Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,423 members, 7,974,735 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:23 AM

Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! - Culture (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! (129618 Views)

What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? / The Green Snakes Of Okposi, Ebonyi State / The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 5:07am On Aug 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Thats right. Run like you did when you dissed the Yorubas on here and they STRAIGHT SLAYED YOU.

at least my life wont be in danger unlike fighting with a Jamo

which yorubas finished me-was it Ikele idi

me run ke tongue

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 5:07am On Aug 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
Shymmex finally get mouth grin

Lemme guess you ain't shymmex and you ain't sholly?

Lamest nigga on the forum. Take your seat and observe.
And if you knew about Black Hawk Down you wouldn't be running your big baboon mouth on the subject. "Americans ran".

Boy stop.

STFU, who's shymmex? Are you dumb? Talking about about a stupid bytch with a normal head on a midget body - you fvcking Gary Coleman twin, fvck off and stop quoting my shyte, you consummate retard.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by sambos994(m): 5:08am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

LMAO!!!! Don't let your Igbo "brothers" on NL see this. It's typically safer for them to assume that inter-tribal breeding occurs only within a Yoruba-Hausa, Yoruba-Fulani connection. They'll disown you faster than a. . . . grin

Nah man....Hausa/igbo by genetics, but really...I barely know anything about Hausa.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 25, 2012
sambos994: [size=24pt]MEEEEHN I'M ENJOYING THIS!!!![/size]
LMAO!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 5:09am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend:

STFU, who's shymmex? Are you dumb? Talking about about a stupid bytch with a normal head on a midget body - you fvcking Gary Coleman twin, fvck off and stop quoting my shyte, you consummate retard.
grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by sambos994(m): 5:09am On Aug 25, 2012
So uh...how did the topic derail this bad?
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 5:09am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:
come and see Jamaican women fu-cking around here . .even common bittyend they are all chasing over after him 2 buy them weed grin
Jamaicans some lazy ass pple. not so interested in school but just love dancing and drinking rum

when I meet caribbeans they all tell me they hate Jamaicans. ya all think your better than yr fellow Islanders
just because your music dominates the Caribbean tongue

Don't give a fvck about Jamaicans do.

These clowns just go around polluting the forum with their pseudo-knowledge, insecurities, and creepy lifestyles.

Fvck these people!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:

come and see Jamaican women fu-cking around here . .even common bittyend they are all chasing over after him 2 buy them weed grin
Jamaicans some lazy ass pple. not so interested in school but just love dancing and drinking rum

when I meet caribbeans they all tell me they hate Jamaicans. ya all think your better than yr fellow Islanders
just because your music dominates the Caribbean tongue

"other islanders in the UK don't like Jamos"...since when should or have we given a flying fck?

Other Africans like Nigerians? FUK OUTTA HERE! grin

IDGAF about the low lifes who call themselves Jamos in the UK.
We don't even like them. grin JAs in the U.S. are far better off than those lost mofos.
But don't even come on Nairaland trying to pretend you ppl have good reps in the UK. My girl, your youth esp. those in the streets? Stabbing, wh0ring and living the same unproductive life so don't even try it.

I am up on it little girl. Don't style a styler.

You just continue posting beauty threads with your bis3xual azz. grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 5:11am On Aug 25, 2012
Stupid bytch calls me shymmex everywhere, and now its shollypopz - are re.tards that insecure that you've accuse people everywhere to make a point?

Crazy mofos - go get a life, or jump off a cliff.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by sambos994(m): 5:11am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend:

Sorry MsDarkSkin..but this made me s**t my pants laughing!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 5:11am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend:

Don't give a fvck about Jamaicans do.

These clowns just go around polluting the forum with their pseudo-knowledge, insecurities, and creepy lifestyles.

Fvck these people!

chasing you 2 buy them weed and rum tongue

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 5:11am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend:

LOL. Royal ain't here so you feel you can pop shyt.

Gary Coleman?

With your big azz v@gina lips.
Fugliest and fakes monkey on the forum pretending to be a female and stalking other dudes.

GROSS.

R3tard always trying to speak patois and now want to pop shyt. grin grin

unfckingbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 5:13am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:

chasing you 2 buy them weed and rum tongue

I don't give two fvcks about them. Fvck them!!

Just stop coming here to spew shyte you know nothing about..

Africa is Africa - America, Jamaica or wherever the fvck you come is what they're..

Different experiences and different histories...
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by TerryCarr(m): 5:13am On Aug 25, 2012
PhysicsQED:

The Eritrean war started before the Ethiopian civil war. If they were capable of bringing Eritrea under direct Ethiopian control, why didn't they do it before 1974?
crappy army? they probably did not pay much attention to them at first. anything is possible. even if Eritrea was controlled they will probably get Independence sooner or later the Eritreans think they are superior to the Ethiopians so yeah
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 5:13am On Aug 25, 2012
MsDarkskin, I've video chat with shollypopz on skype and 2go.

Bittyend = shymmex, not shollypopz
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend:

Why deny me alternate account??!! cry cry
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge: MsDarkskin, I've video chat with shollypopz on skype and 2go.

[size=18pt]Bittyend = shymmex,[/size] not shollypopz

ahhh!! cheesy grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 5:14am On Aug 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

"other islanders in the UK don't like Jamos"...since when should or have we given a flying fck?

Other Africans like Nigerians? FUK OUTTA HERE! grin

IDGAF about the low lifes who call themselves Jamos in the UK.
We don't even like them. grin JAs in the U.S. are far better off than those lost mofos.
But don't even come on Nairaland trying to pretend you ppl have good reps in the UK. My girl, your youth esp. those in the streets? Stabbing, wh0ring and living the same unproductive life so don't even try it.

