Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,096 members, 7,946,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! - Culture (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! (129122 Views)

What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? / The Green Snakes Of Okposi, Ebonyi State / The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 6:35am On Aug 25, 2012
Royal-gay and his bunch of weak shyte, this nyggah is puzzy deprived and his mum is a crack LovePeddler.

Skinny fat, royal-gay.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:35am On Aug 25, 2012
oyin50: Im out of here. Too hot to handle
shocked shocked shocked shocked they haven't yet started
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena:

Lol. we are on computers so trust and believe,
That smell coming from between your legs. Go douche you nasty trick.
lmao @ d LovePeddler!!!
You are a freaking laughing stock if u don't know
A shameless, worthless, insecure bi*tch!!
You go about co-signing a guy like a kangaroo on heat.......
How cheap can one be...
He is God to you abi??
KAI!! I feel sorry 4 u....Your dad must hv caused this
Lmao @ myself.....still hoping this dumb bi*tch will take a few seconds to think

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
Lmfao@soon as i come in the room "the alt accounts" Stop typing..

Oh when im in the room you get nervous huh?

You can't function and write on multiple names Huh?

Lmfao.....I stay clowning this little dude

You will foreva be Royals Biitch...

wink

Lol.

Funny. All tht nigga talk about is stank cooch.
He look like he be eatin punny nooks and crannies with his thrush infected looking mouth lmao. The stench of those toothless h0es he be suckin N fcking dun messed with his head.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:36am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena:

My friend you are late as hell lmao
m surfing on many pages
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 25, 2012
The entire forum was laughing at ya pic my Niqqah....

How embarrassing that Must be for you...

Where ya shymmexx name at son?

Oh wait that's right...you ain't shymmex?

LoL This niqqah is like something in a video game that i kill and comes back to life as a mutation of another form.

When you gonna realize you are a Joke on this forum? lol Ehh?
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
lmao @ d LovePeddler!!!
You are a freaking laughing stock if u don't know
A shameless, worthless, insecure bi*tch!!
You go about co-signing a guy like a kangaroo on heat.......
How cheap can one be...
He is God to you abi??
KAI!! I feel sorry 4 u....Your dad must hv caused this
Lmao @ myself.....still hoping this dumb bi*tch will take a few seconds to think

Lol bytch bye. Keep ryding nuts and tucking yours in. transv3stite azz trick.

Mad at me because royal dont fck batty lmaOoooo
Rejected, trashed and roasted.

#sux2byewwww!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 6:38am On Aug 25, 2012
Royal-gay, you're a dirty bum arse mofo, and I bet ya mum dumped your arse in the bin when she had.

Nyggah, you follow men everywhere on here..

You're the gayest on NL, no one is gayer than you, royal-gay.

Nyggah writing in purple and he thinks that's cool?

Who're you? Antoine Dodson and the purple gang? Hide ya men, royal-gay is here. lmaooo
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 25, 2012
Stop embarrassing yourself running around pretending to be a woman.

It's pathetic.

You are disgracing you Tribe fam....lol

Stalking me on Alt Accounts all damn day...Brah what's wrong with you?

LoL You notice all tha shid he was poppin on Ms Dark prior to me coming in here

Now he is reduced to writing the same corny lines over and over.

I basically slaughtered you so badly during a 2 month time period that you don't even bother to log onto your Shymmex account no more

How sad is that?...lol grin

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2012
"Gay"

Oh another gay line...

Oh ok...

type another one...

"im gay" but you running around nairaland pretending to be a female..

....... grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2012
LMAO @ myself......I and my naive self campaigning 4 dis slowpoke

Hving d guts to call me fake

NL cannot solve ur problem dude....Go and see a doctor, You hv issues

Don't u hv a family.....Hvn't they seen the signs??

This dude don craze finish!

NL ABEG HELP ME RAISE MONEY FOR THIS MUMU......
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 6:40am On Aug 25, 2012
ya all take things too seriously angry

I hope no one is gonna start beefing other members on NL after this thread!

thats y i like 2 fight with peaceful Ghanaians and cameroonians! the next day we relate like normal on NL smiley grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Fulaman198(m): 6:40am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

Ok, I'll give you an article to translate.

Yoruba est le meilleur. J'aime les gens Yoruba. Ils sont très paisible un pays épris de paix.

You said "Yoruba are the best, I love the Yoruba people, they are very peaceful, a country enamored of peace"
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 6:40am On Aug 25, 2012
My pic? Nyggah, you'll only see my pic in ya wildest dream..

And what type of man ask another man for his pic?? Only royal-gay!! grin grin

GTFHO Antione Dodson and the purple gang.. Butt pirate writing in purple and shyte, what straight man does that?

Hide ya bum, nyggahs; the homo is here... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 25, 2012
Lmao @ stalking him.....KAI!!
It was his hoe i heard that from first
OTI YA WERE ROYAL....LO RI DOCTOR!!
LMAO...THIS DUDE IS SICK Y'ALL!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 25, 2012
Royal exposed you....Every Alt account you ever had i put on blast

Ya Career is Ova Fam

I have no clue why someone who got his picture clowned all over nairaland would even have the audacity to show his face anymore quite honestly.

What you still here for?....

Remember when i exposed you for being "Nawtii Bee"

LoL How many fake female accounts you got Loser?...

The saddest most disturbed niqqah eva.

I can't believe i roasted you into another "gender"

Unprecedented
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
Stop embarrassing yourself running around pretending to be a woman.

It's pathetic.

