Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,275 members, 7,940,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Islamic Veil - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Veil (4776 Views)

Face-Veil: Why The Ban? / Banning The Veil Is Indeed Sinister / The Islamic Concept Of Veil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Veil by dafidixone(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ Pilgrim1

My bros. Please I will suggest you save your energy to attend to those who are waiting for someone to lead them to the truth. Jesus is Lord!

Just keep praying for them Holy Spirit will handle their case.
grin
Re: Islamic Veil by pilgrim1(f): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2008
That is what I have decided to do. All the shakara and hide-and-seek they have been playing all thise while is not worth the sands of the Arabian road. Such a shame that Muslims cannot face up genuinely to a simple discuorse - and yet they claim to be very 'scientific'.

Enjoy o jare - and the Lord be with you. cheesy
Re: Islamic Veil by babs787(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2008
@pilgrim.1

That is what I have decided to do. All the shakara and hide-and-seek they have been playing all thise while is not worth the sands of the Arabian road. Such a shame that Muslims cannot face up genuinely to a simple discuorse - and yet they claim to be very 'scientific'.

Enjoy o jare - and the Lord be with you.

Let me know when you finish deceiving youself

I am wishing you happy Hijrah in advance cheesy cheesy
Re: Islamic Veil by pilgrim1(f): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2008
babs787:

@pilgrim.1

Let me know when you finish deceiving youself

I am wishing you happy Hijrah in advance cheesy cheesy

@babs787,

I have never deceived myself - that is why I have severally asked you to desist from the Islamic hypocrisy you have pandered all along. Whenever you give up that fancy, let us know.
Re: Islamic Veil by olabowale(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2008
@Defidixone: If I have not opened myself up to good knowledge, beyond the 4 walls of the classrooms, I would not be the person I am today. Thanks to my Creator, for the limited knowledge that He gave me, already. I will still pray to Him for more knowledge and wisdom. But you sir, in whatever you think you are, is also limited in knowledge. You may tell us otherwise. And it will open you up to continue to go against Jesus, for even he had no knowledge of the exact hour!
I think you need to learn how to make a presentation in a logical manner. Mr.Olabowale. Open your self to knowledge it is power.
I will try to repond briefly to help you provide an answer to the above question even though they are not really addressed to you. Up to the time of Usman dan Fodio what were the symbols of Islam. "White banners" is not peculiar to Islam it symbolises Victory in the war. So that was before Muhammad was born. Go find out about that.
shallom!
A Nigerian, who could not spell another Nigerian man's name properly, even though he lives in the area of the country where the name is traditionally borne, by can write Hebrew word properly. It shows your lack of proper prioritising! Uthman dan Fodio, a Fulani predecessor of mine in Islam, is not the complete embodiment of Islam! Your lack of knowledge is coming through now. Everything about Islam to you Nigerian Christians is Hausa/Fulani! Poor knowledge of this noble faith. Islam is more than that and the Saudi can not even contain it! Muhammad is the 100% of Islam, then you have a reduction in purity thereafter, starting from his companions, both men and women, who were good, but yet not holding the office of prophethood! I am a Muslim, you are a Keferi and you are telling about a religion that my forefathers practices and then me, without a break in the several generations? I doubt if you know anything about nothing! So it is better to leave you alone. You spoke about Symbol and all of a sudden you abandone it. It shows how unstable you are in your thinking and belief. Everything is like the flavor of the month to you.
Re: Islamic Veil by pilgrim1(f): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2008
olabowale:

@Defidixone: If I have not opened myself up to good knowledge, beyond the 4 walls of the classrooms, I would not be the person I am today. Thanks to my Creator, for the limited knowledge that He gave me, already. I will still pray to Him for more knowledge and wisdom.

Please do so - pray for more knowledge and let us see how much you fare. We are fed up to the back teeth with Muslims glaoting about their 'scientific' knowledge and yet not being able to do simple Islamic arithmetics to arrive at 6 cardinal points! grin
Re: Islamic Veil by mukina2: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2008
Could you kindly assist mukina2 pending when she re-appears in this thread?

whatever for?
Re: Islamic Veil by babs787(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2008
Help me ask her oo
Re: Islamic Veil by pilgrim1(f): 6:07am On Jan 06, 2008
I wonder whatever the matter was that pilgrim.1 has become a reference point in some people's subconsciousness.
Re: Islamic Veil by olabowale(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2008
@TayoD
@topic,
It's funny that in the Jewish tradition, a woman who covers her face is actually considered a prostitute. Genesis 38:15 When Judah saw her, he thought she was a prostitute, for she had covered her face.
: Face, you said? What happened to the other parts? They are exposed, I assume to display the wares! But in Islam the whole body, the family jewels should be covered first, and face is optional. You leave in Minnesota and am sure you are familiar with the Somalian community out there. Afterall, you are both African, black people. You also have a good size of indigenous Muslims, both white and Black, including the Arabs, in the state. Or neighboring states, Indiana and Illinois will be near enough for ya.

Finally, ask the Jewish community in Minnesota that is it permissable and honorable for their women to be naked, just like the Christian women (I Know that Nwando is going to hit the roof. This was my intention. It is a set up, to lead her to doing so!). If you ask the orthodox among them, you will find that the body was not exposed as you will find your Christian women doing today. This is not to say you do not have any Muslim women doing worse. But it is not an Islamic rule to go about naked/nude or pretending to be wearing something while in reality it covers nothing or just little.

(1) (2) (3)

Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? / Black Descendants Of Adam Will Enter Hell-fire / Islamic Guidelines For Gender Interactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.