Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,081 members, 7,913,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:25 PM

Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! - Culture (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! (128581 Views)

What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? / The Green Snakes Of Okposi, Ebonyi State / The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (38) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2012
[s]
BelaMorena:
grin

Nah fam, you must be talking about that walrus that pissed you out after being buttfucked by your broke azz undescended t3sticle having azz areaboy father.

Case of mistaken identity. But you? you a clown and lame as hell.

Destroy..you need to destroy a stick of carmex on those ashy azz lips.
swole neck turtle looking azz nigga. gotta create an account and post to be as the only bytch to give your worwor azz attention.

it doesn't get any more pathetic.
[/s]

Answer my question, bytch..

Why do you look like gary coleman with glasses?
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend: ^You're lame, go take ya bath salt and hit the sheet, royal-gay..
Correct who u're directing it too, lol
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2012
The thing that disturbs me the most about this little Yoruba Boy is

The fact that he stole a picture of a "lightskin brazilian guy" and made jokes about Darkskin guys

When he himself is Darkskin

I found that disturbing..

That and pretending to be a Woman on an Alt Account lol grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
Correct who u're directing it too, lol

That wasn't to you my alt account.. grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2012
He still using that Gary Coleman Line on shortii....... undecided

#TeamJersey>TeamYoruba

The Yoruba team is handicapped by lack of BrainCells and Creative Wit.

Lmfao@how many identities this guy has and None Of them are even remotely funny.

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2012
When you're ready to say my name, holla at me..

[size=18pt]Time registered: February 11, 2012[/size]

^^^That shows I didn't just register this account, and I've been whooping arses for e-ons.

Out of here, cowardly royal-gay and the purple gang AND gary Coleman with glasses.. cool
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by PhysicsQED(m): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend:

How do we type alike? Why do you and katsumoto type alike, are you the same people?

Well, actually I don't think me and Katsumoto type alike. Apart from the fact of the Briticisms he occasionally uses, he generally seems to have a more concise style of phrasing things and he throws in some strong sarcastic taunts/insults sometimes in heated debates. But there are numerous other dissimilarities, like the fact that I don't know much about finance/economics, modern European history, or Japanese history while he seems to have pretty deep/significant knowledge of those subjects.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2012
Yeah stop in the middle of a roast and converse with yourself.....

psychopathic behavior

You been locked up in ya bedroom too long brah...You need some fresh air.

This niqqah hasn't seen Sunlight all Summer Long.

Go outside Fam.....

Aye MsDark i told you about them stories shymmexx use to spit towards me and claim he was a Football player in New York?

telling all these wild tales about playing wide receiver and living in Staten Island

Something is wrong with this Guy lol

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:

This niqqah arguing with his own self in his own post

Look at this disturbed little fruit.

You see this shid MsDark?

Man you can tell this dude is some ole bummy dude who sit in the house all day.

Arguing wit himself, about himself under his own alt account

smh lol

#YorubaStayLosingBecauseOfShymmexx

Lol that is why I said he is slow.

This nigga literally dyck rides and patterns off of you.

Royal, you were the first to say "fam" and for a week straight the nigga started with "fam".

Then if you can remember during that "NL's finest men" thread, you were saying "niccahs" and that nigga did what? FOR LIKE 5 POSTS STRAIGHT "niccahs" lmfao!

You called your self the "great one" and praised yourself for slaying and roasting mofos and check this nigga out...

bittyend: Why is everyone running from bittyend?

Can any brave person get in the ring??

Shymmex can't be stealing the shine off me, that nyggah's name has been dropped more than 200 times on this thread and he isn't even on the thread.. lmaooo..

Someone get in the ring and let me get my shine.. cool

bittyend: I'm the king in this bytch!!

grin grin grin grin

MAN THIS SHYT SCARY SON! grin This reminds me of that "Play time is over" mini documentary on yotube nigga. grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL. I swear on my life every time you roast this nigga he comes back trying extra hard to pattern your style and use your lines/tactics against you.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend: When you're ready to say my name, holla at me..

[size=18pt]Time registered: February 11, 2012[/size]

^^^That shows I didn't just register this account, and I've been whooping arses for e-ons.

Out of here, cowardly royal-gay and the purple gang AND gary Coleman with glasses.. cool

Mrs Dark look at this fool

Pointing to a "register" date as if i did not already clown him on his Bittyend name months ago..

Fam we know the account is not new.

Its one of Royals old Slayed Victim accounts.

We are very Aware of this.

This dude is a walking Face Palm.

