Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,270 members, 7,950,421 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? (771 Views)

Did You Hawk Anything On The Streets As A Child ? / Games You Played As A Child? / A Man Cannot Claim A Child If He Did Not Marry The Mother (igbos Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2012
Which of this did you do as a child? undecided
dip bread inside tea?
Mix the entire white rice and stew b4 eating?
Pour dry garri on ur porridge beans?
Crack the bone and suck out the marrow?
Can`t eat he meat until you finish the food?
Put the morning tea in the freezer to block?
Bite the crown and put it into the bottle of coke?
Put medicine inside the roll of eba?
Lick the plate with our tongue?
After eating biscuit or bread, you use ur finger to remove the ones on your teeth and lick it?
Be sincere and keep the fun going!!!!
You can add yours...
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by F00028: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2012
"crack the bone and suck out the marrow"
you mean you no longer do that?
lol
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by anonymous6(f): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2012
These I did:
"dip bread inside tea"
"Mix the entire white rice and stew b4 eating"
"Crack the bone and suck out the marrow"
"Can`t eat he meat until you finish the food"

p.s. the third one was only chicken
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
Danm! I did everything there except putting pills inside akpu and freezing tea to block. Naija ppl are strange indeed!
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
Out of everything on your list I am guilty of # 1, 4, 8, and 9. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows French Better Than I? / How Priorities/culture Change As Kids Grow Up / Can Some1 Teach Me Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.