Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,390 members, 7,974,629 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! - Culture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! (129616 Views)

What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? / The Green Snakes Of Okposi, Ebonyi State / The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend: Off to finish off this movie: "Something the lord made."

Mos Def - that's a real African American brother, not the lame wannabes on here.

You fvckers ain't even African American - fvcking Jamaican and Puerto Rican creepy dolts.

Fvck off the forum!!

Off to watch my movie!!
lol @ my alternate account always announcing his next action

Don't 4get to stalk me tomorrow.....that's what alternate accounts do,lol
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend: Off to finish off this movie: "Something the lord made."

Mos Def - that's a real African American brother, not the lame wannabes on here.

You fvckers ain't even African American - fvcking Jamaican and Puerto Rican creepy dolts.

Fvck off the forum!!

Off to watch my movie!!

Lol shut your lame a!z up.

Lmao. Royal say he on pillz now u talking about high?

Copy copy, f@ggot.
stealing pictures of biracial niggas and posting them of yourself on rate threads then create a thread talking about suing members for posting your shyt lmao! I wish the modz kept it up.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by oyin50(f): 5:43am On Aug 25, 2012
No seriously if she really is then she's gotten a huge obsession with Nigerians. Wow!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 5:44am On Aug 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

All dont have the second or first highest with over 100 new cases err day. tongue

go check the aids rate in Africa n come back

Nigeria aint even top 10. .the southern African countries carry the cup

OF INFORMATION
1 Swaziland
2 Botswana

3 Lesotho

4 South Africa

5 Zimbabwe

6 Zambia

7 Namibia

8 Mozambique

9 Malawi

10 Uganda
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 25, 2012
oyin50: No seriously if she really is then she's gotten a huge obsession with Nigerians. Wow!
LMAO!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 5:45am On Aug 25, 2012
oyin50: No seriously if she really is then she's gotten a huge obsession with Nigerians. Wow!

shes just into her African roots

and being on Nairaland has helped her learn Nigerian words
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 5:45am On Aug 25, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: nahhh there was no sarcasm intended ..i really missed u .. smiley smiley. and no i will start the 29Th august, how about you?

Déjà n'a
Don't go AWOL on me on the 30th of August.
I go on youtube everyday, hoping you'd post that translation video sad
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 5:45am On Aug 25, 2012
20 pages cool
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by oyin50(f): 5:46am On Aug 25, 2012
Haba a Jamaican saying copy copy. The girl is a 9ja jor.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:

Last person I would expect to shut h03s down for me lolz.

Kudos.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by sambos994(m): 5:47am On Aug 25, 2012
onila: 20 pages cool

...and counting grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 5:47am On Aug 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Again I contributed meanwhile you live on them.

You created like five more since. lmao.

Str8 up dyke.

covering most African countries
just showing the diversity of the African continent tongue
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 25, 2012
oyin50: Haba a Jamaican saying copy copy. The girl is a 9ja jor.

Lolz....is patois much different from pidgin?
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 5:47am On Aug 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Last person I would expect to shut h03s down for me lolz.

Kudos.

grin we are just playing, right grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by oyin50(f): 5:48am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:

ah o.k it adds up then.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 25, 2012
oyin50: ah o.k it adds up then.
Welcome to NL smiley....
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 5:49am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:

go check the aids rate in Africa n come back

Nigeria aint even top 10. .the southern African countries carry the cup

Funny Onila, your region is in the tops in Nigeria

Anambra, Abia, Enugu etc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/742042_stats_pngdf9a512e928a36d29a8accdccf119627
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:50am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

Déjà n'a
Don't go AWOL on me on the 30th of August.
I go on youtube everyday, hoping you'd post that translation video sad
lol we had a deal ..you backed up.. grin grin.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by oyin50(f): 5:51am On Aug 25, 2012
Omo its fun here o
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 5:51am On Aug 25, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: lol we had a deal ..you backed up out.. grin grin.

