hope shollypopz is not the same as bittyend?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (38)

Oruko Amutorunwa (generic Names In Yoruba Culture) / The Art And Architecture Of Yorubaland! / Traditional Eastern Ijaw Attire In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.