Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:09 AM

How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video (41293 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2012
Yaya6: Am afraid oooooo. I no know wetin my daughter dey do for school o. Osanobua
She dey d video? Tell us now o! Hen hen! So pips can volunteer to talk to am for u. grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Freiburger(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2012
The last girl made a point, i love girls who acknowledges they are like f[b]lowers[/b], these kind of girls deserves more than being treated like flowers.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by slimyem: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2012
Though i think it isn't fair to judge the whole of Nigerian girls by this microscomic video....
But seeing this video...i feel so ashamed to be a woman
I don't even know what to say...asides that there are actually still a big bunch of decent and responsible girls out here.
Just that they don't go writing it on their foreheads...and lucky is the man who finds them..and unlucky the men who end up with the ones in the video!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2012
With this kinda Video chat, men can easily hate ladies to the extent of treating them anyhow, just with the momory of this video alone. Although not all ladies are into this, buh how would you identify them without you being prayerful? Cos it's not written on their forehead. God help us... Smh!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by enioladeran: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2012
angry shocked shocked shocked
NAWA for Niger Girl wea don turn themselves to Destiny's Child (Can You Pay My Bills)
Even the chimpanzee among then get more than one Boyfriend

Anyway, the last girl is on point. Tomb up to her

2 Likes

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ikekings(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2012
Freiburger: The last girl made a point, i love girls who acknowledges they are like f[b]lowers[/b], these kind of girls deserves more than being treated like flowers.
Yea she's a wify material, not all those wowo things talking nonsense.....
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Batch(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2012
grin[center][/center]Mehn... Na break-up tinxx oooh, if my woman is among those intervied...Mehn... Na break-up tinxx oooh, if my woman is among those intervied...Mehn... Na break-up tinxx oooh, if my woman is among those intervied...
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by musocious: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2012
To see better girl marry self don de gv me restless night...
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by slimyem: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2012
This is no where near a laughing issue.These girls have cheapened feminity and womanhood in every way!
Damn!

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2012
slimyem: Though i think it isn't fair to judge the whole of Nigerian girls by this microscomic video....
I don't even know what to say...asides that there are actually still a big bunch of decent and responsible girls out here.
Just that they don't go writing it on their foreheads...and lucky is the man who finds them..and unlucky the men who end up with the ones in the video!
Seconded!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Duxe(f): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dat na African shrek na! Nice!!!! grin grin grin grin

lawd!! Lwkmd! Na person pikin o, abi na mama! grin grin grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by sylve11: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2012
This is serious! shocked shocked cool
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ikekings(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2012
slimyem: Though i think it isn't fair to judge the whole of Nigerian girls by this microscomic video....
Soooo true.... I knw all gals aint d same bt dis gals on video dn cast naija gals.... All d same i still love my naija babes....
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2012
ikekings: Soooo true.... I knw all gals aint d same bt dis gals on video dn cast naija gals.... All d same i still love my naija babes....
You can imagine how far this video can go?
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by sylve11: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dat na African shrek na! Nice!!!! grin grin grin grin

u too wicked! grin grin grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Sijo01(f): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2012
ITbomb:
No mind them, I know you have only me. Please dont break my heart

no cox 4alarm, trux mi.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ikekings(m): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2012
kunletiwoo: You the imagine how far this video can go?
I dey tell you ooo... I knew ryt from time dat gals double-date but showing it on video nd dose wowo tins talking crap just made d whole scenario messed up.... Dey tarnished d image of the good naija gals.....

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lurkee(f): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2012
I love this video grin. The outrage from the guys calling the girls b!tches and all just shows that it is paining them. I wonder how many are faithful to one girl? Even if they are not having sex with multiple partners, most of the guys here will still be "talking" to another girl (even married ones lipsrsealed). The girls in the video know what they want and are going to get it from multiple boyfriends if need be. Guys are so gullible that you don't even need to have sex to get things from them. Shior. I am not mad at these girls jare. When they want to settle down, they will pick one and choose him to become their life partner. It could be anyone of you tongue

