Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,191 members, 7,877,423 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

The Stupidity Of Evolution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Stupidity Of Evolution (1364 Views)

A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution / Deepsight: Is Consciousness A Divine Attribute Or An Accident Of Evolution? / The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stupidity Of Evolution by neosmyt(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2012
Our dear science says 'There is no GOD'. Ok fine.
Science then further says ' Everything now has evolved from one thing or the other.'
It went further to claim that 'man evolved from other animals over a period of years'.
When asked, Dear Science said ' its takes millions of years for evolution to occur', and that 'evolution is a gradual but continuous process'.

When i checked further, Science tells us that 'man has been around for almost 6 billion years'. Wow this is a long period of time i guess.

Ok now Mr Science, you have tried but since evolution is gradual and continuous and takes millions of years, WHY HAS MAN NOT EVOLVED INTO SOMETHING ELSE NOW HAVING STAYED OVER BILLIONS not millions o, BILLIONS OF YEARS.?? And WHY IS THERE NO SIGN THAT MAYBE I MAY TURN TO A CYCLOPS OR WHATEVER SOON? Or should we wait anothe billion years?

Science has failed, simply because they do not want to accept the bible account of creation.

Heaven is real, hell is too. Accept Jesus now and be saved.

Re: The Stupidity Of Evolution by Delafruita(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2012
lack of knowledge=ignorance and you just displayed a full dose of it.disbelief in god isnt the basis for science.there are scientists that believe in god.just in case it escaped your myopic mind,scientists arent just archeologists,anthropologists or biiochemists.the term "scientist" applies to a wide array of professionals many of whom believe in god.
secondly,not all atheists accept the theory of evolution.not all atheists accept the big bang theory or even the higgs boson.some people are atheists or agnosts because the idea of god as espoused by religion makes absolutely no sense hence they decide to apply their own logic and embrace the humanist concept.others embrace no concept and live their lives from day to day.it has nothing to do with science or evolution.its about the individual.

as for the theory of evolution,anybody with primary knowledge of science knows what a "theory" is.its just an idea thought up by a person.it has to be put through the different stages before it gets accepted as fact.darwin published origin of species over 150years ago and he admitted he had not hard evidence but he hoped the missing links to prove his theory would be found.there was the coleocanth fish in australia whose fossil showed it having features resembling legs.however,the fishes were discovered to still exist and thus defeats the theory of evolutiion.other probables have been thrown up and i wont comment on them till i have the facts.

helpyourself by reading more
Re: The Stupidity Of Evolution by onetrack(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
I think the OP should actually study a bit of science before attempting to criticize it.

3 Likes

Re: The Stupidity Of Evolution by Zodiac61(m): 12:03am On Aug 27, 2012
neosmyt: Our dear science says 'There is no GOD'. Ok fine.
Science then further says ' Everything now has evolved from one thing or the other.'
It went further to claim that 'man evolved from other animals over a period of years'.
When asked, Dear Science said ' its takes millions of years for evolution to occur', and that 'evolution is a gradual but continuous process'.

When i checked further, Science tells us that 'man has been around for almost 6 billion years'. Wow this is a long period of time i guess.

Ok now Mr Science, you have tried but since evolution is gradual and continuous and takes millions of years, WHY HAS MAN NOT EVOLVED INTO SOMETHING ELSE NOW HAVING STAYED OVER BILLIONS not millions o, BILLIONS OF YEARS.?? And WHY IS THERE NO SIGN THAT MAYBE I MAY TURN TO A CYCLOPS OR WHATEVER SOON? Or should we wait anothe billion years?

Science has failed, simply because they do not want to accept the bible account of creation.

The stupidity and ignorance of neosmyt has just been exposed in his post. grin grin grin
Too much reliance on the bible is dangerous.
Re: The Stupidity Of Evolution by mkmyers45(m): 12:24am On Aug 27, 2012

I'm seriously embarassed by the OP's very poor attempt at understand biology..Nowhere has science has scienced espoused as billion[s] year old species..So the world was created 6,000 years ago? How come no human has seen dinasours? OP your science teachers will be embarrassed so read..
Re: The Stupidity Of Evolution by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 27, 2012
this is what happens when religious leaders become healers/counsellors/leaders/Papas... they spread their ignorance through their mics, and the ignorant become more ignorant.
Re: The Stupidity Of Evolution by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:11am On Aug 27, 2012
OP is st.upid yoursef. angry
Re: The Stupidity Of Evolution by Niflheim(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2012
i know of people whose heart beats have stopped,only for it to be revived by common electricity,only for christians to claim that it was god!!!............This means that christians worship electricity!!!
Re: The Stupidity Of Evolution by thehomer: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
This post is just full of ignorance.

Science doesn't say "there is no God". What we conclude from science is that given what we know, certain Gods are unlikely to exist.

neosmyt:

The theory of evolution applies only to living things.

neosmyt:

Yes.

neosmyt:

Correct.

neosmyt:

No this is simply wrong. Even the earth isn't 6 billion years.

neosmyt:

Due to your initial misconception on how long man has been on the earth, it is easy to see your confusion.

neosmyt:

The theory of evolution wasn't developed to counter the Bible you know. You're simply misinformed.

neosmyt:

Where is Heaven? Where is hell? Are they as real as Antarctica and the Atacama desert? Or are they as real as Valhalla and Hades' domain?
Re: The Stupidity Of Evolution by TeekayAkin: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
''...It is hard for you to believe there is no architect, right?
And all these must have been created and designed.

