Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,084 members, 7,913,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:32 PM

Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! - Culture (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! (128582 Views)

What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? / The Green Snakes Of Okposi, Ebonyi State / The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (38) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by sambos994(m): 7:06am On Aug 25, 2012
So...what happened while I was gone?
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:07am On Aug 25, 2012
Tell ya crack head mum, royal-gay to go fumigate her mouth and come su.ck this dyck for some bath salt for you..

Nyggah looks like a demented indian woman and he's got gary coleman with glasses as his sidekick... lmaoooo
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2012
Lol all I am doing is laughing at ya wackazz and you steady trying to get me.

Lol @ large fonts.
That wont hide that azz whipping you just got. Big lipped fukboy.

Scared to take on royal with your dyck in the booty azz.

Foh lol.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2012
Just like when i roasted Shymmexx and his Bittyend account before in the "Haterz" thread

He still continue to use alt accounts like a Loser Lmfao

Can i ask you a question fam.....

Why are both of yall ugly....

Is the picture below the real reason for the Alternate Accounts?

Tell me wtf is this, and more importantly who the fhhuck is this.

*Editt* wink
Lmfao is that the real reason you two sit online on a nigerian website with alt accounts talking to each other?

grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2012
Lmao!! Oma see ooo

Eniyan le wa laye, ti tie ma ba.....MsDarkSupomu ti e ba oo awe!!

Close your legs, cheap prostitute!! Shame no dey catch you??

whhhoooooowwooooooohhooooooooloo
LMAO!! Shameless thing!! Insecure hood rat!!
No one, believe me wants your man...LMAO!!
They even fit sef....they are both delusional, LMAO!!
ASHEWO!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2012
Blocking out her ugly azz face, as if "the other side" isn't ugly....

Oh ok....you just thought one side was ugly huh? lol
bittyend: Tell ya crack head mum, royal-gay to go fumigate her mouth and come su.ck this dyck for some bath salt for you..

Nyggah looks like a demented indian woman and he's got gary coleman with glasses as his sidekick... lmaoooo

Lol at ashy larry no puzzy getting azz trying to style royal as a woman.

Man you a gay for real lol

All the things you could compare him to you call him an indian woman.

Lmfao.....
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by sambos994(m): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2012
darn shame...
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2012
Royal-gay competed for Mr. Nl, and this nyggah didn't get a single vote.

Nyggah had to create IDs to vote for himself.. cheesy

When a nyggah has a long hair and looks indian, you don't need to priest to tell you he's gay.

This nyggah stalk men on nl like a groupie.

Royal-gay and the purple gang with the purple font..
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2012
this is getting real dirty grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by onila(f): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2012
sambos994: darn shame...

abeg commot, as if your not enjoying the drama cheesy
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
Just like when i roasted Shymmexx and his Bittyend account before in the "Haterz" thread

He still continue to use alt accounts like a Loser Lmfao

Can i ask you a question fam.....

[size=18pt]Why are both of yall ugly...[/size].

Is the picture below the real reason for the Alternate Accounts?

Tell me wtf is this, and more importantly who the fhhuck is this.

*Editt* wink

Lol
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:11am On Aug 25, 2012
Gary Coleman with glasses had to take her pics off her profile after I put my foot in that midget arse..lmaoo

R.I.P Gary Coleman!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by sambos994(m): 7:11am On Aug 25, 2012
onila:

abeg commot, as if your not enjoying the drama cheesy

Yep..u got me grin grin grin

This roasting is great
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena: Lol all I am doing is laughing at ya wackazz and you steady trying to get me.

Lol @ large fonts.
That wont hide that azz whipping you just got. Big lipped fukboy.

Scared to take on royal with your dyck in the booty azz.

Foh lol.
ODE!! MUMU!!
I'm not Shymmex!! So abusing Shymmex pictures and sh*t doesn't get to me
All he's saying about Shymmex I don't get anyway
Tell ur Psycho boo, to refer to me-Shollypopz
Then, I'll deal with him like I'm dealing with you
DUMB HO*E, LMAO!!
Haba......Chei!! Don't you hv shame??!!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2012
Lmfao hahahahah

Should i post the two ugly Yoruba Twins together?

And shed some light on why they run around nairaland using alt Accounts to talk to themselves?

LoL yall need a life lol

One biitch 300 pounds And Covering half her face, the other niqqah appears to be a city sanitary worker with ashy lips and an abnormally Large neck

Knock off with the Fake Accounts....

Check these 2 Lovely Beauties Out.....

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2012
LMAO!! POOR Ileke-Idi had to be dragged into d bullsh*t

Sorry babes, Ma da awon were yii lohun
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2012
Honest question:

But royal-gay, why did you create 20 IDs, 40 threads, and 300 posts just because shymmex dissed?

I saw that shyte, and I laughed like a mad man.. cheesy

That nyggah fvcked your emotions up, no?
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend: Gary Coleman with glasses had to take her pics off her profile after I put my foot in that midget arse..lmaoo

R.I.P Gary Coleman!

Mschew nobody believes that bullshyt.

Foh.

Lol you cant be serious.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 25, 2012
Damn^^^^@my post.

Lmfao is that the real reason yall hang out together?

Because yall both ugly as Dog Shidd?

Lmfao@the Yoruba not exactly known as the "most handsome" of tribes in Nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2012
Ninja turtle looking az nigga lmao
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2012
Two Yoruba Losers who sit on Nairaland all day Long Alt Accounting lol

Clearly social Outcast of some sort.

Who has this much time on their hands?

lol It's not a coincidence both of yall ugly...

Im juss Saying.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:16am On Aug 25, 2012
BelaMorena:

Mschew nobody believes that bullshyt.

Foh.

Lol you cant be serious.

But why did you take your picture off your profile, Gary Coleman? lmaooooooo
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 25, 2012
Make sure when you two ugly azz Yoruba try to jump and America....Royal is not Around

Ya ugly Gorilla faced Nigerian Bastarrds

Slayed to the Up most of the Mighty......

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 25, 2012
You can't post on this forum again MsDadashawo, without ppl laughing @ u!

You're a shameless wh.ore babes, One big wh.ore!!

HABA!!! What happened to you as a child??

This is sad....See as you chose to embarrass urself ehn??

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:17am On Aug 25, 2012
Still ain't got one diss towards me from royal-gay..

Are you scared, royal-gay?

All that shyte you're typing to shymmex don't affect me..

Post to me and rile me up, bytch arse nyggah..
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 25, 2012
How you gonna ask her about her picture....when you so ugly you ashamed to even "claim" yours

Lmfaooooo

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend:

But why did you take your picture off your profile, Gary Coleman?

im a grown azz woman. you dont question me f@g.

Look at the roasting you got. You should have hidden,yours fugly fuk.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
How you gonna ask her about her picture....when you so ugly you ashamed to even "claim" yours

Lmfaooooo

Rile me up, bytch arse nyggah..

All that shyte you're posting to shymmex, shollypopz etc. don't affect me..

Let's get it cracking.. Don't be a cowardly punk, royal-gay..
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:

Lmfaooooo

Lmao. [size=28pt]I KNOW RIGHT?[/size] grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 25, 2012
Tell me why both these Ugly Yoruba Gorillas are quiet now tho?

What happened?

I put those images out there and it was a wrap.

Two of the most horrifying facial creatures ever.

What's your reply...wait i know

"Im bittyend not shymmexx"

Oh ok....

lol grin

#RoyalStayRoastingGorillas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (38)

Oruko Amutorunwa (generic Names In Yoruba Culture) / The Art And Architecture Of Yorubaland! / Traditional Eastern Ijaw Attire In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.