Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,117 members, 7,946,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! - Culture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! (129123 Views)

What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? / The Green Snakes Of Okposi, Ebonyi State / The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 6:00am On Aug 25, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: you are right ..anyway i don't have the article to make the translation undecided undecided

Ok, I'll give you an article to translate.

Yoruba est le meilleur. J'aime les gens Yoruba. Ils sont très paisible un pays épris de paix.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:00am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge: onila, STFU and stick with the pictures for tonight. A lot of hypocrisy in the garbage you've posted so far.
Calling Jamaica a drug-ridden country, yet your brothers are known for drug pushing.
Calling Jamaican aids-infested, yet your region has some of the tops recorded AIDs report in Nigeria.
Calling Jamaica girls prostitute, yet your sisters including you sef know all the alhajis that come to town to play.

What else?

Girl, continue with dem pictures and less words.
shocked shocked shocked shocked all that for this little girl ...nooooo go easy on onila
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:00am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

okay .lmao
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 25, 2012
Lol @ the person who banned with me because of the link.

We are talking rates here lolz.

The same way rates was used in jamaicas murder patterns.
The rate at which it occurs is what they go by.

Yours is next after S.A.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 6:01am On Aug 25, 2012
@Oyin50

Can I create a thread for us to chat? wink
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:

who are you

see you wanna join us in the madness grin

lets start!
C'mon shut that mouth up, my friend!
Who am i??
See this silly uneducated housemaid ooo
U wan compete wiv ur elders abi, lil girl!
Ma da seria fun e, Alai ni kan se
E wo ori e bi sit Okada!
Ewu!! Anuofia!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 6:01am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge: onila, STFU and stick with the pictures for tonight. A lot of hypocrisy in the garbage you've posted so far.
Calling Jamaica a drug-ridden country, yet your brothers are known for drug pushing.
Calling Jamaican aids-infested, yet your region has some of the tops recorded AIDs report in Nigeria.
Calling Jamaica girls prostitute, yet your sisters including you sef know all the alhajis that come to town to play.

What else?

grin iz dis Ikele Idi grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 25, 2012

What else?

Lolz.

he went HAM on Onila grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 6:03am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
C'mon shut that mouth up, my friend!
Who am i??
See this silly uneducated housemaid ooo
U wan compete wiv ur elders abi, lil girl!
Ma da seria fun e, Alai ni kan se
E wo ori e bi sit Okada!
Ewu!! Anuofia!!

okay no need 2 fight with you! undecided
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 6:03am On Aug 25, 2012
Hello!!

I'm trying to chat to Oyin50 here, can you guys stop posting? grin

I'm trying to get my poetic justice on..
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 6:03am On Aug 25, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: shocked shocked shocked shocked all that for this little girl ...nooooo go easy on onila

The girl is as educated as a bag of beans.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:04am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

Yoruba est le meilleur. J'aime les gens Yoruba. Ils sont très paisible un pays épris de paix.
what you want me to translate this sentence in a video lol..by the way stop saying your mammy stuff angry angry you won't be able to avoid my moves grin grin tongue
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 6:04am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena:

Lolz.

its that not Ikele idi grin

sounds like her
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:04am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena:

Lolz.

she
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:

okay no need 2 fight with you! undecided
Shebi u dey flex muscle b4
Lil rat!! D one wey Ileke-Idi give u never reach abi??
OLODO!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 6:05am On Aug 25, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: she

hehe so its ikele idi grin

who

before i start world war 2
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 6:05am On Aug 25, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: what you want me to translate this sentence in a video lol..by the way stop saying your mammy stuff angry angry you won't be able to avoid my moves grin grin tongue

Seeing that I am quite older than you, moves already avoided. Just post the video so that I can hook you up with my younger sister.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:

its that not Ikele idi grin

sounds like her

She is probably mad because you dissed the yoruba not too long ago in what was another brainless rant. Smh.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 6:06am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
Shebi u dey flex muscle b4
Lil rat!! D one wey Ileke-Idi give u never reach abi??
OLODO!!

dont have time 4 u today! next time

it aint worth it
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 25, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: she

Lol thanx.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 6:08am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena:

She is probably mad because you dissed the yoruba not too long ago in what was another brainless rant. Smh.

so isnt it ikele idi

she has been trying 2 pick up a fight with me since. .after I insulted her ugly as;s

I only brought up jamaica when u told me I was on drugs
when you know I was just playing around

I dont want some tribal fights here tonight!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 6:09am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena:

I aint mad. I just pity the fool who farted Onila out of her anus. Onila knows lil to nothing about Nigeria or even her people. It worries me when she strays outside of the beauty content.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:

dont have time 4 u today! next time

it aint worth it
LMAO!!

Fear, Fear undecided undecided

Shouldn't hv started wiv me in d first place

Bipolar Bi*tch!

Na we, we dey NL naw

I go show u better craze, Tribalistic Monkey!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 6:11am On Aug 25, 2012
MzD,

Dust off Onila's comment about Jamaica. She's just reflecting her people's condition on Jamaica.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

I aint mad. I just pity the fool who farted Onila out of her anus. Onila knows lil to nothing about Nigeria or even her people. It worries me when she strays outside of the beauty content.

Lol be easy on her...

Anyway, you got banned? grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 6:11am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

I aint mad. I just pity the fool who farted her. Onila knows lil to nothing about Nigeria or even her people. It worries me when she strays outside of the beauty content.

Iz that not how you look in real life grin miss yoruba omoge

chubby bitc;h sit down @ the corner!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:12am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

Seeing that I am quite older than you, moves already avoided. Just post the video so that I can hook you up with my younger sister.
says who. love/relationship doesn't have age barrier tongue tongue tongue...how old is your sister.?
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge: MzD,

Dust off Onila's comment about Jamaica. She's just reflecting her people's condition on Jamaica.

Lol. Its cool I know jamo has issues. Im not mad just surprised she had so much dislike and hate but what is in the dark.....wink
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 6:13am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!!

Fear, Fear undecided undecided

Shouldn't hv started wiv me in d first place

Bipolar Bi*tch!

Na we, we dey NL naw

I go show u better craze, Tribalistic Monkey!

I was just playing. .now over 2 ikele Idi
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:14am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena:

Lol thanx.
welcome
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by oyin50(f): 6:14am On Aug 25, 2012
The curses here are freightening sha.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 6:14am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:

Iz that not how you look in real life grin miss yoruba omoge

chubby bitc;h sit down @ the corner!

Cute chic.

Who is she?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38)

The Art And Architecture Of Yorubaland! / Traditional Eastern Ijaw Attire In Pictures / Oruko Amutorunwa (generic Names In Yoruba Culture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.