Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,352 members, 7,888,121 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (229101 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by ASL33: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
segcymoor:
The bigger one!
please Sagcy, what is the size of the rods used for this Soakaway and how many planks will be ok to form it for the casting. Please I need ur help.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
ASL33:
please Sagcy, what is the size of the rods used for this Soakaway and how many planks will be ok to form it for the casting. Please I need ur help.
Combination of 10, 12 and 16mm reinforcement
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
However, the sizes of the septic tank will determine nos of planks
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by ASL33: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
segcymoor:
However, the sizes of the septic tank will detrimental nos of planks
I want to do a Soakaway for 4 toilets and one visitors toilet. What will be the normal size and what materials do I need as in quantity pls. I need ur help.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by iykmon: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
segcymoor:

Combination of 10, 12 and 16mm reinforcement

Segcymoor please how do we know the standard size of septic tank required for a house. I have a project for 14 rooms self contain, what do you think show be a good size for my septic tank/sucker way.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
iykmon:

Segcymoor please how do we know the standard size of septic tank required for a house. I have a project for 14 rooms self contain, what do you think show be a good size for my septic tank/sucker way.
Will get back to you tomorrow
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by ASL33: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
segcymoor:

Will get back to you tomorrow
Follow answer my as well Pls.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
ASL33:
I want to do a Soakaway for 4 toilets and one visitors toilet. What will be the normal size and what materials do I need as in quantity pls. I need ur help.

6x8'x7'should be okay.
Half ton of 12mm
40 plank
40 cement
10 tons of sharp sand and granite
80k for sinking and sealing
40k for canpeter
20 for iron bender
30K for general casting
......hope I was able to answer your questions
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=iykmon post=30637741]
Segcymoor please how do we know the standard size of septic tank required for a house. I have a project for 14 rooms self contain, what do you think show be a good size for my septic tank/sucker way.[/quote
It's advisable u do 2 nos of average size*7x10x7.........if the space permit]

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by ASL33: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
segcymoor:

6x8'x7'should be okay.
Half ton of 12mm
40 plank
40 cement
10 tons of sharp sand and granite
80k for sinking and sealing
40k for canpeter
20 for iron bender
30K for general casting
......hope I was able to answer your questions
Thank you for your detailed infor. Pls 6x8x7 which one is the depth.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
6 feet
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2015
View

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by EndiaSami: 12:20am On Feb 16, 2015
boss segcymoor, please view email sent by sweethome bathrooms and drop a reply. thanks

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:23am On Feb 16, 2015
EndiaSami:
boss segcymoor, please view email sent by sweethome bathrooms and drop a reply. thanks
Received. We look into it.
Thanks
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
Construction of stanchions

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Columns&beam for septic tank

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Concrete casting

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Concrete casting for septic tank

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Stanchions base

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Construction of gate house

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Finishing work in progress!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Electrical fittings

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Chekitaut: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
waiting till April....
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Finishing work in progress!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
Plumbing fittings

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by semitunde: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2015
segcymoor:
Electrical fittings

Good you're using plastic for your light switches.

If metal is used, as some clients prefer, the have to be protected before cleaning is done to prevent cases of rusting.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
semitunde:

Good you're using plastic for your light switches.
If metal is used, as some clients prefer, the have to be protected before cleaning is done to prevent cases of rusting.
correct!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Living room

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Stanchions construction!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by NL1960: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
segcymoor:
Living room

Oga segcymoor, please where can i get chandeliers like these in Lagos and i hope they have something affordable for low pockets and how much for that of the first and second pics if you do not mind.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Jamesqu(m): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2015
Segun, was the exterior of this building screeded or this is just normal plastering?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jamesqu:
Segun, was the exterior of this building screeded or this is just normal plastering?
screeded!

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (101) (Reply)

Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.