What was the purpose of that Post Shymmex? lol

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by PhysicsQED(m): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2012
Bittyend, I'm pretty sure I've seen you use some of the exact same phrases that I've seen used by shymmex multiple times. How am I (or anyone else) supposed to believe you guys are repeatedly coincidentally using the same phrases in the same contexts?

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
Yeah stop in the middle of a roast and converse with yourself.....

psychopathic behavior

You been locked up in ya bedroom too long brah...You need some fresh air.

This niqqah hasn't seen Sunlight all Summer Long.

Go outside Fam.....

[size=18pt]Aye MsDark i told you about them stories shymmexx use to spit towards me and claim he was a Football player in New York?[/size]

telling all these wild tales about playing wide receiver and living in Staten Island

Something is wrong with this Guy lol

LMFAO!

Nah he didn't do that did he? grin

OMFG!

This same nigga claimed he knew NY like "the back of [his] hand".

I asked him simple questions and the nigga started talking about philly and Miami! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so when did he say that shyt? grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2012
PhysicsQED:
Well, actually I don't think me and Katsumoto type alike. Apart from the fact of the Briticisms he occasionally uses, he generally seems to have a more concise style of phrasing things and he throws in some strong sarcastic taunts/insults sometimes in heated debates. But there are numerous other dissimilarities, like the fact that I don't know much about finance/economics, modern European history, or Japanese history while he seems to have pretty deep/significant knowledge of those subjects.

Shymmex has his punchlines and I've mine, and he isn't as aggressive as I'm. We've probably say a couple of British words that any Briton would say, that doesn't make us the same people.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 25, 2012
PhysicsQED: Bittyend, I'm pretty sure I've seen you use some of the exact same phrases that I've seen used by shymmex multiple times. How am I (or anyone else) supposed to believe you guys are repeatedly coincidentally using the same phrases in the same contexts?

SLAYED!! BY THE AUDIENCE! grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 25, 2012
How can d same person be posting different things @ d exact same time though

We all know dis dude is crazy

but MsDark how can you prove urself sane or worth anything after this??

Why did you choose to embarrass yourself ehn

You even went ahead and accused Ileke-Idi too??

From one woman to another....you acted very cheap this nite, Really!

UR TRUE ASHEWO NATURE CAME OUT!!

[size=25pt]ABOKOKU!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 25, 2012
Soon as Royal Comes to nairaland all over a sudden dude wants to talk like an American

LoL@him on london writing "nicca" 800 times per post...

Tell the truth Son, Royal is ya Idol

I am Iconic to you

Good Looks, Beauty and Intelligence...You wanna be me don't you? wink

Yeahhhhhhhhhh Niqqah...I know...I know...

This dude was caught having private conversations with pleep about my picture...

"Yo you got the one with him in the Blue"

^fHAGG behavior...

Shame on you Shymmexx...

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:

Mrs Dark look at this fool

Pointing to a "register" date as if i did not already clown him on his Bittyend name months ago..

Fam we know the account is not new.

Its one of Royals old Slayed Victim accounts.

We are very Aware of this.

This dude is a walking Face Palm.

What was the purpose of that Post Shymmex? lol

He's stuupid man.

this is disturbing. grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
Soon as Royal Comes to nairaland all over a sudden dude wants to talk like an American

LoL@him on london writing "nicca" 800 times per post...

Tell the truth Son, Royal is ya Idol

I am Iconic to you

Good Looks, Beauty and Intelligence...You wanna be me don't you? wink

Yeahhhhhhhhhh Niqqah...I know...I know...

This dude was caught having private conversations with pleep about my picture...

"Yo you got the one with him in the Blue"

^fHAGG behavior...

Shame on you Shymmexx...

LOL.

i don't know if that's normal.
i wouldn't feel honored royal.

guard your booty when you hit them streets. according to him, he has connections up north. grin

lame azz nigga. prolly don't even know the qualifications to enter the united states but watch videos on BET, MTV, YOUTUBE AND WORLDSTAR and want to pretend he's Big Meech or some shyt. FOH.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 25, 2012
I use multiple names in threads all the time and compile post with duplicate timestamps....

Stop it with the Nonsense.

The jig is up fam

Lmfao

Following me around the forum all day as a Female Alt Account...

What a Loser...lol a closeted gay loser

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2012
Lmao!!
Physics I really used to think Shymmex and Bittyend were d same people.....I still think that way @ times

But if i can be accused of being Shymmex....C'mon these fools hv got to be sick

Can u imagine??!!...Even Ileke-Idi was accused to??