I am up on it little girl. Don't style a styler.

You just continue posting beauty threads with your bis3xual azz. grin

as if you didnt contribute on the beauty threads tongue wasn't you posting pictures on the Caribbean beauty thread

Nigerian girls will rather fu;ck 2 do important things like feed her family back in Nigeria

unlike Jamo girls banging men just 2 buy them weed and little bottle of rum

Now go and steal your best friends new radio

petty thief with no class!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 25, 2012
that makes it even worse...
he's so hideous!! grin grin grin

and lame.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by sambos994(m): 5:15am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

Ok. Have you been to Igboland or Hausaland?

Infact, have you ever been to Nigeria? Hopefully you aint one of those silly boys who claim to know everything about Nigeria, yet have never even stepped on a Nigerian leaf. lol

Actually..I was born and live in Lagos(though i'm not there now). I've been to Kano to visit my biological father. My mother and father were born somewhere in Imo State.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 5:15am On Aug 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
LOL. Royal ain't here so you feel you can pop shyt.

Gary Coleman?

With your big azz v@gina lips.
Fugliest and fakes monkey on the forum pretending to be a female and stalking other dudes.

GROSS.

R3tard always trying to speak patois and now want to pop shyt. grin grin
unfckingbelievable.

Bytch, you ain't see my pics to know what I look like - but at least I know you look like a Gary Coleman twin with glasses on.. Normal head on a midget body!!

Muthafvck your blue font posting faggit partner follwoing me around this bytch since I came back like an arse warrior, who does that?

Muthafvck you bytch!! I spit on you and would pee on ya grave!!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 5:17am On Aug 25, 2012
sambos994:

Actually..I was born and live in Lagos(though i'm not there now).

Because I like you, I'll desist from questioning you. You're giving too much private info.

#modify posts.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:

as if you didnt contribute on the beauty threads tongue wasn't you posting pictures on the Caribbean beauty thread

Nigerian girls will rather fu;ck 2 dp important things like feed her family back in Nigeria

unlike Jamo girls banging men just 2 buy them weed and little bottle of rum

Now go and steal your best friends new radio

petty thief with no class!

and you forgot sell their azz in European countries for pennies, black berries and brazilian weaves grin tongue

I sure did contribute but you're obsessed. you have over 100 topics most of which features the bodies and looks of other btches.

dyke trick.

how you gonna start with me and get mad because I am airing your shyt out?
Don't even try to get mouth for bitty, he's the biggest bytch on this mofo.

Royal slayed and roasted him like I did you.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 5:18am On Aug 25, 2012
Fvckers so re.tarded and lame, they check when I'm online to see what thread I'm - jobless, warfare mofos..

I was shymmex, and now I'm shollypopz, stupid insecure chimpnoids..

Fvck off to a Jamaican thread and spew ya pseudo-knowledge to ya fellow Jamaicans..

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge: MsDarkskin, I've video chat with shollypopz on skype and 2go.

Bittyend = shymmex, not shollypopz
Not necessary Ileke!

She knows, she's got to be really sick to believe that but then again undecided
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend:

Bytch, you ain't see my pics to know what I look like - but at least I know you look like a Gary Coleman twin with glasses on.. Normal head on a midget body!!

Muthafvck your blue font posting faggit partner follwoing me around this bytch since I came back like an arse warrior, who does that?

Muthafvck you bytch!! I spit on you and would pee on ya grave!!

Actually I have seen your pictures.

this persona you have going on is cute...but it ain't fo0ling me.

We know what is up monkey nyash faced village goat.

big lips, big nose and big head trying to style someone out.

Fck royal? I am sure you would like to with your f@ggidy azz but he don't role that way.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 25, 2012
I was on this thread last nite and it was peaceful.

How did this thread turn to another war zone

KAI!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 5:23am On Aug 25, 2012
The only thing Royal and his blue font is slaying is faggit arse..

Shymmex who isn't that vicious dissed fvcking Royal - and gay arse royal had to create 20 IDs, 40 threads, and 300 comments to get back at shymmex. If that ain't the lamest shyte ever, I don't know what it is. Royal was crying all over NL for 3 days creating threads about shymmex posting pictures lmaoooooooo... Who does that? That's the lamest shyte ever - and it shows shymmex fvck the boy's emotions up. If shymmex could get him emotional, imagine what the almighty bittyend would do to him.

I molest muthafvckers on here!!! The royal-gay ain't got pictures to post about me - let him come take his arse whoooping too..

I'm high as fvck tonight, and I'll eat stupid mofos for dinner, and probably end up getting banned for 10 years like shymmex.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Fulaman198(m): 5:24am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend:

Splitting the country would be best thing to happen to Nigeria - and that's the only way we can move forward. But if we can't get that - we should get resource control, regional government, and limit migration around the country.

No offense but you come off as a huge fool Bittyend
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 25, 2012
On a more serious note, what happened to my alternate account Shymmex. I'm only seeing my other alternate account, bittyend nowadays......

Where d f*uck is Shymmex anyway??!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 5:26am On Aug 25, 2012
Viewing this topic: oyin50(f), MsDarkSkin(f), sambos994(m), onila(f), SmoothCrim, Yoruba_Omoge, Shollypopz(f), bittyend(m), CAMNEWTON4PRES and 2 guest(s)

LOL @ Smoothcrim's stank sef cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38)

Traditional Eastern Ijaw Attire In Pictures / The Art And Architecture Of Yorubaland! / Oruko Amutorunwa (generic Names In Yoruba Culture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.