Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:10 PM

I'd Love To Be Six Again!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I'd Love To Be Six Again!! (819 Views)

The Moment You Declare Love To An Igbo Girl / I'd Like To Make A Little Change: / Why I'd Rather Be A (man) In My Next Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'd Love To Be Six Again!! by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2012
A man asked his wife what she'd like for her 40th birthday. "I'd love to be six again," she replied. On the morning of her birthday, he got her up bright and early and off they went to a local theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Screaming Loop, the Wall of Fear, everything there was! Wow! Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park, her head reeling and her stomach upside down. Right to a McDonald's they went, where her husband ordered her a Happy Meal along with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake. Then, it was off to a movie - the latest Disney and what a fabulous adventure!
Finally, she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed. He leaned over and lovingly asked, "Well, dear, what was it like being six again?" One eye opened. "You idiot,I meant my dress size."

The moral of this story is: When a woman speaks and a man is actually listening, he will still get it wrong.
Re: I'd Love To Be Six Again!! by Exponental(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
Rubbish re-defined!
Re: I'd Love To Be Six Again!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
Exponental: Rubbish re-defined!

Every joke has its audience!!! Its a pity u couldn't see d humour in this!

(1) (Reply)

Facebook MAGIC / Akpors And Son. / Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.