Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,095 members, 7,946,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! - Culture (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! (129121 Views)

What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? / The Green Snakes Of Okposi, Ebonyi State / The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (38) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 6:24am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:
now go choke on your gorilla pygmie boyfriend dic;k LovePeddler!

Pick a fight with you?/ Post those threads here Onila, Aint you feeling too paranoid? grin
Just stay within beauty thread where your tiny peanut brain can better comprehend its contents.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by oyin50(f): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend: This lame nyggah talking about IP now, and he's scared of BITTYEND!! lmaoooooooooo

Royal-gay, YOU SWITCH IDs FASTER THAN YOU CHANGE CLOTHES ..PHENOMENAL !

Royal-gay, the dyck minded homo. cheesy
u should learn to ignore people and control ur emotions.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2012
lmfao Wasn't you the one hiding in seclusion fam?

Talking about suing me and Lawsuits?

...Lmfao

nobody seen you on the forum for 20 dayz then you come back out of retirement typing on ya Bittyend name...

Get a Life my niqqah...

You lifeless as hell

Who sits around using alt accounts to talk to themselves all day LoL
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2012
I'm taking shots at Royal-gay, but he's too scared to battle BITTYEND!! shocked

Royal-gay loves men, and he stalks men on NL. This nyggah runs to my dyck on here, every time I post; why do you chase after men, royal-gay?
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
This niqqah shymmexx got slaughtered so bad on the forum he didn't even have the courage to show his face for an entire week

Lmfaooooooo Ayo so now you a gangsta tonight?...when Royal not around you wanna type Royal name 70 times??

Word?

the same Royal that had you running to the MODS?

That Royal? grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Lamest niqqah on the forum..Running around pretending to be a girl like some fhaggot..and still getting Sonned[/size] Lmfao grin

Lmfao...grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by TerryCarr(m): 6:26am On Aug 25, 2012
you guys are still complaining?
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena:

Lol @ this nigga...why is sholly quiet all of a sudden?
MsDark you are one cheap wh.ore....HABA!!

I knew it, from d day you added me on NL that u are a free p*ussy

Your posts smelled and reeked of it

Can't you read.....HABA, Must u be this st.upid??
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:26am On Aug 25, 2012
m pretty sure Bellamorena is msdarskin lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 6:27am On Aug 25, 2012
oyin50: u should learn to ignore people and control ur emotions.

It has nothing to do with my emotions, I'm just chilling and having fun, trust me..

This is just banter to me, I'm from the UK.

Don't worry, I'm not even angry. wink grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 6:27am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena:

Lol. You didnt put her in her place did u? Lmao.

Onila is truly something else.

oh shut up! as if u were not the one that insulted me first on this thread!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 25, 2012
You have no real life friends.

Thats the reason you sit around and talk to yourself on Alternate Accounts.

You disgraced your tribe ma Dude....

Ever since i exposed this clown..on every single account..Eke has always played dumb at every single point

Lmfao The dirty Yoruba are trying to stick together... grin grin grin

trynna write the man name who slayed you off the forum

Oh you think you reincarnated now?

Who is "Bittyend"

Stop calling yourself by alt accounts LiL Kid lmfao
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
lmfao Wasn't you the one hiding in seclusion fam?

Talking about suing me and Lawsuits?

...Lmfao

nobody seen you on the forum for 20 dayz then you come back out of retirement typing on ya Bittyend name...

Get a Life my niqqah...

You lifeless as hell

Who sits around using alt accounts to talk to themselves all day LoL

Lol @ the lawsuits. I wish I saw that ish grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:28am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
MsDark you are one cheap LovePeddler....HABA!!

Can't you read.....HABA, Must u be this stupid??
you took the words out of my mouth except the insults of course......her posts smell msdarskin lmao grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 6:28am On Aug 25, 2012
Seems like everybody is taking a shot at each other.

Imma have to go on viewing mode. Adieu!! cool
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 6:28am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

Pick a fight with you?/ Post those threads here Onila, Aint you feeling too paranoid? grin
Just stay within beauty thread where your tiny peanut brain can better comprehend its contents.

undecided dont worry I will give u time 2 heal from that thread grin

I will just ignore your posts here tongue dont wanna start some tribal war

because this thread will be locked!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 25, 2012
Whose this below??

