Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:14 AM

What If The N5,000 Note Becomes The Least Withdrawable Amount From ATM Machines? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What If The N5,000 Note Becomes The Least Withdrawable Amount From ATM Machines? (590 Views)

Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM / Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. / CBN To Introduce N5,000 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If The N5,000 Note Becomes The Least Withdrawable Amount From ATM Machines? by lilkech(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2012
Nowadays i have noticed that most of our numerous banks and their branches never stock any currency note apart from the N1,000 in their various ATM machines. In fact i just can't remember when last i tried withdrawing N500 and was successful, the machine must tell me to withdraw in denominations of N1,000 or 'go to hell'

what if after the introduction of the N5,000 bill our banks continue doing the same thing? How will petty traders, students e.t.c with less than N3k in their accounts cope when our ATM machines start telling them to 'withdraw cash in denominations of N5,000 notes or go to the cashiers counter and withdraw while paying their 'SMALL' commission ?

THIS IS GOING TO BE A SERIOUS ISSUE OH !
Re: What If The N5,000 Note Becomes The Least Withdrawable Amount From ATM Machines? by Conner44: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2012
Lol. My brother na real wahala be dat oh
Re: What If The N5,000 Note Becomes The Least Withdrawable Amount From ATM Machines? by Andy1985ng(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2012
Shit happens....

(1) (Reply)

Get Empowered Get Cash (business Summit) / In Urgent Need Of A Space For Car Wash / LIBERTY Reserve??? You got it!...we Sell @...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.