Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (770549 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
kmontee:

USD bro!! they dont take naira equivalent oo!!

Okay but they do for their services ( almost N39K)? Do u live in Lagos? Pls inbox me the university u attended.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
ferdimako:

Okay but they do for their services ( almost N39K)? Do u live in Lagos? Pls inbox me the university u attended.

yes its almost 39k!! what do u mean by the university i attended? i come and go. stay in d east!!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
lawland: SOP is statement of purpose, its in answer to a particular question in your application form. Its an opportunity to sell yourself to your case officer.

I don't want to use any 3rd party website and by the way how credible is wakanow.com?

should i tick the ties to return to home country box in the checklist form although im not puting in any doc for it?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
kmontee:

yes its almost 39k!! what do u mean by the university i attended? i come and go. stay in d east!!!

Someone wants to know and why u cldn't get straight Master degree with their documents. I wish am in Lagos now.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
kmontee:

should i tick the ties to return to home country box in the checklist form although im not puting in any doc for it?

So which checklist are u gonna use? 2012's or did VFs give u another?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
ferdimako:

I used wakanow for a pal that is in the US last Easter but some people are ill-talking them and their services.So be on guard and I may use then for my flight.
How did it go for the pal? Do you know people it worked for?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
kmontee:

I attached an evidence during mine so I ticked it... I don't know for people that didn't have....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
ferdimako:

So which checklist are u gonna use? 2012's or did VFs give u another?

VFS gave me a current one to photocopy which I did. from the documents there, its obvious, we dont need too much documents for SVP
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
ferdimako:

Someone wants to know and why u cldn't get straight Master degree with their documents. I wish am in Lagos now.

did u receive my mail??
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
Good evening everyone... @jennykardy good evening, would need ur advice @ this moment, pls can u pm me Thanks abunch...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nelsono(m): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
;D809. iriferi ( m ): Quote Post
Good evening everyone... @jennykardy good evening, would need ur
advice @ this moment, pls can u pm me Thanks abunch...

doubts that jenny will accede to ur request for pm... can bet my launch 2mrw she wldnt smiley ... she rarely or rather doesnt do PMs...

berra shot ur questions hia...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 12:26am On Oct 30, 2013
bayuprince: thanks lawland, Qatar airline fly's to Perth, its does not fly to Sydney, but south African airways is very cheap, if you really want to bit down the cost?

ethiopian airways is another moderate option
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 1:07am On Oct 30, 2013
ferdimako:

I guess you've been screened YES by VEsstass (sic). Did you redo the IELTS or you don't need it to make 60points?

well, my 60 points + as it stands will depend on d outcome of an international safety certification that i just did, after which i'll have to get it notarised and assessd by VETASSESS. . .my brother dis is a long wait 4 me (for me to meet my target, i wanna finish everything concernin d processin here in naija b4 i get on a plane to Perth), so i've been advised to consider 190 as well, which still augur well for me (since i plan stayin 4 years, 2years in Freo for TAFE then 2years in Karlgoorlie for masters at Curtin) by then i must have elapsed d 2yrs i am meant to stay in WA when i do take their State sponsorship and 5 points that go with it. . .
I undastand that WA and ACT are d best States for sponsorship, their approvals are very quick, and then maybe NSW, though d latter has very slim state SOL, unlike d other two. . .however, i dnt hesitate in whatever i wanna do cos time is tissue, d earlier i get it done, d earlier i start payin low fees and most importantly jobs, cos both my programs have serious work placement/internship opportunities/arrangements, but i have learnt d juicy and mega companies prefer to take in students with complete unrestricted work rights(which student visa cant offer u) except 4 a few like BHP billiton and Rio tinto, etc. .who do not mind

i plan writing IELTS again but i sense it will take me more time to do that cos i have to get to Perth,settle down, prepare/register for d test. . .Again, these people have changed frm Immi and citizenship to Immi and Border Protection, hahaha, my brother its nt a good sign. .hahaha, dis new administration is nt smiling o. .hahaha. .so now is d time to hasten up b4 they close the goddamn border
na DIBP dey my student visa oo, no more DIAC. .nwanne o dikwa risky and very serious. .pardon my lack of sentence structuring. . As for vetassess, am told it'll take 6 wks and i'm very confident(my application is well loaded) in d Most High that it'll be +ve. Shalom!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2013
lawland: How did it go for the pal? Do you know people it worked for?

