Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (228535 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by gtrust: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
write2obi:

Rich man!. all fingers are not equal

Hajji M is actually the most humble gentleman on this property section!
He has been looking after the interest of "the poor" by his numerous contributions and deal seeking.

I enjoy his contributions!

Anyway, the comment you quoted is out of context as it was in reaction to a "misunderstanding" ie tiles $2,400 instead of Naira 2,400.
It was just a joke.

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by write2obi(m): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
gtrust:

Hajji M is actually the most humble gentleman on this property section!
He has been looking after the interest of "the poor" by his numerous contributions and deal seeking.

I enjoy his contributions!

Anyway, the comment you quoted is out of context as it was in reaction to a "misunderstanding" ie tiles $2,400 instead of Naira 2,400.
It was just a joke.

I don't know about that, but with comments like that and that one he made about a guy "that built a house with in Abuja with 300k", the bolded statement is almost laughable.

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
write2obi:

I don't know about that, but with comments like that and that one he made about a guy "that built a house with in Abuja with 300k", the bolded statement is almost laughable.

Did you really saw any derogatory message from me about the guy with 300k house in Abuja?
You need to read all the contents of a thread before you extract just one post. Sorry, if any of my message ever offended you.
Just in case you don't know... I am the King of the Poor people. smiley And I have demonstrated that in all my messages. Thank you.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by write2obi(m): 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
mufutau55:

Did you really saw any derogatory message from me about the guy with 300k house in Abuja?
You need to read all the contents of a thread before you extract just one post. Sorry, if any of my message ever offended you.
Just in case you don't know... I am the King of the Poor people. smiley And I have demonstrated that in all my messages. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Well you said something about "i tot I was poor, until you saw this guy".
I tot that comment was harsh n uncalled for.
i have nothing against you, just saw something i felt was not right, and i pointed it out.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
write2obi:

Well i have nothing against you, just saw something i felt was not right, and i pointed it out.

Nice to read this... then when and if ever I do decide to run for President, you better vote for me. smiley

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by write2obi(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
mufutau55:

Nice to read this... then when and if ever I do decide to run for President, you better vote for me. smiley

Hajji M.
grin grin grin man of the ppl!!!, but on one condition!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
write2obi:
grin grin grin man of the ppl!!!, but on one condition!

OK. Let's hear the condition fast... before we are kicked by the Moderator.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by write2obi(m): 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
mufutau55:

OK. Let's hear the condition fast... before we are kicked by the Moderator.

Hajji M.
One one bag of dangote cement for everyone on this section grin grin grin . Am sure that wouldn't be a problem to you Sir.

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by gtrust: 12:32am On Nov 09, 2014
write2obi:

One one bag of dangote cement for everyone on this section grin grin grin . Am sure that wouldn't be a problem to you Sir.

At $1,000 per bag I think this is doable!!!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by gtrust: 12:33am On Nov 09, 2014
gtrust:

At $1,000 per bag I think this is doable!!!

Sorry, Naira 1,000 per bag! LOL
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 12:50am On Nov 09, 2014
write2obi:

No Sir. As King of the Poors, I pass on that. I am running for Governor instead. Thanks. smiley

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2014
mufutau55:

No Sir. As King of the Poors, I pass on that. I am running for Governor instead. Thanks. smiley
Hajji M.
lol. .
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Wall screeding

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Wall screeding in progress!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
segcymoor:
Wall screeding
All wall screeding jobs I have seen are very distasteful. Eventually the screeding peels off with the paint on it. Is this how it always is?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Aventures(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2014
blink182:
All wall screeding jobs I have seen are very distasteful. Eventually the screeding peels off with the paint on it. Is this how it always is?
With good plastering with brush finishing you do not need POP wall screeding except for washable satin paint which requires POP screeding by manufacturers standard. I have succesfully convinced some of our clients on this and they never have any regret as they have the same satisfaction they were envisaging while proposing the screeding, after we painted without the POP screeding. This is one of the recent painting we did without POP screeding underneath.

In any case if you are not too satisfied with your plastering finishing you can do some surface preparation for the critical areas. Apply screeding with the combination of portland cement and top bond then sand paper it thoroughly.

4 Likes

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
Aventures:
With good plastering with brush finishing you do not need POP wall screeding except for washable satin paint which requires POP screeding by manufacturers standard. I have succesfully convinced some of our clients on this and they never have any regret as they have the same satisfaction they were envisaging while proposing the screeding, after we painted without the POP screeding. This is one of the recent painting we did without POP screeding underneath.
In any case if you are not too satisfied with your plastering finishing you can do some surface preparation for the critical areas. Apply screeding with the combination of portland cement and top bond then sand paper it thoroughly.
Cool
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by write2obi(m): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Good job boss smiley. The white door am seeing look beautiful: is it made in Nigeria? And how much is it? Thanks.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Aventures(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
write2obi:
Good job boss smiley. The white door am seeing look beautiful: is it made in Nigeria? And how much is it? Thanks.
itbis an imported door we bought it from Buono Doors at 26k.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by write2obi(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Aventures:
itbis an imported door we bought it from Buono Doors at 26k.
That's nice
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Duct created for pipe:it's actually not save enough to make high rise building with conduit for proper maintenance

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
segcymoor:
Duct created for pipe:it's actually not save enough to make high rise building with conduit for proper maintenance
how is skyscraper plumbing maintained.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by kendraloops: 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
blink182:
how is skyscraper plumbing maintained.
Nothing special. The bottom line is it needs not to be conduit for easy maintenance.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 15, 2014
Call for ur fumigation @ E-pest control 08128888716 or 08033352969 ur environment is our business
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
kokotango:
Call for ur fumigation @ E-pest control 08128888716 or 08033352969 ur environment is our business
ok o
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
segcymoor:
We decided to conduct NDT test with pundits machine. This procedure is to check the strength of each column, slab and beam. Analysis the reinforcement and quality of concrete
The result is out after thorough laboratory analysis. .....we are proud to inform you it's quite ok....May Lord bless the work of my hand!

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
External screeding

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
External screeding in progress!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by DRealGeesam(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
write2obi:

Rich man!. all fingers are not equal
O ga o

You seem not to know Hajj M. That is how he teases people here in property section. He does not mean it as mockery and many people are used to his teasing, he is a VERY humble person.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by DRealGeesam(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
write2obi:

Well you said something about "i tot I was poor, until you saw this guy".
I tot that comment was harsh n uncalled for.
i have nothing against you, just saw something i felt was not right, and i pointed it out.
Hmmmm. I guess i understand u sir.

But i know he only teases us here to keep things lively.
Let us enjoy oga segcy's lecture
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by DRealGeesam(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Aventures:

Hmmm. Good method there sir. Hope u have patented this method o. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (101) (Reply)

Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.