Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,016 members, 7,906,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

Help Me With Info Pls:wanna Open A Dance Academy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me With Info Pls:wanna Open A Dance Academy (776 Views)

I Want To Start Exportation Of Agricultural Product? Somebody Help Me With Info / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Info Pls:wanna Open A Dance Academy by payme(m): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2007
can anyone help me with what i acytually need to start?
Re: Help Me With Info Pls:wanna Open A Dance Academy by omoovie(f): 7:21pm On May 14, 2008
First off, what type of dancing? Where do want to locate the dancing school? Which age group are you catering to? Et cetera. You need to find out d basics then build on top me dear.
Re: Help Me With Info Pls:wanna Open A Dance Academy by abujabooks(f): 10:43am On May 21, 2008
For adults or kids. There are 2 different target market.
Re: Help Me With Info Pls:wanna Open A Dance Academy by goldfueco: 12:22am On May 28, 2008
Please don't forget you need a logo and corporate identity, we'd give you world class logos, identity, tationary design and website, with business cards!, very affordable!, call 08033231377 07028640860 bluecollardesign@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

GBP is low - when will it rise? / Admission Needed / Would You Advertise Your Show Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.