Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,077 members, 7,913,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! - Culture (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! (128580 Views)

What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? / The Green Snakes Of Okposi, Ebonyi State / The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz: LMAO!! POOR Ileke-Idi had to be dragged into d bullsh*t

Sorry babes, Ma da awon were yii lohun

LOL I'm just watching. . . . lol.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 25, 2012
Royal you aint.... grin got me laughing my azz off at 2 something in the morning.

You a fo0l. grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:21am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena:
im a grown azz woman you dont question f@g.

Look at the roasting you got. You should have hidden,yours fugly fuk.

Roasting? Lmaooooo

But why do you look like Gary Coleman?

And you had your pic on your profile for months before I destroyed you, don't lie.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2012
I had mouthafoukas in the car section laughing at ya pic

I had mouthafoukas in the computer section laughing at ya pic

I had mouthfoukas in the romance section laughing at ya pic...

This niqqah image was everywhere, dude lost his mind, and bugged out

Started making names like "Sbeezy" and shid

Lmfao grin

#whyAreYouMadSon?...
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2012
LMAO!! MsDark is a silly wh*ore.......iya, iya ooo
She sleeps with every dude..........iya, iya ooooo
She's a big fat cow, a big disgrace.....iya, iya oooo
Her father abandoned her as a child.....iya, iya, ooo
So she grew up with inferiority complex....iya, iya, ooo
Now everyone on Nl knows her as a big pro.stitute....SHUT YOUR DAMN HOLE HEFFA!!

DON'T U HV SHAME....C'MON U ARE WOMAN!!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:23am On Aug 25, 2012
These fvckers are boring, yo..

Talking to a poster who's absent when I'm here, who wants to get in the ring?

I need someone to challenge me..

Bittyend is a legend!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz: LMAO!! MsDark is a silly wh*ore.......iya, iya ooo
She sleeps with every dude..........iya, iya ooooo
She's a big fat cow, a big disgrace.....iya, iya oooo
Her father abandoned her as a child.....iya, iya, ooo
So grew up with inferiority complex......iya, iya, ooo
Now everyone on Nl knows her as a big prostitute....SHUT YOUR DAMN HOLE HEFFA!!

DON'T U HV SHAME....C'MON U ARE WOMAN!!
BEST COMMENT SO FAR M ON THE GROUND grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by sambos994(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2012
I swear this is like people throwing food at each other... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend:

Roasting? Lmaooooo

But why do you look like Gary Coleman?

And you had your pic on your profile for months before I destroyed you, don't lie.

Lol @ destroy you cant even get a good crack in and you talking bout destroy? Do you even knw when I took my ish down you extra chromosome havin mofo? My ish been up since you took your first haitus after royal wiped his azz with your baboon mouth. I took it down to post up a wodaabe dude I found on google.

This lame azz nigga man. Lol why are you so ugly? Why are you bytch made? Lol Why do you even exist?

Ewww.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 25, 2012
Same two ip addresses. where ever these same two fools go.

Ever since i got here.

LoL and every single name Eke played dumb....

If she just played dumb with London, i would have let it slide...

But come on now, who you two losers think you are fooling?

I trashed those nasty Yoruba in that page the other day, me and the Igbo went in on them

LOL punk azz yoruba go running to the Mods and Crying...

Aye Fam when are you gonna answer my question?
[size=15pt]
Where is your Shymmexx Account? Did i Slaughter you that Badly you don't even wanna use it Anymore? LmL grin[/size]
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by PhysicsQED(m): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2012
This thread is crazy. grin grin grin

It's so ugly now but still entertaining.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2012
I ain't even never posted my pic on Nl, and this gay nigga said he had muthafucka laughing at my pics, yo.. lmaooo

This nyggah is creepy and fvcked up out of his mind..

And he's calling me sbeezy now..lmao

Talking to three different IDs but still ain't mentioned bittyend, you scared royal-gay?

Niggah looks like a demented indian woman with long hair, contested Mr. Nl and never got a single vote... lmaoooo

I'm the king in this bytch!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 25, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: BEST COMMENT SO FAR M ON THE GROUND grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

Hmmm you want to get it in too huh?

Cosigning to a nigga that stalks other niggas. You a f@g too huh?

Mad we slayed your azz so you dyck riding the homo right? Lemme find out you bend over for this mofo.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:27am On Aug 25, 2012
PhysicsQED: This thread is crazy. grin grin grin

It's so ugly now but still entertaining.

Get in the ring, maybe you can challenge, these puzzies can't face me...

They stay mentioning other people.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 25, 2012
LMAO!! ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE THOUGH....WHERE D F*UCK IS SHYMMEX??!!

I hv been asking this question 4 a long time now undecided

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena:

Mad we slayed your azz so you dyck riding the homo right? Lemme find out you bend over for this mofo.
please stop embarrassing yourself i'm free to laugh and quote who i want lmao....and this comment made me laugh .period ...
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2012
Lmfao aye somebody check the Login Date on this niqqah Shymmexx account...LoL

How the fhhuck you let Royal Slay you to the Point you don't even wanna be you anymore

LOL@you don't even wanna be you anymore part

Yoooo Ms Darkskin remember when this fhhagg niqqah was clowning Pleep as Sholly?!?!

Pleep started clowning Eke...next thing you know "Sholly" went at him

Thas when i started to suspect some shid right there lol

Lmfao!@the two ugliest mouthafoukas on nairaland working with each other.