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend:

Shymmex has his punchlines and I've mine, and he isn't as aggressive as I'm. We've probably say a couple of British words that any Briton would say, that doesn't make us the same people.

Yo look at this lame azzz niqqah really acting like he two different people

{{{{{{{HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH}}}}}}}

Nigeria is taking and L just off this man's father Semenn producing such a disturbed individual! ahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2012
PhysicsQED: Bittyend, I'm pretty sure I've seen you use some of the exact same phrases that I've seen used by shymmex multiple times. How am I (or anyone else) supposed to believe you guys are repeatedly coincidentally using the same phrases in the same contexts?

Nyggah fvck off my back, are you dumb or something as well? I've seen many Nigerians on here use the same phrases, are they the same people as well. Shut the fvck up, man.

I knew you were dumb already, this just proved how dumb and stupid you're, fvck my back. I bet you're one those psychos who also thinks I'm alh-harem, ocelot2006, jason123 etc. in the politics section, no?

I use the phrases I grew up saying, fvck off!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz: Lmao!!
Physics I really used to think Shymmex and Bittyend were d same people.....I still think that way @ times

But if i can be accused of being Shymmex....C'mon these fools hv got to be sick

Can u imagine??!!...Even Ileke-Idi was accused to??

Now he is gonna defend his "alt" account on another "alt" account of his other "alt"

And you wonder why Yoruba stay Losing to Igbo..

This is beyond sad...

lol

Only shymmexx would still be trying to defend th3 bittyend is not shymmexx nonsense...lol

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2012
This stupid physicsqed muthafvcker as well. Fool, stick to ya Benin shyte and stop accusing me bs. If you want to know Black British phrases, hit up a british website, I bet you'll see hundreds of bittyends there, dumb fvck.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 25, 2012
Now he cursing at Physics...

Fam you write the same lines as a "Male"

Same Diss lines lol under both Bitty and Shymmexx

Does this guy really think he is fooling somebody?

lol eke and Shymmex have been partners in crime since day one.

Get real friends and stop using alt accounts

2 Losers.

grin

Niqqah sitting cursing lol

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by PhysicsQED(m): 7:56am On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend:
Nyggah fvck off my back, are you dumb or something as well? I've seen many Nigerians on here use the same phrases, are they the same people as well. Shut the fvck up, man.

I use the phrases I grew up saying, fvck off!

So you grew up using phrases like "omalicha nma" in Britain? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:

Yo look at this lame azzz niqqah really acting like he two different people

{{{{{{{HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH}}}}}}}

Nigeria is taking and L just off this man's father Semenn producing such a disturbed individual! ahahahahah

lmfao. grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:56am On Aug 25, 2012
Fvck all the fvckers on this forum, y'all are some creepy fvckers. Shyte, I must be super talented to be accused of being a new muthafvcker every single day, I've even lost count. lmaooo..

Where did they find all the clowns in this bytch? These mofos are crazyy!! cheesy cheesy
bittyend: This stupid physicsqed muthafvcker as well. Fool, stick to ya Benin shyte and stop accusing me bs. If you want to know Black British phrases, hit up a british website, I bet you'll see hundreds of bittyends there, dumb fvck.

^...lol...i even got him writing "muthafouka" now lol
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2012
U keep on saying I'm Shymmex and I'm using my alternate account to defend myself.....
I won't even waste my time

@ PHysics.....If Shymmex was truly Bittyend and he saw that an innocent person has been accused of being him, he would use d opportunity to clear his alternate account rit?? That would make sense rit??
But how can Bittyend and Shymmex be me and then I'll try clearing d name of my alternate account when I know I'm a target.
What sense does that make??
Do you see d kind of stupidity I'm dealing with here??!!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2012
He is about to snap and run off the forum for another 2 weeks

LoL

lmfao@all the Yoruba Trash waiting till i go offline to try and Jump Ms Dark

Typical Yoruba Cowards.....

And you wonder why Igbos stay winning in your nation. Low Class Low Rent move grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by bittyend(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2012
PhysicsQED:

So you grew up using phrases like "omalicha nma" in Britain? undecided

Someone told me the phrase, I don't even know what that shyte means, and I only say it to Onila. WTF are you on about? So everyone that uses the phrase is also me, no?

Blyss4life created an ID with the phrase, is she also me? I bet I'm also blyss4life and I speak fluent Igbo as well. This fool is retarded..

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (38)

Oruko Amutorunwa (generic Names In Yoruba Culture) / The Art And Architecture Of Yorubaland! / Traditional Eastern Ijaw Attire In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.