@Lawland, I have used wakanow severally and it always worked. But the key is that after booking on their site and paying into any of their accounts, you have to follow them up with phone calls.

Usually, they will ask you to scan and send passport and or visa grant notice before they will issue you a ticket. BTW, which city are you headed?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 30, 2013
snowburn:

ethiopian airways is another moderate option

Ethiopian does not come to Australia, I checked their site severally before settling for Qatar
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Largo(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2013
lawland: I have just noticed that high commission Pretoria have updated their website particularly their processing time, assessment level 3 is now 3 months instead of the 6 to 8 weeks in their formal page and they are now advising that medicals is part of complete application.. www.southafrica.embassy.gov.au/pret/immi_how_long_to_process.html.

@Largo, if you are in assessment level 3 and sure of your application, I advise you do medicals and forward it to them... Don't wait to be contacted cos they are heading into student and holidays visa peak.
. Thanks for the insight. I. I guess I don't have much choice right now.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2013
UBKtech:

@Lawland, I have used wakanow severally and it always worked. But the key is that after booking on their site and paying into any of their accounts, you have to follow them up with phone calls.

Usually, they will ask you to scan and send passport and or visa grant notice before they will issue you a ticket. BTW, which city are you headed?
I am flying to Sydney but will return to Perth in January. So are you advising I use wakanow? Have booked and got invoice this morning and I saw the note about phone calls... How hard is that?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Largo(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2013
lawland: I have just noticed that high commission Pretoria have updated their website particularly their processing time, assessment level 3 is now 3 months instead of the 6 to 8 weeks in their formal page and they are now advising that medicals is part of complete application.. www.southafrica.embassy.gov.au/pret/immi_how_long_to_process.html.

@Largo, if you are in assessment level 3 and sure of your application, I advise you do medicals and forward it to them... Don't wait to be contacted cos they are heading into student and holidays visa peak.

Thanks for the insight. I. I guess I don't have much choice right now.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by vitus101: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2013
Pls can anyone in the house gimme a breakdown of the processes and exams to be written,required documents for visa app for a prospective Msc student that wants to study in Aussie.

I want to know the process from the beginning to the end.. I want to know which is more convenient between Aussie and US application processes before I start running around.

Secondly, I ve a cgpa of 2.83( Economics) do I stand a chance to study any management course in any Aussie university?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2013
vitus101: Pls can anyone in the house gimme a breakdown of the processes and exams to be written,required documents for visa app for a prospective Msc student that wants to study in Aussie.

Thanks in anticipation

Nobody will do for you what you can do yourself. Go to the link below and check the universities that offer your course. You will read the requirements, process and all you need on their websites.

http://www.australianuniversities.com.au/list/
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2013
vitus101: Pls can anyone in the house gimme a breakdown of the processes and exams to be written,required documents for visa app for a prospective Msc student that wants to study in Aussie.

I want to know the process from the beginning to the end.. I want to know which is more convenient between Aussie and US application processes before I start running around.

Secondly, I ve a cgpa of 2.83( Economics) do I stand a chance to study any management course in any Aussie university?

Thanks in anticipation
You need to search for university first in Aussie. However, most university in US required 2:1 but you can still get some university that accept 2:2. Doing the cost benefit analysis of US and Aussie at this ample time. I think Aussie is good option, but its upto you though. Furthermore, you need to have your COE fist, which is all about money. Remember Aussie is not like US. You need to pay deposit whereas US u may pay little or none. So the ball is your court. All the best
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
kmontee:

did u receive my mail??