Deal wasn't on the video jor. You're making mami sad sad
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 25, 2012
http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/32627/2012/08/16/nigeria_records_1000_hivaids_cases_daily_naca_dg.html?quicktabs_2=0&quicktabs_3=1

Presently, Nigeria has the second highest HIV/AIDS burden next to South Africa with 4.1 prevalence rate.

guess these are some LYING azz mofos. tongue
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 5:52am On Aug 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
Lol shut your lame a!z up.

Lmao. Royal say he on pillz now u talking about high?

Copy copy, f@ggot.
stealing pictures of biracial niggas and posting them of yourself on rate threads then create a thread talking about suing members for posting your shyt lmao! I wish the modz kept it up.

Bytch, I had the picture on my profile, and "[size=18pt]Yesterday is history and future is an illusion...Spiritual feeling when I'm trees dieting[/size]" as my personal text...way before ya royal-gay was on bath salt.

Go get yaself a come back!! - how many times am I going to tell you, your comebacks are the lamest ever? I've been telling you since April, but you're too stooooopid to upgrade that shyte. I fvck muthafvckers' minds up.

R.I.P Gary Coleman!!! cool

Signing out for tonight!! cool
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 5:52am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

Funny Onila, your region is in the tops in Nigeria

Anambra, Abia, Enugu etc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/742042_stats_pngdf9a512e928a36d29a8accdccf119627

we are talking abt Nigeria not some small towns in Nigeria! tongue
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by oyin50(f): 5:53am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
Welcome to NL smiley....
. Thank u. But bittyend sounds like a juvenile who's academically sound. Pls don't fight me o
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by sambos994(m): 5:53am On Aug 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin: http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/32627/2012/08/16/nigeria_records_1000_hivaids_cases_daily_naca_dg.html?quicktabs_2=0&quicktabs_3=1

guess these are some LYING azz mofos. tongue

ehem...umm...that's in numbers not percentage. Countries which has the highest AIDS refers to percentage.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 25, 2012
oyin50: Omo its fun here o
lol, wait till u get sucked in d drama
Be ready to meet d weirdest ppl ever
The hoes & dummies of d world, lol
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 5:54am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, wait till u get sucked in d drama
Be ready to meet d weirdest ppl ever
The hoes & dummies of d world, lol

oh shut the fu;ck up!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:

oh shut the fu;ck up!
lol, SHUT YOUR STINKING MOUTH UP ONILA!!
You want an a*ss whooping don't you?
Alaileko Omo kekere!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 5:57am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, SHUT YOUR STINKING MOUTH UP ONILA!!
You want an a*ss whooping don't you?
Alaileko Omo kekere!!

who are you

see you wanna join us in the madness grin

lets start!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by YorubaOmoge: 5:59am On Aug 25, 2012
onila, STFU and stick with the pictures for tonight. A lot of hypocrisy in the garbage you've posted so far.
Calling Jamaica a drug-ridden country, yet your brothers are known for drug pushing.
Calling Jamaican aids-infested, yet your region has some of the tops recorded AIDs report in Nigeria.
Calling Jamaica girls prostitute, yet your sisters including you sef know all the alhajis that come to town to play.

What else?

Girl, continue with dem pictures and less words.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:59am On Aug 25, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

Deal wasn't on the video jor. You're making mami sad sad
you are right ..anyway i don't have the article to make the translation undecided undecided
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 5:59am On Aug 25, 2012
oyin50: . Thank u. But bittyend sounds like a juvenile who's academically sound. Pls don't fight me o

I'm not a juvenile, but sometimes you've to go hard on these people. God knows I'm a peaceful guy but when people keep coming at you, you just have to fight back. I'm from the UK, where banter is our way of life; and you can never win dissing us. Banter is our sense of humour, I just go hard when I need to.

I kind of like your style. wink

Had to come back for a Yoruba queen. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38)

Traditional Eastern Ijaw Attire In Pictures / The Art And Architecture Of Yorubaland! / Oruko Amutorunwa (generic Names In Yoruba Culture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.