Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:09 AM

How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video (41293 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lurkee(f): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2012
omayyi :
:PHO

Whatever. cool
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ikekings(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

Is that what you are hoping for? These girls will settle down whether you like it or not. They are just in university. Plenty of time to snag a man either during NYSC or at work.

Guys like to think many girls are miserable and waiting for guys to talk to them and that is why they quote the scripture that one day will come when girls will beg. That will never happen. tongue

Even so called ugly girls have guys disturbing them so guys will continue to chase skirts and it is left to the skirt to accept. grin
Thank you!!!! What dose guys are after na d tin wey dey under the skirt nd after collecting there own share of the ”NATIONAL CAKE“.... What's next?
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee: I love this video grin. The outrage from the guys calling the girls b!tches and all just shows that it is paining them. I wonder how many are faithful to one girl? Even if they are not having sex with multiple partners, most of the guys here will still be "talking" to another girl (even married ones lipsrsealed). The girls in the video know what they want and are going to get it from multiple boyfriends if need be. Guys are so gullible that you don't even need to have sex to get things from them. Shior. I am not mad at these girls jare. When they want to settle down, they will pick one and choose him to become their life partner. It could be anyone of you tongue

PS: I am a one boyfriend kind of girl and my boyfriend is a one girlfriend kind of guy. A lot of guys are not one girlfriend kind of guy so they deserve these ladies. grin grin grin

u got jokes! funny u are! SMH!!!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by webizone(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2012
Freiburger:
Is it only the guys that are frowning at what these girls are throwing up?

Plus I also frown when guyz r unfaithful. When I could I wouldn't let my friends do that. 2 diff girls once asked me on campus, 'why don't u have any gfs?' I just laffd them off. This is why.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by slimyem: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yemz, i still think dat ish is scripted.Although rgardless if its scripted or not , i feel u on d bolded. sad
babe...the thing pain me o...i nor fit lie you!
The whole issue just give me shut up straight!
Shame catch me on their behalf!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lurkee(f): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2012
ikekings: Thank you!!!! What dose guys are after na d tin wey dey under the skirt nd after collecting there own share of the ”NATIONAL CAKE“.... What's next?

LOL at "National Cake" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously though, a sharp girl will tease and tempt and turn the guy's head so much he won't even realise she has never kissed him. undecided
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Freiburger(m): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2012
slimyem: babe...the thing pain me o...i nor fit lie you!
I like that honest talk.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lurkee(f): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u got jokes! funny u are!

Aww thanks. kiss
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ikekings(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

LOL at "National Cake" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously though, a sharp girl will tease and tempt and turn the guy's head so much he won't even realise she has never kissed him. undecided
Lol.... Keep lolin.... For some guys not me....##cheers.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Next2Bezee(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

Eya. Sorry dear. Even though I am not of the mindset, it does not mean that I have to condemn them. As long as they don't have multiple sexual partners (for health reasons), then they should carry on if it works for them. One day, they will pick their prince who meets a certain % of their requirement to settle with.

Unfortunately this is true, That seems to be the only way sum guys want their babes to reciprocate all the "Love" or money they are chopping, It just seems the be the way most relationships work these days.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee: I love this video grin. The outrage from the guys calling the girls b!tches and all just shows that it is paining them. I wonder how many are faithful to one girl? Even if they are not having sex with multiple partners, most of the guys here will still be "talking" to another girl (even married ones lipsrsealed). The girls in the video know what they want and are going to get it from multiple boyfriends if need be. Guys are so gullible that you don't even need to have sex to get things from them. Shior. I am not mad at these girls jare. When they want to settle down, they will pick one and choose him to become their life partner. It could be anyone of you tongue

PS: I am a one boyfriend kind of girl and my boyfriend is a one girlfriend kind of guy. A lot of guys are not one girlfriend kind of guy so they deserve these ladies. grin grin grin

Doesn't take much to recognize a ho. Actually, some equally worthless guys deserve to settle with these sort of girls.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lurkee(f): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2012
ikekings: Lol.... Keep lolin.... For some guys not me....##cheers.

Are you sure? tongue grin

Like some say, you have not met your mumu button yet. Keep praying.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Duxe(f): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2012
Mavor: See what I mean? Why do you feel I MUST spend on you for heaven's sake? You want us to go to a very classy restaurant for dinner right? Why do you expect that when the bills come I should pay? Why don't you refuse and instead pay your own share. I have nothing paying against paying for us both. Heck it costs me nothing since I went to the restaurant with you in the first place.

I CHOOSE to do so cos I care not cos society EXPECTS me to. I buy you recharge cards, pay for your beauty and spa trips, rent you a nice crib in Ikoyi/Lekki wherever, buy you range rover evoque because I LOVE you and I want you to look good cos it makes me feel good, not cos it is your RIGHT. That is the thing that gets on my nerves. Nigerian ladies and their sense of entitlement.

You are free to chop the guy that makes excessive demands as you call it. Quid pro quo right? But why would you want to bleed a hardworking sincere guy dry just because he had the misfortune to fall for a vulture?