You are disgracing you Tribe fam....lol

Stalking me on Alt Accounts all damn day...Brah what's wrong with you?

LoL You notice all tha shid he was poppin on Ms Dark prior to me coming in here

Now he is reduced to writing the same corny lines over and over.

I basically slaughtered you so badly during a 2 month time period that you don't even bother to log onto your Shymmex account no more

How sad is that?...lol grin

Lol its the same shyt over and over.

He disses, gets slayed, disappears for a few days and starts back again lol its like he gets off on being embarassed or something. Faggy azz.

Prolly got ur shyt as a screen saver. Lol
Nigga kick back with a tub of vaseline fantasizing about being roasted in another way by The God. Lmaoooooo.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 6:43am On Aug 25, 2012
Royal-gay ain't even black, the mofo is a spic, get that spic to taco bells. cheesy

Nyggah on here trolling 24/7 with his purple gang, fvck booty warrior..

Asking for men's pictures, posting men's and shyte, who does that? Only royal-gay the homoerotic spic.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2012
Hell yeah....

I sitting here playing madden....and i look up at the culture section, Im like..this dude writing my name?

The same dude who disappeared off the forum On his Main Name..

How can an "UGLY" niqqah clown Royal...how is that Possible?

How can a niqqah who stole a pic of some brazilian dude even show his face on the forum after that.....

Shymm give it up fam, You a Loser.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend: Royal-gay ain't even black, the mofo is a spic, get that spic to taco bells. cheesy

Nyggah on here trolling 24/7 with his purple gang, fvck booty warrior..

Asking for men's pictures, posting men's and shyte, who does that? Only royal-gay the homoerotic spic.

Spic?

Where you learn that from? youtube? Google?

Lol.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
Hell yeah....

I sitting here playing madden....and i look up at the culture section, Im like..this dude writing my name?

The same dude who disappeared off the forum On his Main Name..

How can an "UGLY" niqqah clown Royal...how is that Possible?

How can a niqqah who stole a pic of some brazilian dude even show his face on the forum after that.....

Shymm give it up fam, You a Loser.... cheesy

Lolllooololloll

Youre wicked royal.

Gweh! grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 6:46am On Aug 25, 2012
This royal-gay the faggit spic has been on my nuts for 6 months, I left and came back and this spic kept following me everywhere.

What a stupid desperate homo..

I bet everyone loves a star not a groupie trolling male who stalks dycks on the internet, sensitive bytch aka royal-gay.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena:

Lol bytch bye. Keep ryding nuts and tucking yours in. transv3stite azz trick.

Mad at me because royal dont fck batty lmaOoooo
Rejected, trashed and roasted.

#sux2byewwww!
Lmao @ u....Bi*tch u know u're a confirmed wh.ore!!!

Rejected by who?? Royal, KAI!! Did he lie to you offline that i ever wanted him...LMAO!! Eya........pele ehn

MsDark......Royal can continue f*ucking you for all i care!!

You are a disgrace to womanhood!!

This is only a roast if it's true I'm Bittyend.......

But u know it isn't...how insecure can this silly, cheap thing be??

LovePeddler!! Get d f*ck outta here...No girl on Nl wants ROYAL

Except you!! And that's because you're a shameless pr.ostitute!!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 25, 2012
Aye remember when this niqqah was following me around on his london account trying to be my friend?

Lmfao "Yo Royal wassup Fam"

This kid is lonely as hell

thats pretty much all it comes down to...

straight up lonely lol

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:

Rejected by who?? Royal, KAI!! Did he lie to you offline that i ever wanted him...LMAO!! Eya........pele ehn

Literally Types the same on both names

why are these Yoruba such Losers?

LMFAO...

Dude got caught and his name exposed on "BOTH" HIS BITTYEND AND SHOLLYPOPS Accounts...Yet he still Continues to Use them

As if nothing Happened

Lmfao Yoruba taking a L all day, just for this niqqahs "Existence"
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:

Im trying to keep up with that asewo you call a mamy with her footbll feild size punny. God punish that forbidden hole for shytting you out. Fcking f@g.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 6:49am On Aug 25, 2012
Msdarksin aka gary coleman, you've been destroyed, stay on the queue.

Your royal-gay still ain't battling me, that nyggah is still stuck on shymmex.

The arse whooping shymmex gave him must have been awesome cos this nyggah is still talking about him.

When you're read for bittyend, royal-gay the dyck groupie, holla holla.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2012
He thinks I took his man lmao
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2012
24 pages

grin

what can i say onila cool

the girl moves mountains on NL cool
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2012
LMAO!!
This jobless mofo and his hoe co-signing his posts....LMAO!!
I mean MsDarkSupomu don't you find it disturbing that u're d only one co-signing the dude lies
You hv been exposed bi*tch......you are a cheap prostitute
Oma se oooo....I pity the woman that calls this thing her child...TUFIAKWA!! GOD FORBID!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2012
This nyggah switched from purple to blue gang?? Lmaooooooooooooooo

Blue gang homo, hide ya bum... lmaooooo
You see all the post in shollypopz/shymmexx message history where he continue to write "i don't think shymmexx is bittyend"

he continues to write this over and over on his sholly name...looking for any dumb azz Nigerian to believe him

So sad...

My man you need to go outside...leave the house and get real friends

These make believe friends are just flat out sad. lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38)

The Art And Architecture Of Yorubaland! / Traditional Eastern Ijaw Attire In Pictures / Oruko Amutorunwa (generic Names In Yoruba Culture)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.