Tell me why this niqqah refuses to write on his shymmexx account anymore?

Lmfao@you being clowned off your main persona..

this niqqah really trynna recreate himself

*Pic Edit* wink
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 6:29am On Aug 25, 2012
This nyggah is lame - he's scared of BITTYEND..

When you're ready for me, come into the ring..

Back to my movie --------------------------------------------> undecided
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:

oh shut up! as if u were not the one that insulted me first on this thread!

Go back and read our entire dialogue.

You will see where u instigated it.

Calling my ppl stoooopid negros on the sly.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:29am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
Whose this below??

Tell me why this niqqah refuses to write on his shymmexx account anymore?

Lmfao@you being clowned off your main persona..

this niqqah really trynna recreate himself
why do you want that the mods lock the thread... remove the pics ..let us enjoy
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 6:30am On Aug 25, 2012
When you're ready to challenge, bittyend.

Holla at the player!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend: This nyggah is lame - he's scared of BITTYEND..

When you're ready for me, come into the ring..

Back to my movie --------------------------------------------> undecided

Oh you running already?

Oh ok i see, you only a gangsta when royal not around and you alt accounting people to death?

Lmfaooo@co-signing yourself on an alt account

Ya nairaland career been over my dude

You not fooling nobody. Lmfao
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by oyin50(f): 6:30am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend:

It has nothing to do with my emotions, I'm just chilling and having fun, trust me..

This is just banter to me, I'm from the UK.

Don't worry, I'm not even angry. wink grin
. The curse words are serious though
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 25, 2012
Hahajajajajajajahahahahahahahahaaaa! @ the drawn dyk looooooooooooooooool!

Big azz lips lol.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 25, 2012
The niqqah stay getting sonned by Royal

I swear on my life this is the lamest forum in the world

African Transvestites....Wtf...

I thought homosexxxuality was foreign to the african mind??

Yet you running around pretending to be a woman....

Lmfao whats up with that homie?
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 25, 2012
DO YOU KNOW HOW SICK ONE HAS TO BE TO SAY I'M BITTYEND

I MEAN, THIS DUDE IS PSYCHO!!

STOP IMAGINING THINGS.....EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE MAD!!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 6:32am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:

Oh you running already?

Oh ok i see, you only a gangsta when royal not around and you alt accounting people to death?

Lmfaooo@co-signing yourself on an alt account

Ya nairaland career been over my dude

You not fooling nobody. Lmfao

This is me infront of you, come battle me..

I already destroyed your little Gary Coleman twin.

Muthafvcker I'm here, let's get cracking, royal-gay..

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
MsDark you are one cheap wh.ore....HABA!!

Can't you read.....HABA, Must u be this st.upid??

Lol. we are on computers so trust and believe,
That smell coming from between your legs. Go douche you nasty trick.
Lmfao@soon as i come in the room "the alt accounts" Stop typing..

Oh when im in the room you get nervous huh?

You can't function and write on multiple names Huh?

Lmfao.....I stay clowning this little dude

You will foreva be Royals Biitch...

wink
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 25, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: m pretty sure Bellamorena is msdarskin lol grin grin grin grin

My friend you are late as hell lmao
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by oyin50(f): 6:33am On Aug 25, 2012
Im out of here. Too hot to handle
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 6:34am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena:

Go back and read our entire dialogue.

You will see where u instigated it.

Calling my ppl stoooopid negros on the sly.

I was just angry of the fact of them going 2 ethi since I find Ethiopians xenophobic. .you corrected me and used Ghana-Nigeria relations

but later u told me i was on drugz later. why correct and insult me personally
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 25, 2012
Where ya Shymmexx name at?!..LoL OH i finished his career?

Dude gonna get mad cause shortii was clowning Nigerians

And who are you other then some Transgendered Yoruba TribesMan?...

Like really what can "you do"..to stop Americans from clowning you?

Not a damn thing but sit back and watch.

Play ya role Little Boy and stand in the corner.
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (38)

The Art And Architecture Of Yorubaland! / Traditional Eastern Ijaw Attire In Pictures / Oruko Amutorunwa (generic Names In Yoruba Culture)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.