But you also find it easy to believe that the architect came from nowhere.. LOL

Isn't that insane?
If the world which is so called creation of a god can't just exist, then how can the god just exist?

The creator should be more complex and intelligent than the creation right?
SO if the lesser complex and intelligent creations can just exist, then how can the more complex creation just exist?

And if the more intelligent can exist then why can't the lesser just exist?

When you can tell us where your god came from and how it came to be, that same way is how everything else came to be.. Now enlighten us!

I never for once told you I agreed with ANY theory of world creation or beginning!

How it came to be? I don't know! NEITHER do I have the arrogance, ego and ignorance to assume I do and NEITHER DOES ANYONE KNOW!

I'm also not that foolish to assume that such must be known by me and in my life time as to then fall for fools who have claimed that some god or something brought about it.

Those foolish enough have fallen prey of that, hence there are tons and tons of claims of some god and creation. Funny you only pick one, Ohh the one you were raised with.

Soon a muslim will be here and tell us of a different god with a different message, at least at some point, same will the Thor worshippers, Mormorns et al..

You speak of the big bang and loathe it..
But believe some god just appeared there by what? accident? init?

LOL
Diss the big bang and then hide under it later. You lot are damn unintelligent, it is a disgrace!

Your god just appeared there and started creating everything, right? How is that different from there was a bang and everything came to be?

A sudden bang? Some god from no where appearing?

5. You foolishly call it creation hence you seek a creator. And a creation can't prove a creator, because without having the idea of a creator you wouldn't even use the term creation and creator actually comes before creation.

You have built up the idea of some god/creator foolishly and hence make that your premise that everything was created! And then you some how flatter yourself that creation confirms the creator.. LOL

WAKE UP AND REASON!! WAKE UP AND REASON!!!

Your failure to reason has made you mental and physical slaves of other men, the consumer of their waste products and the guinea pig on which they test all experiments and hypotheses!

Somehow the rat in the lab assumes it's equal to the scientists simply because they are in the same lab room!

How insane!!! WAKE UP!!!"- Teekay Akin FreedomMovementVoice
Re: The Stupidity Of Evolution by EvilBrain1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2012
Wow, I'm really impressed with the replies here. The level of rétardation on Nairaland has really dropped dramatically in the last year or so. Good job guys.

I just want to add that anatomically modern humans have only been around for the past 200,000 years or thereabouts; not 6 billion. OP should please take note.
Re: The Stupidity Of Evolution by Niflheim(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
@teekay,i freaking love your quote'the lab rat feels he is equal to the scientist because they are in the same lab room.'..........................CLASSIC!!!
Re: The Stupidity Of Evolution by jayriginal: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
TeekayAkin:

Somehow the rat in the lab assumes it's equal to the scientists simply because they are in the same lab room!

How insane!!! WAKE UP!!!"- Teekay Akin FreedomMovementVoice

Ever read the Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe?
Re: The Stupidity Of Evolution by Master6(m): 12:24am On Aug 31, 2012
Where is d OP?
Your arguments have been countered. I am expecting counter arguments from you. So bring it ON.
Re: The Stupidity Of Evolution by vislabraye(m): 12:43am On Aug 31, 2012
Niflheim: i know of people whose heart beats have stopped,only for it to be revived by common electricity,only for christians to claim that it was god!!!............This means that christians worship electricity!!!

How many volts of electricity brought Lazarus from the dead? I have witnessed miracles, but I'm not sure you have.
Re: The Stupidity Of Evolution by Areaboy2(m): 1:24am On Aug 31, 2012

FIrst of all, this is what you get when you only read religion apologetic books that tell u blatant lies.

FFS angry the earth is not even 6billion years. NO and I mean NO science book will tell you the earth is 6 billion years let alone man being that old

Let me school you abit
The earth is about 4.5 billion years and for the first 3billion or so, nuffin happened
then bacteria and simple life forms came up. Fastfoward 1billion years and u have complex life forms
Fast forward another 100million years and more complex life forms
Fast forward 200million years and Dinosaurs rule
Another 150million years dinosaurs die off and other life forms rule
FF 42million years and the earliest possible ancestors of man popped out
FF 8.5million years and modern man is beginning to take shape
FF 490 thousand years and we have modern man
FF 7.5 thousand years and your religionist ancestors have started composing the torah
FF 2470 people around you have been born
FF 30 years and you have the internet and Nairaland to come and express your ill researched views just to claim right/justification

Libraries are not for decoration my friend
use them angry
Re: The Stupidity Of Evolution by Areaboy2(m): 1:28am On Aug 31, 2012
just to add one more thing
This is a billion
||
||
\/
1, 000, 000, 000

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which One Looks God-like And Worthy Of Worship As An ALL POWERFUL GOD / I Refused To Have Sex, Bath Naked In BBA House -karen Igho / Why Would A Christian Be Ashamed To Be Associated With His/her Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.