Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? (41448 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by venture08: 3:32pm On May 21, 2008
@richdammy
U are d guy!Well done.I also learnt some of the things you said from HR.Let's all be patient.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by shrink98: 7:06am On May 22, 2008
Richdammy, Correct guy. Thanks 4 d info.
Does any One have an idea what determines the section one would be posted to at the end of the training.
And is it true that all staff are given monthly targets to meet. (ie cash deposites / accconts oppened)?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Makaay: 1:02pm On May 22, 2008
good work to ya all, i also went to Hq and was informed that they will reach out to us as when due. but i think it's better for IBplc to draw a schedule and make a plan for trainees in such a way that after writing the test, u are invited for interview and medicals based on performance and then concurrently scheduled for a resumption date at the training school. so that means u will know when u will be called to training scchool and not a situation of hoping and waiting. all the same, tis well. God's time is the best.
wishing ya all the best.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by profteedav: 1:53pm On May 22, 2008
guyman, richydammy, bigproject, asajuomo and evrybody that has identified with these thread i really commend you guys and i hope we all get called as soon as possible.major calls will come in june especially at d Ofada training school since the ediffice can accomodate a lot of people.peace
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Jman: 1:59pm On May 22, 2008
Dear House, pls i would want you guys to help me confirm this gist, i just heard from a friend that all those who finished from T.S were sent to their various branches as MARKETERS. if TRUE, then I would want to know what is the essence of the 10 weeks training? are we going to be trained for 10weeks to become marketers? there are various talents here.

please note that i am not saying marketing position isn't ok.

Peace. I'm out
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by pappycus: 3:39pm On May 22, 2008
@JMAN
IT SEEMS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF WHAT U ARE GOING INTO

BEFORE A BANK PAYS U 2 MILLION/ANNUM IT MEANS THEY ARE MAKING MORE THAN 2 MILLION/ ANNUM FROM YOU
HOW CAN U REAP WHERE U DID NOT SOW
THE JOB OF A MARKETER IS THE MAJOR AND HEART BEAT OF THE BANKING SYSTEM

HOW DO U EXPECT PEOPLE SWEAT TO BRING CUSTOMERS AND U WILL SIT IN ONE OFFICE EATING THE FRUIT OF THEIR LABOUR, IN THE NAME ON "NOT BEING A MARKETER"

@RICHHYDAMMY
IVE BEEN STUDYING YOUR PASSION CLOSELY AND I FEEL U HAVE MORE POTENTIALS THAN U REALIZE PLEASE MY BROTHER (OR SISTER COS U SOUND LIKE A GIRL SO DUNNO UR SEX"wink grin, PLEASE LOOK FOR OTHER GOOD THINGS TO CHANNEL UR ENERGY INTO ASIDE HUNTING FOR INFORMATION ON THIS IBPLC THING ITS A GOOD ADVICE I AM GIVING U

WHEN THE JOB COMES GOOD AND FINE

SO JUST DONT DISTURB YOURSELF

SE THE JOB AS A CAREER BOOSAT AND FORGET MARKETING OR NO MARKETING

EVRYONE WILL BE PLACED ON PROBATION AND GIVEN TARGETS TO MEET IS U DONT MEET IT U ARE BACK TO SQUARE ONE OOOOOO
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 10:54pm On May 22, 2008
richydammy, men i appreciate u on ur effort but i ll like to ask u this

1. u said dat those dat did their medicals in april shld relax, right how long shld dey relax for?
2. how does ibplc contact people for training after medicals is it sms or phone calls?

anyone with answers can pls respond let us carry ourselves along
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by SweetT1: 11:06pm On May 22, 2008
pappycus:

@JMAN
IT SEEMS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF WHAT You ARE GOING INTO

BEFORE A BANK PAYS You 2 MILLION/ANNUM IT MEANS THEY ARE MAKING MORE THAN 2 MILLION/ ANNUM FROM YOU
HOW CAN You REAP WHERE You DID NOT SOW
THE JOB OF A MARKETER IS THE MAJOR AND HEART BEAT OF THE BANKING SYSTEM