Holy cow! Dude i think u really have a problem!! What part of my sermon said its a 'right'? I took the pains 2 explain 2 u that, 'couples'(girl n boy) should spend/care for each other! Dude, what part of that do you not understand?!

Please reread all my posts again! Why i commented on this thread in the 1st place was the issue of 'spending' n sm1 said if he'z the father of the girl.

Alright (n this is d last time!) i am not saying it is a MUST! All i am saying is, any1 who claims 2 love someone n knows what the word means, should be ready 2 share! Joy,pain,time,money, everything!

The girl (am sure) didnt demand 4 it, i believe, he saw the car, could afford it,believed the girl would like it,n bought 4 her! HIS CHOICE!

Now guys here feel like its such a stupid thing 2 do 4 a gal! What if its vice versa? Would it be so bad?

Na wa o...! By the way, cant recall when last anyone credited my phone! I don't expect anyone to, i chose 2 own a phone, so,i carry my cross! If someone wants 2 share in the cross carrying, who am i to say no? Hehehe..
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2012
ikekings: I dey tell you ooo... I knew ryt from time dat gals double-date but showing it on video nd dose wowo tins talking crap just made d whole scenario messed up.... Dey tarnished d image of the good naija gals.....
I wish i could Un-do the Clip! angry
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lurkee(f): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2012
Gaggi:

Doesn't take much to recognize a ho. Actually, some equally worthless guys deserve to settle with these sort of girls.

Sorry dear but insults meant for women do not even touch me. Ho, B!tch, Whor.e, Cun.t. Whatever darling. cool
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ikekings(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

Lol....**hands crossed waiting for the mumu button**... Dats true abt d mumu button shaaa....
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by oluwaisaac(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2012
having more than one is final.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by duni04(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2012
JESUS! Very scary video. Now i'm scared of all Nigerian girls shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ikekings(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

Sorry dear but insults meant for women do not even touch me. Ho, B!tch, Whor.e, Cun.t. Whatever darling. cool

Lol... You are one hell of a female clown....**cool**
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Next2Bezee(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

There's only very little time the babe can stall "The Event" oO, Do you believe the guy didn't know what he wanted in the babe b4 he started going out with her?? cheesy Very soon the guy will start provoking and if he's sum1 who supplies his babe with "Kola" in her bank account then she musta lift up her skirt. lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Freiburger(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2012
oluwaisaac: having more than one is final.
mind telling us what you meant with that?
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ikekings(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2012
Freiburger:
mind telling us what you meant with that?
Lol.... Help me ask him/her ooo...
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lurkee(f): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2012
Next2Bezee:

There's only very little time the babe can stall "The Event" oO, Do you believe the guy didn't know what he wanted in the babe b4 he started going out with her?? cheesy Very soon the guy will start provoking and if he's sum1 who supplies his babe with "Kola" in her bank account then she musta lift up her skirt. lipsrsealed

LOL. That is true. A wise girl will not put herself in a situation where he can collect it by force. The girl that keep spending a guy's money but still goes to his house or invite him over when she is alone is just looking for trouble. The trick is to keep talking and going to the cinema or whatever and when he is turns aggresive, block his number. Settled. cool
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Freiburger(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

LOL. That is true. A wise girl will not put herself in a situation where he can collect it by force. The girl that keep spending a guy's money but still goes to his house or invite him over when she is alone is just looking for trouble. The trick is to keep talking and going to the cinema or whatever and when he is turns aggresive, block his number. Settled. cool
Why dancing around? simply tell us what are and what you believe in.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ikekings(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
Freiburger:
Why dancing around? simply tell us what are and what you believe in.
She's confuse....
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Mcleo007(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
Smh.... Can't believe sane girls can spew all these rubbish
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
slimyem: babe...the thing pain me o...i nor fit lie you!
same here! its so embarrassing....
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
Hahahahahaha. I choose to laff and make no comment. because, seriously, both the thread and comments are funny to me. Naija babes sef.!!! Naija guys sef.!!!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

hahaha! u sure think u smart rite? days are numbered boo boo! d D-day would surely tell.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Next2Bezee(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

True, but then again the guy doesn't have to be aggressive, He might just start hinting that he's getting impatient and wants sum action or the agreement relationship is over. But the point i was trying to make is that its hard for girls to mumu guys when its comes to s*x. So don't be surprised if almost all those girls are being taken from behind by their multiple boyfriends. grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by free2ryhme: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
slimyem: This is no where near a laughing issue.These girls have cheapened femininity and womanhood in every way!
Damn!

Y not, when competition is at its all time highest.. They don't want to be left behind and want to secure their future!!! Women, you are all the same.. Reduce the price you attract more customers .. simple law of demand and supply grin grin grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

Y not, when competition is at its all time highest.. They don't want to be left behind and want to secure their future!!! Women, you are all the same
Don push it! i hate pips generalizing. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée / Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. / 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.