Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:08 AM

The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers (30495 Views)

Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death / Cynthia Osokogu Was Killed By Her FaceBook Friends / Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by gbadexy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
I wonder why the pharmacist and the other guy were cuffed and the main killers uncuffed.
Also, we don't know what role the fourth guy played.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by bonna4u(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
Those bastards should've been realeased to the public for 5mins mobbing before commencing their trial.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by rully2: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
Cuddlemii: God forgive me, but I still find it hard to believe that a babe as attractive/industrious as that babe would come all the way to see these ugly goons/touts. A postgraduate chick for that matter in company of these things. Na wa o.

My dear..me too i'm wondering o! Life!
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2012
playah P: On what bases were these young men found guilty!? Forget the whole fan fare and "play to the gallery" style of the nigerian police! What we really want is to see facrook lawan in chains...

Oga, they confessed to d crime. Where hav u been?! As to Farouk Lawan, he still claims he is innocent!!!

@OP: d one in orange has his face covered in every single shot I hav seen so far. Na wetin sef. I don't believe in d death penalty so its life imprisonment with hard labour for me o. Mayb a drop of acid here n thr on a wkly basis on d side! Wicked men
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by bonysmile: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2012
samtex05: C dem bastard!! Welcome to hell
R u already in hell?

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Emilord(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
Dumbfounded
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by BashMe1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
KINGwax: In as much as i hate to see the girl dead, and i love to see these guys hung, that doesn't justify all these ruse! To me, who is to blame for the girl's stupidity?
The truth is, i don't excuse stupiditi, or pity fools

Oga, one sense out of d plentie senses wey God gv us human beings...u no get. I cant believe it is only in this part of the world (Naija) dat ppl like u must always blame the victims rather than the culprits and we all expect that d country shud move forward... Fool
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by logo77: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
gbadexy: I wonder why the pharmacist and the other guy were cuffed and the main killers uncuffed.
Also, we don't know what role the fourth guy played.

My brother. I also wonder O
1. Check out the sleek car used in conveying the two principal suspects at start of this case...
2. I am not sure anyone has been able to take a complete snap-shot (vivid facial photo) of the two principal suspects
3. The police is not even making attempts to invite previous victims to come forward and testify against this guys...

Just wondering o. I have not said the two principal suspects are enjoying some form preferential treatment..........
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by treasuredkid: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
why cant i find any of them on facebook, want to see what their wall looks like
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Chanchit: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
samtex05: Welcome to hell bastards
Don't worry, they will join you very soon, i know you are posting from there...

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by tunapawizzy: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
espn: Lemme just shut up..if I talk nw..sumfin else wld hapen here..mouth sealed!
loooool.....i know weytin u wan talk......u be bad person aswear....e no matter say all of dem na igbo...e no matter

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by tunapawizzy: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
samtex05: Welcome to hell bastards

dis one u dey welcome dem.....abeg give us gist ow dt hell wey dem dey talk be sef
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Estherchosen(f): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
The mistake have be made so calling them names will never solve the problem remember what the bible says do not judge,some of us have done more than this
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by achi4u(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
See what our society have turned to___over night riches and too much swagg.Just to proof to the world that you've arrived with enough cash.

many God have mercy on this guyz
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by ExcelOkoi1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
The love for money is so addictive....pple get into all sort of mess trying to make that 'moola'. The law shld take its course....and pple,especially you materialistic and fantansy-loving girl of this age shld learn a great deal from this. Hmmm...what more can I say....Once bitten,twice fear...Lol. They say,when a snake bites you, if u see a worm, u might run. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Chanchit: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
question: Them fit be Nairalanders o.
For where...!? Na as unilag deny them we go deny them..

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Skywalker5(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
Na wa oo. Is that Magistrate court?
Is that the seats used in courts?
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by achi4u(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
Is it true that one of our own Nairalander is among?
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by jude33084(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
Cuddlemii: God forgive me, but I still find it hard to believe that a babe as attractive/industrious as that babe would come all the way to see these ugly goons/touts. A postgraduate chick for that matter in company of these things. Na wa o.

That's why they are called Fish brains grin

Respect Ť☺ Cynthia (RIP)

Girls stop going foR Runs! angry
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by ritux: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
As far as I am concern, this babe went f☺r runs.
Secondly, is it because the father is a general that there is Soº°˚ much publicity talk on this case. If it was a poor man's daughter, I don't think we would have heard much about it. Finally, I will rather see Farouk sentenced than this criminals.
I so much hate the Nigeria system.

5 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by kasheemawo(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
Estherchosen: The mistake have be made so calling them names will never solve the problem remember what the bible says do not judge,some of us have done more than this
have u killed someone b4?
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Ninilowo(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
Train up your child.....................where are these murderers' parents abeg?

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
What a shame, disgrace, inhumane, abuse, heartlessness, brutality, desperateness, etc....seriously, God will forgive them cos humans won't and the innocent girl's blood will continue to cry for them. I pray our law don't get bent and not allow justice to prevail. Nigerians as a whole needs to follow-up on this case to ensure it ends in a justifiable way. Sighs cry RIP Cynthia...may God grant you pardon and accept your soul. embarassed
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
really ? you think those are ugly guys ? really ? if you ask me, according to nigerian standards i will say they are slightly above average.

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by jude33084(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
y2kaustin: Take a firm look at their UGLY,ibo faces.U'l c greed,wickednes,get rich quick by all means even if killing their parents,as usual,kidnapin,ritual killing for money,d list is endless.Ndigbos,reduce these mad rush of get rich quick by all means ehn!,they shud just bury them ALIVE!.

Must you comment? undecided
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by jude33084(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ninilowo: Train up your child.....................where are these murderers' parents abeg?

They are hidding from τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ press because τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ dad is an army top rank officer. wink
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2012
Funny enough the only face we can't see in that picture is the face of the real mastermind of this scheme, he is the only one covering his face, that is the guy in the orange shirt. The guy sitting next to him is his cousin who was only called upon later to assist and the other two guys in the lower picture are the pharmacists. The real devil knows himself and that's why he constantly covers his face

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
ritux: As far as I am concern, this babe went f☺r runs.
Secondly, is it because the father is a general that there is Soº°˚ much publicity talk on this case. If it was a poor man's daughter, I don't think we would have heard much about it. Finally, I will rather see Farouk sentenced than this criminals.
I so much hate the Nigeria system.

Pls show some pity on the innocent girl who just lost her life out of carelessness...even though you may be right in anything you accuse her of, but she's no more, so we need to pity her and the family cos if it were our sister, how would we feel But then, it is a message to our society that is now rotten and so engrossed in money, money which has now surpassed every other moral principle such that in anything we do- business, relationship, dating, marriage, education, religion, etc we just put money and material gains first, leaving aside moral uprightness....seriously our nation needs a re-orientation on societal values and behavioral acts...our sensorship body needs to get themselves together and tackle corrupt and indecency being promoted by our home videos, musical videos and other media related things, which has changed the mindsets of every Nigerian youth from seeking for moral uprightness and integrity to quest for materialism and money! If we refuse to do something about media industry, home videos, musical videos and all, Nigeria will witness more evil acts than what we are witnessing presently.

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by jude33084(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
Chanchit:
For where...!? Na as unilag deny them we go deny them..

cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Customs Makes Biggest Cocaine Bust, Worth N1.9B / Customs Officer Shoots 8-month Pregnant Woman In Ogun / Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.