PS: I am a one boyfriend kind of girl and my boyfriend is a one girlfriend kind of guy. A lot of guys are not one girlfriend kind of guy so they deserve these ladies. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Cupidkc(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2012
This girls must be funny...where was this survey taken!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Freiburger(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee: I love this video grin. The outrage from the guys calling the girls b!tches and all just shows that it is paining them. I wonder how many are faithful to one girl? Even if they are not having sex with multiple partners, most of the guys here will still be "talking" to another girl (even married ones lipsrsealed). The girls in the video know what they want and are going to get it from multiple boyfriends if need be. Guys are so gullible that you don't even need to have sex to get things from them. Shior. I am not mad at these girls jare. When they want to settle down, they will pick one and choose him to become their life partner. It could be anyone of you tongue

PS: I am a one boyfriend kind of girl and my boyfriend is a one girlfriend kind of guy. A lot of guys are not one girlfriend kind of guy so they deserve these ladies. grin grin grin

AND YOUR POINT IS?
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Bamz(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2012
Shollypopz: I wonder why ppl are yabbing these babes.....Is this not d norm in Naija universities....

LOL....Abeg I'm a flower jo, I can have as many BFs, as long as their spermatozoa does not enter me

LOL. I know your type.

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ikekings(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee: I love this video grin. The outrage from the guys calling the girls b!tches and all just shows that it is paining them. I wonder how many are faithful to one girl? Even if they are not having sex with multiple partners, most of the guys here will still be "talking" to another girl (even married ones lipsrsealed). The girls in the video know what they want and are going to get it from multiple boyfriends if need be. Guys are so gullible that you don't even need to have sex to get things from them. Shior. I am not mad at these girls jare. When they want to settle down, they will pick one and choose him to become their life partner. It could be anyone of you tongue

Who told you? None of them will settle down as far as this video is still in circulation.... Dey just made dia life miserable although some of d gals on the video are already miserable plus d video circulation dats double miserable.....**lord have mercy**...
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by druid06(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2012

You get sense at all? You sound like a baby trying to say his first words. On one hand, you're proud of what those girls are doing and on the other, you're a saint and a one man kind of girl? You're just confused. If you feel them girls on that video are doing what's right then you're guilty as them SAINT!.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lurkee(f): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2012
Freiburger:
AND YOUR POINT IS?

My point is that guys should stop being hypocrites. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. tongue

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by tucker12(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2012
You need to see how I screamed!!! grin grin grin Its so bone shocking... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Freiburger(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

My point is that guys should stop being hypocrites. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. tongue
Is it only the guys that are frowning at what these girls are throwing up?
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lurkee(f): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2012
ikekings: Who told you? None of them will settle down as far as this video is still in circulation.... Dey just made dia life miserable although some of d gals on the video are already miserable plus d video circulation dats double miserable.....**lord have mercy**...

Is that what you are hoping for? These girls will settle down whether you like it or not. They are just in university. Plenty of time to snag a man either during NYSC or at work.

Guys like to think many girls are miserable and waiting for guys to talk to them and that is why they quote the scripture that one day will come when girls will beg. That will never happen. tongue

Even so called ugly girls have guys disturbing them so guys will continue to chase skirts and it is left to the skirt to accept. grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by sylve11: 11:32am On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. tongue

nor lemme quote bible for u o. sad cool
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Omogbhollahorn(m): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2012
oMO SEE OOO NO BE LASPOTECH IKORODU GURLS BE THAT grin grin grin grin grin grin IF YOU CHICK THEY THERE YOU ON A LONG THING
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by omayyi: 11:32am On Aug 29, 2012
tongue
lurkee:

HO
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lurkee(f): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2012
druid06:

You get sense at all? You sound like a baby trying to say his first words. On one hand, you're proud of what those girls are doing and on the other, you're a saint and a one man kind of girl? You're just confused. If you feel them girls on that video are doing what's right then you're guilty as them SAINT!.

Eya. Sorry dear. Even though I am not of the mindset, it does not mean that I have to condemn them. As long as they don't have multiple sexual partners (for health reasons), then they should carry on if it works for them. One day, they will pick their prince who meets a certain % of their requirement to settle with.

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2012
slimyem: This is no where near a laughing issue.These girls have cheapened feminity and womanhood in every way!
Damn!
Yemz, i still think dat ish is scripted.Although rgardless if its scripted or not , i feel u on d bolded. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée / Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. / 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.