Royal Exposed both of you clowns...now take your illiterate non typing, no intelligence having azzzes back to the Romance Section

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena:

Bi*tch calling me Shymmex doesn't faze me!!

Address me like a fellow woman b*itch and let's see if i don't expose u, dumb f*ck!!
ASHEWO!!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2012
[s]
BelaMorena:
Lol @ destroy you cant even get a good crack in and you talking bout destroy? Do you even knw when I took m ish down you extra chromosome havin mofo? My ish been up since you took your first haitus after royal wiped his azz woth your baboon mouth. I took it down to post up a wodaabe dude I found on google.

This lame azz nigga man. Lol why are you so ugly? Why are you bytch made? Lol Why do you even exist?
[/s]

But why did you remove your picture from your profile gary coleman?

You had your picture on there for years but removed it when I destroyed you.

GTFOH, you gary coleman with glasses..

Big head on a midget body and you're bald as well..

Bytch looks like she has down syndrome and shyte...lmaooo

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by sambos994(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2012
No longer a food fight...people are now throwing chairs... grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
I had mouthafoukas in the car section laughing at ya pic

I had mouthafoukas in the computer section laughing at ya pic

I had mouthfoukas in the romance section laughing at ya pic...

This niqqah image was everywhere, dude lost his mind, and bugged out

Started making names like "Sbeezy" and shid

Lmfao grin

#whyAreYouMadSon?...

As hell...lmao

The car section? Really tho?

Lmfao!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by PhysicsQED(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend:

Get in the ring, maybe you can challenge, these puzzies can't face me...

They stay mentioning other people.

Nah. I try and keep the internet squabbling to a minimum when I can. But on a serious note, why is it that you and shymmex type exactly alike? Is everybody supposed to see that as a coincidence, and if it is, how can you explain it?
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2012
Why is everyone running from bittyend?

Can any brave person get in the ring??

Shymmex can't be stealing the shine off me, that nyggah's name has been dropped more than 200 times on this thread and he isn't even on the thread.. lmaooo..

Someone get in the ring and let me get my shine.. cool
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2012
D DUDE KEEPS CALLING ME SHYMMEX...KAI!!

BOBO YII TI YA WERE SEE!!

WERE!! OPONU!! OGA AWON WERE ALASO!!

Dis dude will soon run around naked on d street....D guy don craz finish!!

WERE...GO AND SEE A PSYCHIATRIST

I'm sure this illusions u hv a root

Pele ehn......
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by PhysicsQED(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2012
Really everything about the last 8 or 9 pages of this thread is hilarious. Good jabs from both sides and I'm still laughing at choosing the username "God" grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/959245/haterz

^Shymmexx was exposed for being Bittyend in this thread above along time ago by me

Smh@still using alt accounts that have already been exposed.

You might as well bring back the fake brazilian Guy...

What was his name.....

Write the middle name again too lol

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2012
PhysicsQED:
Nah. I try and keep the internet squabbling to a minimum when I can. But on a serious note, why is it that you and shymmex type exactly alike? Is everybody supposed to see that as a coincidence, and if it is, how can you explain it?

How do we type alike? Why do you and katsumoto type alike, are you the same people?
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend: Why is everyone running from bittyend?

Can any brave person get in the ring??

Shymmex can't be stealing the shine off me, that nyggah's name has been dropped more than 200 times on this thread and he isn't even on the thread.. lmaooo..

Someone get in the ring and let me get my shine.. cool

This niqqah arguing with his own self in his own post

Look at this disturbed little fruit.

You see this shid MsDark?

Man you can tell this dude is some ole bummy dude who sit in the house all day.

Arguing wit himself, about himself under his own alt account

smh lol

#YorubaStayLosingBecauseOfShymmexx
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend: [s][/s]

But why did you remove your picture from your profile gary coleman?

You had your picture on there for years but removed it when I destroyed you.

GTFOH, you gary coleman with glasses..

Big head on a midget body and you're bald as well..

Bytch looks like she has down syndrome and shyte...lmaooo

grin

Nah fam, you must be talking about that walrus that pissed you out after being buttfucked by your broke azz undescended t3sticle having azz areaboy father.

Case of mistaken identity. But you? you a clown and lame as hell.

Destroy..you need to destroy a stick of carmex on those ashy azz lips.
swole neck turtle looking azz nigga. gotta create an account and post to be as the only bytch to give your worwor azz attention.

it doesn't get any more pathetic.
NAIRALANDERS LET'S RAISE MONEY FOR ROYAL TO GO TO THE PSYCHIATRIST!!

HIS MADNESS IS BECOMING SOMETHING ELSE!!

D DUDE IS MENTALLY SICK...#No joke!
I think what he's suffering from is called Schizophrenia.....
Nairalanders we can do this....let's help him out, lmao!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:36am On Aug 25, 2012
^You're lame, go take ya bath salt and hit the sheet, royal-gay..
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2012
Same underwear all day...Room Funky, Musty Armpits

Keyboard all greasy....

You can tell this guy is a loser

He is the Poster Child of team Fail

#TeamFailMascot

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38)

Oruko Amutorunwa (generic Names In Yoruba Culture) / The Art And Architecture Of Yorubaland! / Traditional Eastern Ijaw Attire In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.