Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,402 members, 7,947,681 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Wise Akpors And The Judge - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wise Akpors And The Judge (3220 Views)

VERY FUNNY:- Black Man Akpors And A White Man / Akpors And Her Desperate Girlfriend.....lol / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wise Akpors And The Judge by bdabuwa(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
Judge essien has a son michael,who is very stubborn and always wants to play tricks on other peoples because his father is the judge.one day akpors is walking in the market unexpectedly someone give him a hard slap on his face.akpors annoyingly turn to see who the hell in this town would dare think to slap him.when he turn he sees michael standing before him.akpors ask michael why did u slap me?michael answered;i thought it was my frnd,i didn't knw it was u pls forgive me.akpors said no,i wil neva tolerate this u should either let me revenge wat u did to me or pay for it.michael replied that he wil do none of the two,b'cos he did'nt do it intentionally.so akpors decided to take him to the judge not knowing that he is the judge son.having both the two made their statement to the judge.the judge ask michael to pay akpors 1000 but he said that he dont hav money wit him now.the judge ask him to go and pick the money in the next 30 minutes.on his way out the judge make a signal indicating to him that if he go he should not come back.after about one hour michael did'nt come,akpors talk to the judge about it.the judge replied keep on waiting he wil stil come.2 hours passed on but stil there is no sign of michael.so akpors stood up and giv the judge a hard slap and said if he comes tel him to giv u the money b'cos i cant wait for him.
Re: Wise Akpors And The Judge by Sirmee(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
lol grin
Re: Wise Akpors And The Judge by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
The joke is funny but the grammer is funnier!

No offence oooo
Re: Wise Akpors And The Judge by bunmioguns(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
MOGUL.O:

No offence oooo

wetin u knw

bush pig embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Wise Akpors And The Judge by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
MOGUL.O:
Re: Wise Akpors And The Judge by Meristem: 7:01am On Aug 29, 2012
bunmioguns:

wetin u knw

bush pig embarassed embarassed embarassed

haba!
Re: Wise Akpors And The Judge by Acidosis(m): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2012
grin grin grin

You try sha, but next make sure edit your copied joke grin before you paste
Re: Wise Akpors And The Judge by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 29, 2012
^wetin you dey find for jokes section??
Re: Wise Akpors And The Judge by Laitesmart(m): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2012
booqee: ^wetin you dey find for jokes section??
who?
Re: Wise Akpors And The Judge by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2012
Laitesmart, i just found ur nose for you, it was in my business. tongue

i was talking to acidosis. Ok??
Re: Wise Akpors And The Judge by Acidosis(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2012
booqee: ^wetin you dey find for jokes section??

Time to pay back abi? grin grin
Re: Wise Akpors And The Judge by Phay8(f): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Funny akpors,lwkmd
Re: Wise Akpors And The Judge by yemmytee1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nice joke...copy or not its funny if u guyz dnt lik it...pls slap seun.
Re: Wise Akpors And The Judge by lilslim(m): 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Lol

(1) (Reply)

BARTER TRADE ( JOKE WITH NAIRALAND CHARACTERS) / The Most Hilarious Pics And Memes!! (Updated) / HILARIOUS : Pictures Of What Jona Will Be Like After Declaration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.