HOW DO You EXPECT PEOPLE SWEAT TO BRING CUSTOMERS AND You WILL SIT IN ONE OFFICE EATING THE FRUIT OF THEIR LABOUR, IN THE NAME ON "NOT BEING A MARKETER"

@RICHHYDAMMY
IVE BEEN STUDYING YOUR PASSION CLOSELY AND I FEEL You HAVE MORE POTENTIALS THAN You REALIZE PLEASE MY BROTHER (OR SISTER COS You SOUND LIKE A GIRL SO DUNNO UR SEX"wink grin, PLEASE LOOK FOR OTHER GOOD THINGS TO CHANNEL UR ENERGY INTO ASIDE HUNTING FOR INFORMATION ON THIS IBPLC THING ITS A GOOD ADVICE I AM GIVING You

WHEN THE JOB COMES GOOD AND FINE

SO JUST DONT DISTURB YOURSELF

SE THE JOB AS A CAREER BOOSAT AND FORGET MARKETING OR NO MARKETING

EVRYONE WILL BE PLACED ON PROBATION AND GIVEN TARGETS TO MEET IS You DONT MEET IT You ARE BACK TO SQUARE ONE OOOOOO

A very educated response. The best have seen on this thread so far. I also said the same. If some of these guys can direct their passion into something else while they achieve the banking dream, they might realize that they can even achieve more than a bank job. But the sad truth is they can't see pass the fake suits bankers wears and loaned vehicles. All for some stressed out job.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2008
I have just been called to resume at apapa TS on monday. What a happy ending.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by venture08: 3:08pm On May 23, 2008
Congrats!which Apapa?UAC or ,
Don't abadon this thread now you've been called.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2008
From what the guy that called me. I am to resume at apapa on monday. He pointed out that I have missed a week's lecture already. I will get you posted.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by holythug(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2008
who changed d topic
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 4:19am On May 24, 2008
God, I don't know how to thank you for this breakthrough. My joy knows no bound. After more than 6 months of an endless wait. God is awesome!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 7:42am On May 24, 2008
@guyman2: bro na you i happy for pass oh. you've been one of the most nairaland-dedicated IBPLC hopefuls, it's only right that they call you. congrats!!! but what on earth made them call you a week late? do you mind sharing with the house?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2008
@ TRAE_Z. I believe I was billed to commence training in the next batch but was considered for this batch because some people did not turn up for training. Thanks trae_z.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by debooooo(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2008
Hey Guy man! Men I'm so happy for you. If God says it, it ll surely happen, though it may tarry. Pls now that you have been called, dont forget your fellow hopefuls o. Pls feed us with much information as possible. i wish you the very best, and for those of us still waiting, keep the hope alive. i believe our turn is getting really close.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by uchee(f): 3:59pm On May 25, 2008
Guyman am so happy for you!!! well I am still waiting, and i know i would be called shortly from all indications. please keepus posted.one love

@traez,are you through with trainning? wat was it like. miss you all. and thank you for keeping us posted.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Ijaybaby: 10:17am On May 26, 2008
Dear IBPLC hopefuls, nice to hear from u guys that sent posts.

@richydammy, u have done a wonderful job in keeping us posted.

@kemofash20, if you did ur medicals in April, then u have a long way to go. I lot of pple who wrote test on 17 Nov, 2007 and did medicals on 19 Jan, are still waiting, i inclusive. I advise you, find something doing to occupy your time, cos i must confess, it is not easy waiting, especially when you are not doing anything. The call for training via SMS.

Another friend called me this morning that he was called to resume for training today at the Apapa training school Lag.