No!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
snowburn:

well, my 60 points + as it stands will depend on d outcome of an international safety certification that i just did, after which i'll have to get it notarised and assessd by VETASSESS. . .my brother dis is a long wait 4 me (for me to meet my target, i wanna finish everything concernin d processin here in naija b4 i get on a plane to Perth), so i've been advised to consider 190 as well, which still augur well for me (since i plan stayin 4 years, 2years in Freo for TAFE then 2years in Karlgoorlie for masters at Curtin) by then i must have elapsed d 2yrs i am meant to stay in WA when i do take their State sponsorship and 5 points that go with it. . .
I undastand that WA and ACT are d best States for sponsorship, their approvals are very quick, and then maybe NSW, though d latter has very slim state SOL, unlike d other two. . .however, i dnt hesitate in whatever i wanna do cos time is tissue, d earlier i get it done, d earlier i start payin low fees and most importantly jobs, cos both my programs have serious work placement/internship opportunities/arrangements, but i have learnt d juicy and mega companies prefer to take in students with complete unrestricted work rights(which student visa cant offer u) except 4 a few like BHP billiton and Rio tinto, etc. .who do not mind

i plan writing IELTS again but i sense it will take me more time to do that cos i have to get to Perth,settle down, prepare/register for d test. . .Again, these people have changed frm Immi and citizenship to Immi and Border Protection, hahaha, my brother its nt a good sign. .hahaha, dis new administration is nt smiling o. .hahaha. .so now is d time to hasten up b4 they close the goddamn border
na DIBP dey my student visa oo, no more DIAC. .nwanne o dikwa risky and very serious. .pardon my lack of sentence structuring. . As for vetassess, am told it'll take 6 wks and i'm very confident(my application is well loaded) in d Most High that it'll be +ve. Shalom!

Thanks.I got the content and reasoning. We are tarred with the same brush!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Everything went well today. i applied for the aussie visa today. Y all should pray for me.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hello house... Been very busy for the past two weeks. In Abuja nw. Lodged my SVP some hours ago. Was in Zankli clinic too. For real, their x-ray machine is bad. Hope to do my medical in lag asa I'm authorised to do that.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chubi4show: Hello house... Been very busy for the past two weeks. In Abuja nw. Lodged my SVP some hours ago. Was in Zankli clinic too. For real, their x-ray machine is bad. Hope to do my medical in lag asa I'm authorised to do that.

funny enough we did same day!! was about asking your whereabouts!!! lets be hopeful n pray bro
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
kmontee:

funny enough we did same day!! was about asking your whereabouts!!! lets be hopeful n pray bro
We wil surely get it by God's grace Amen!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
kmontee:

I really wish you two the best...
@Chubi4show... I advise you don't wait to be authorized... Proceed to Lagos Asap for the Medicals. Good Luck to you two
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
lawland: I really wish you two the best...
@Chubi4show... I advise you don't wait to be authorized... Proceed to Lagos Asap for the Medicals. Good Luck to you two
Thanks alot bro. I wil travel 2 lag nxt week for d medical. I wish u safe trip 2 sydney. Hope 2 meet u in perth.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chubi4show:
We wil surely get it by God's grace Amen!

Amen bro
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
lawland: I really wish you two the best...

Thanks bro. safe trip to you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Americanvisa u know i told you that Australia embassy in Pretoria called me on Friday that i should tell my boss in my working place to indicate his current position and he should sign his signature on the letter of introduction which i did and i had scanned and send it to their email address on Friday and i remember you told me i will receive my visa on Monday or hopefully on weds, Americanvisa i have not even receive any update from them since i scanned the letter to them on fri, am thinking of calling them by tomorrow to confirm the status of my visa application, cos the conference am going for in Australia is starting on the 12th of nov, am having just little time ahead to prepare for my trip, Americanvisa and friends in the forum please i need your advise on what to do, God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.