Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,119 members, 7,946,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! - Culture (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! (129124 Views)

What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? / The Green Snakes Of Okposi, Ebonyi State / The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 25, 2012
[size=14pt]Look at these Dirty Yoruba in this thread trying to Jump MsDarkskin on alt accounts

Both Eke-Id and Shymmex have mutliple accounts in this thread...I am staring right at the mouthafouking IP addresses

Eke-ID has been lying about Shymmexx lame azz having mutiple accounts for months

Dumb Byytch Lied and claimed "london" was real

Dumb Byytch lied and claimed Bittyend was real

Now the dumb bitchh gonna sit here and claim Shollypopz is not Bittyend when i am staring right at the fhucking IP address

Basically Mrs Dark shortii is playing you.

These Dirty Nasty Yoruba stay getting sonned by me..

How does this niqqah have the audacity to show his face on the forum after i Roasted him off of the forum and he never even showed up for a week?

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am about to go Innnnnnnnnnn
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 25, 2012
Is that Ileke-Idi??
aaawww.......
Onila remove dat picture
U sef use ur brain small
Whoever pik that is,

That is a beautiful African sister.
Loving the rose colored lipstick and natural hair. smiley
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:15am On Aug 25, 2012
y my two wifes r fighting i don't want to take a side ohhh Onila and ileke it's okay now ........no need to bash each other tonight
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 6:16am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena:

She is probably mad because you dissed the yoruba not too long ago in what was another brainless rant. Smh.

where did i diss yoruba
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
[size=14pt]Look at these Dirty Yoruba in this thread trying to Jump MsDarkskin on alt accounts

Both Eke-Id and Shymmex have mutliple accounts in this thread...I am staring right at the mouthafouking IP addresses

Eke-ID has been lying about Shymmexx lame azz having mutiple accounts for months

Now the dumb bitchh gonna sit here and claim Shollypopz is not Bittyend when i am staring right at the fhucking IP address

How does this niqqah have the audacity to show his face on the forum after i Roasted him off of the forum and he never even showed up for a week?

[/size]

Its going down lmfao!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz: Is that Ileke-Idi??
aaawww.......Onila remove dat picture
U sef use ur brain small

LOL that is def not my picture. . . . but that chic is cute cool
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2012
Notice how they waited till i got offline to fhhuck with you right??

This fat nasty sloppy biitch Eke and Shymmexx are the two lamest forum fools ever

No real life friends so they sit here and use alt accounts to talk to themelves...lmfaoo

Niqqqah Why you writing my name when im Playing Madden 13 and not even on Nairaland?

You that madd?

LoL DIRTY azz Yoruba "Tribe"....ole destitute Ethnic Group

Lol a Transgendered forum user pretending to be a girl...What a Loser hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 6:16am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:

[/size]

royal is that you grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 6:17am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:

I was just playing. .now over 2 ikele Idi

Bytchhh bring it on cool
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:

where did i diss yoruba

Obviously not tonight but you did.
Thats why they beefin with you and you know it.

You cant be dissing ppl and then running lmao.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:17am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:

This fat nasty sloppy biitch Eke and Shymmexx are the two lamest forum fools ever

No real life friends so they sit here and use alt accounts to talk to themelves...lmfaoo

Niqqqah Why you writing my name when [b]im Playing Madden 13 [/b]and not even on Nairaland?

You that madd?

the demo?
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 6:18am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena:

LOL she didnt and hasnt dissed Yoruba since the last time I quoted her.

He ignorant posts about another country while Nigeria is in shambles irks me.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 25, 2012
Diick riding azz Ugly Yoruba Fools

I am staring right at the same 2 ip addresses multiple times in this thread...

I Was waiting this fat nasty yoruba byytch to lie and say He wasn't shollypops just to confirm her fakeness

lmfao byytch comb yo nappy azz hair and get out the fhhucking way

Shymmex ya only friend or something?

I roasted this ho3 niqqah Offline..and he never showed his face for weeks

Oh now you a gangsta?!?!...3 Weeks later my niqqah?

Lmfaooo Royal owns you...ON YA OWN Nasty Nigerian forum....
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:19am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:

royal is that you grin
of course do you know someone else on this forum who write with that **** color
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 25, 2012
Cam i got the full Game my dude

The full game...got that shid a week early ...earlier today
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:

Niqqqah Why you writing my name when im Playing Madden 13 and not even on Nairaland?

You that madd?

Lmao the God is def. In the building lmao.

Go iinnnnnnnnnnnn! grin

But on a serious note dude beef with them not the yoruba wink
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 6:19am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena:

hasnt she dissed igbo pple before? you were making it look like I dissed yoruba people on this thread

its funny how pple take NL so serious

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 6:19am On Aug 25, 2012
This lame muthafvcka claiming God now?

Get in the ring with bittyend, and leave shollypopz, shymmex etc. out of the beaf..

Bittyend VS Royal-gay and his hundreds of IDs..
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 25, 2012
LMAO @ starring @ d IP address......DUDE IS A LIAR!!