For those of us still waiting 'God IS ABLE' We shall conquer

Ijay.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Makaay: 10:28am On May 26, 2008
@Ijaybaby,
u mean they are still calling people to resume at the APAPA TS. tis been a week the school resumed, is it that they are trying to fill up the spaces of people that didn't show up or what?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 10:52am On May 26, 2008
ijay baby where did u do ur test, interview nd medicals?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 26, 2008
@profeedat
I wish to know where you get info about the ofada training school . This is 3rd wee there and corpers suppose to spend 4 weeks which will endon 6th as well.
Kindly get in touch with me on 08053050830 for clarification on whether we still av some corpers on ground.
Thanks a million.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by richydammy: 4:50pm On May 26, 2008
@@kemofash20, just relax for now and try to do something 4 living. I believe from all indications that b4 june 30 the initial list might ve been finished and probally by july they will start calling 4m your batch. I wish u all the best in life.

@pappycus , thank u, but let me tell u that I knew where my name felt and when I ll be called. who tell u weather I m not doing something right know. pls do not quess what u dont know. by the way am a man who hates to be in darkness that is why u c me posting infor that is useful 4 mature and future leaders.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by regalson(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2008
good work richydammy, your contribution is great

Guyman2; congrats, God is indeed faithful.

how time flies. by next week, we should be expecting the text.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Jman: 5:19pm On May 26, 2008
@RICHYDAMMY

Thanks a lot for the information and please don't be deterred by the negative comments made. You have been the best.

@HOUSE
i just hope everything goes well early  June cos from all indications, 3 T.S would be vacant then and Ofada would accomodate some hopefuls since the backlogs of corpers have been cleared.

To all PH hopefuls, pls don't be discouraged. At least they have started calling some of us, even if it's really FEW compared to odas.

May God Help us ALL
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by pappycus: 7:56pm On May 26, 2008
@Richhydammy
grin grin grin the way u talk makes me laugh, well sorry for calling u a girl i now know ur name is richard
see I AM ALSO A HOPEFUL FROM NOV 17TH BATCH
U ARE DOING A GOOD WORK, I DIDN MEAN TO TALK THAT WAY ITS WELL MAN,

TKAI
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 27, 2008
Jman,
I wish to know where you got info about the ofada, and what is the capacity of the TS.
I will bw glad to hear ur response soonest.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Ijaybaby: 11:58am On May 27, 2008
@makaay My friend already at Apapa training school said they added 15 pple yesterday to make up for the pple that did not show up.

@kemofash20 I did my test in Jos, on 17 Nov and interview/medicals on 19 Jan.

All hopefuls, 'GOD IS ABLE'

Cheers !!!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 7:07pm On May 27, 2008
17 people joined yesterday including myself bringing the total tn 84. TS is all about teamwork. You will all be called. Our lappels and ties might come in 2moro.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 10:52pm On May 27, 2008
hmmm seems you guys are havin a nice time in TS o! nice to know that. how long is the training just keep us posted .
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Jman: 9:05am On May 28, 2008
Guyman, i thank God for you cos your post Subject " I am dying" scares me a lot. anyway, it quite amazing that 84 people are being trained in a T.S!!! that's quite much. it only shows that inter had discovered that they have to be up and doing to reduce the numbers on the waitlist. Does anyone have an idea of the remaining hopefuls on central list?

I called HR yesterday and for the first time, the person who spoke to me was nice. He assured me of being called soon. He said they are seriously on the matter. I  felt impressed cos if you had ever talked to them before, u wud understand, that shows that the HR dept may have sensed some relief. Inter and Pressure!!!!

I strongly would suggest to the HR or those of you who wud be there that Inter should imitate 1st Bank where u after ur medics, u go online and know when u are scheduled for Training instead of the endless and uncertain wait.it actually put a lot of relief than just WAITING.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 11:54am On May 28, 2008
please when are the present set of the trainees in inter leaving ofada.? cos i think some regular next batch are goin there cos of the backlog on ground and rite now no corpers on ground.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 29, 2008
Ofada Corpers will finish on the 6th of June as well cos there training is just 4 wks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? / Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.