Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,661 members, 7,918,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:27 PM

The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers (30529 Views)

Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death / Cynthia Osokogu Was Killed By Her FaceBook Friends / Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by sixbon2000(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
To bad for those guys. In their minds they felt they were sharp and catching fun abi? Their own don big

Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Ignatio(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
They're still being handled lightly. I expect their faces to be swollen and bodies bruised by now.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Englishteacher: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
KINGwax: In as much as i hate to see the girl dead, and i love to see these guys hung, that doesn't justify all these ruse! To me, who is to blame for the girl's stupidity?
The truth is, i don't excuse stupiditi, or pity fools

Dude you were doing fine up until "stupiditi"
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Gracemacel: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
I thought as much. Lol
Chanchit:
Don't worry, they will join you very soon, i know you are posting from there...
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Englishteacher: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ignatio: They're still being handled lightly. I expect there faces to be swollen and bodies bruised by now.

This kind of error isn't really a "typo" is it? "There"- "their"!!!
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
English_teacher:

No it is not - it is really a condition indicative of diminished brain-cell synapses short-circuit. it cannot be corrected, only accepted - old age dey knock grin grin
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Englishteacher: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
Sunkaino: If evil could be discern from looks, one would pass this two as saints. This is a wicked world. I hope our judiciary would give equal measure of judgement.

Oga, discern should be in past tense!
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Pennywise(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2012
Cynthia's family need to follow up on this case because the moment it leaves the spot light, and at the right price the police will start working for the accused persons, their earlier confessions not withstanding. They will suppress or manipulate evidence as the case may be, coach suspects, attempt to co-opt state counsel into frustrating case and infact all the usual, 'time-tested' underhand tactics employed by the police. B/c in Nigeria nothing is truly sacred. Its all a matter of perception. And official perception is always up for sale.

Having said that nothing stops the general and his sons from demanding an explanation from these persons within the confines of a cell, one at a time and as frequently as he can negotiate with DPO.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by mrperfect(m): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
Very sad.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by pembisco(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
samtex05: C dem bastard!! Welcome to hell
dt means u deh there abi?
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by tempest01(m): 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
The pharmacist should be released...it could be any of you in that position. They should not be held for selling over the counter drugs. Ff #SaveNonso on twitter. One for all...
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by dayokanu(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

Yes that pharmacist looks like our very own nairalander - Dayokanu

190, I am Yoruba
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by andyanders: 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
filcast: all of una just de form saints! Is there any girl here that has never embarked on a similar escapade? Even you guys wey dey form pope,you no de carry unknown prostitutes. Hipocrists!

Well spoken.Many if not all. her own went sour
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Pennywise(m): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
I have a gut feeling that these boys are not killing an innocent girl for the first time. Society and all who mean well should make them pay for their crime.

And all the low-life vermins on NL who believe the poor girl deserve what she got b/c she was a 'runs girl', may you meet your own nemesis
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by yuzedo: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
KCOB's floreat!

Got a BBM Broadcast saying that one of the pharmacists is our own Harmans (03). .

Since the dodgy NPF came out with the list of suspects, I've been skeptical about the level of involvement of the pharmacists that supplied the drug. Perhaps, their only sin is negligence. I doubt it was premeditated or criminally-inspired.

Thoughts, anyone? #KCOB's

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by grandstar(m): 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2012
Bible don talk am tey tey - 2 Timothy 3:1-5 and 1 Timothy 6:9,10

I hope one day that they'll be repentant and earn God's favour- Isaiah 55:6,7
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by chic2pimp(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
Tbh I'd like to know why the Phamarcists are being Implicated?

Any Wale,Uzo or Mohammed can walk into a pharmacy in Nigeria and pick up any drugs without prescription.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by IYANGBALI: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
why you dey welcome them to hell abi na there you dey live?
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by chic2pimp(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Ignatio(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
English_teacher:

Nope. Just lack of concentration. thanks anyway.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by olenyi: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
I think dis should do it.

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by UyiIredia(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
Finally ! I get to see the faces of those murderers. They were hiding their faces on TV and rightly so, for they were ashamed of what they did.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Sprumbaba: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
When you say welcome to hell, are you leaving there already.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by finguy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
This is the norm of today's woman in nigeria. Hoping from pillar to post to sleep with strangers for diff reasons. In the month of August alone I've slept with over 20 ladies, all strangers I met on net or in d course of my work. Most were just one night nd most times they get calls from their bf's while we at it. Sometimes I wonder why they do what the do.

These guys may av murdered cynthia and I support they shld be punished for it. But I want to believe murder wasn't their intention if not why havents they murdered their previous victims. I think they are also victims of today's trends, where gals fly from place to place sleeping around for money or just fun instead of settling down. Their problem to me is that they have the habit of sleeping with their victims at the same time, they must enjoy d trill they get from do all sorts of dirty things to d lifeless body, but this last one must av gone wrong. Their victim prolly didn't drink so much nd the drugs wasn't that strong to av the required effect on her, she struggled cos she didn't bargain on sleeping with d cuz, they struggled, tied her, beat her to get their way nd she prolly passed out in the process! Too bad. Just wish gals will learn from this but I doubt cos with all d noise in d papers I still was able to get a gal on fb this wknd nd she is coming all the way from ogwashukwu to Lagos to spend next wknd with me. Our decaying society is d monster, we all victims! RIP cynthia. Guys sorry but u broke the 11th commandment,now u av to face d music.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
they should be forced to show their faces on camera.
cynthia probably never wanted her face put up as a scape goat.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by 2jibosky(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
Sometimes I think some people are too good to die,.....sometimes I think they should be BURIED ALIVE.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
the guy on glasses i know personally, cannot do what he is accused of. i actually will never believe what d police have said cuz they have done this to sm1 i know and it all turned out to be arrranged for my friend to bear smtin he knew nothing abt. well in my opinion, i think ya'll should know the real story before condemning any1 and stop opening ur filthy mouths as if u hv done nuthin worse.

for me, i can vouche for Nonso, the glasses guy (pharmacist)...not any1 else
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
yep he is o. i ws quite shocked cz i knw dt guy is just too odd in dt group. i think smtins being done alredi abt the case. he must rid off the cuff of the ever corrupt police.

yuzedo: KCOB's floreat!

Got a BBM Broadcast saying that one of the pharmacists is our own Harmans (03). .

Since the dodgy NPF came out with the list of suspects, I've been skeptical about the level of involvement of the pharmacists that supplied the drug. Perhaps, their only sin is negligence. I doubt it was premeditated or criminally-inspired.

Thoughts, anyone? #KCOB's
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Goldenskin: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
The pharmacists should be tried separately on a one count charge of selling valium without prescription. Why should they be arraigned together with these murderers? Any of us could have been in their shoes as we don't have a robust regulation guiding the sale of drugs over the counter.I pray they get out of this and that it does not affect them career wise.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by stpat1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
Why are they holding the pharmacist? he has not done anything wrong, the drug used can be bought by anyone over the counter so I see no reason why he should be detained for over 24 hrs. All they needed to do was to invite him for questioning. Its like going to the market to arrest a knife seller because a buyer stabbed someone with it. As for the rest ROT IN HELL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence / Obasanjo Sues Awikonko Akanda Oro For N1bn Over Bola Ige Killing / Taskforce Pulls Down 2,500 Structures, Recovers Riffle, Drugs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.