Lmao, if u were truly starring @ d IP address then u'll be apologizing to me by now, Dumb F*uck!!

U ARE SICK DUDE!! GO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

LOL she didnt and hasnt dissed Yoruba since the last time I quoted her.

He ignorant posts about another country while Nigeria is in shambles irks me.

Lol. You didnt put her in her place did u? Lmao.

Onila is truly something else.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 6:20am On Aug 25, 2012
Nigga scared of BITTYEND, now he's talking about other people.. How cowardly can you be?

Bittyend vs royal-gay, leave others out of the beaf, punk.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:21am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
Cam i got the full Game my dude

The full game...got that shid a week early ...earlier today
cool ... cry cry i have to wait and i will probably buy it one/two weeks after cry undecided undecided
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 25, 2012
So eke you trynna go in on MsDark under an alt account like a coward?

You trynna shymmexx MS Dark because you too much of a coward to write to her on your own name?

You dumb primitive Yoruba are not fooling nobody

LMFAOOOO IM looking right at identical IP addresses

Stop it with the sholly foolishness...

The niqqah got caught pretending to be a Woman...

Now comb yo nappy azz hair ya fat sloppy biitch....

Stay out of their beef....

lol....

Shymmexx trynna crawl up out of a graveyard

You Yorubas are losers...lol What yall trynna "stick together" for the sake of that destitute tribe?

Lmfaooooooooo Ugly azz Gorilla looking mouthafoukas.....

Lets do this cool
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by oyin50(f): 6:21am On Aug 25, 2012
O Ga o. U guys don't need to get personal and insultive now. Onila, bittyend, shollypo, omoge. U can slow it down on the bashing I guess.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
Diick riding azz Ugly Yoruba Fools

I am staring right at the same 2 ip addresses multiple times in this thread...

I Was waiting this fat nasty yoruba byytch to lie and say He wasn't shollypops just to confirm her fakeness

lmfao byytch comb yo nappy azz hair and get out the fhhucking way

Shymmex ya only friend or something?

I roasted this ho3 niqqah Offline..and he never showed his face for weeks

Oh now you a gangsta?!?!...3 Weeks later my niqqah?

Lmfaooo Royal owns you...ON YA OWN Nasty Nigerian forum....

Loooooooooooool

Ayo royal be easy on ileke man.
Shes cool.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 6:22am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

Bytchhh bring it on cool

U try as much as possible to fight with me on every thread

since that "countries that produced worst attitude thread"

I see I hit a nerve! you cant get over it grin grin

now go choke on your gorilla pygmie boyfriend dic;k LovePeddler!

I dont want 2 turn this thread 2 a tribal war
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
So eke you trynna go in on MsDark under an alt account like a coward?

You trynna shymmexx MS Dark because you too much of a coward to write to her on your own name?

You dumb primitive Yoruba are not fooling nobody

LMFAOOOO IM looking right at identical IP addresses

Stop it with the sholly foolishness...

The niqqah got caught pretending to be a Woman...

Now comb yo nappy azz hair ya fat sloppy biitch....

Stay out of their beef....

lol....

Shymmexx trynna crawl up out of a graveyard

You Yorubas are losers...lol What yall trynna "stick together" for the sake of that destitute tribe?

Lmfaooooooooo Ugly azz Gorilla looking mouthafoukas.....

Lets do this cool

Nah this is interesting....what is her other account name?
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 25, 2012
This niqqah shymmexx got slaughtered so bad on the forum he didn't even have the courage to show his face for an entire week

Lmfaooooooo Ayo so now you a gangsta tonight?...when Royal not around you wanna type Royal name 70 times??

Word?

the same Royal that had you running to the MODS?

That Royal? grin grin grin

Lamest niqqah on the forum..Running around pretending to be a girl like some fhaggot..and still getting Sonned Lmfao grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 6:23am On Aug 25, 2012
This lame nyggah talking about IP now, and he's scared of BITTYEND!! lmaoooooooooo

Royal-gay, YOU SWITCH IDs FASTER THAN YOU CHANGE CLOTHES ..PHENOMENAL !

Royal-gay, the dyck minded homo. cheesy
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 25, 2012
LMAO @ dis fool....DUDE U ARE SICK!!

WERE N SE E,.....GET HELP!!!
KAI, I PITY THIS DUDE, NL LET'S RAISE MONEY FOR THIS DUDE AWON IYA MI OSORONGA NSE!!
Aye ti n se bobo yii...LMAO!!

THIS DUDE IS A MAD PERSON
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend: Nigga scared of BITTYEND, now he's talking about other people.. How cowardly can you be?

Bittyend vs royal-gay, leave others out of the beaf, punk.

Lol @ this nigga...why is sholly quiet all of a sudden?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38)

The Art And Architecture Of Yorubaland! / Traditional Eastern Ijaw Attire In Pictures / Oruko Amutorunwa (generic Names In Yoruba Culture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.