Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,062 members, 7,970,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:07 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (779523 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 3:35am On Dec 04, 2013
zoe iyke: @ kmontee and chubi4show and all that hav gone through SVP please were u askd to provide a bank statement or did u provide a bank statement? I am actually heading to TAFE albany by february,hav paid my fees but I intend asking them for a refund because I don't want to risk a visa refusal.
Because have been strugglin for a while now to get a VERY good bank statement,and after learning of the reasons for posdreams refusal and d amount she provided as evidence of living xpenses I felt my chances are rlly rlly slim.
I intend applyin to a school participatin in SVP by january if I dnt need a bank statement
Fear factor... i wonder what you were doing all this while... I have already given you all the advice you need on BBM... Thank God posdream made the reason for her refusal clearer...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 3:37am On Dec 04, 2013
Chubi4show: @Lawland
Did u see my message? Pls check ur email.
Yeah i already replied it to connect....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 3:40am On Dec 04, 2013
posdream: My CO explained that my fund wasn't enough because I added my dependent to my application now she requires that if I add them to my application or not I have to have like 13M in my sponsor account. That's the reason for refusal.

If I want to reapply I need like 13M in my sponsor account.
Thanks
So sorry dear but i seriously wonder what you were thinking.... You really neglected the laid down rule on your checklist. Better luck next time and yes, you can apply again as soon as you meet the above stated requirement and graciously you don't have to do medicals again.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 4:54am On Dec 04, 2013
SQUARE JP: Hello house, pls when can I go for my yellow fever vaccination . I will be going next week by God grace .
The vaccination is ongoing for the past 9 days and today is the last day. Go and be vaccinated today and get the card for free or pay for the card after today.... The choice is up to you. Goodluck.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 4:58am On Dec 04, 2013
lawland: Yeah i already replied it to connect....

I didn't see ur reply... let me resend.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 6:28am On Dec 04, 2013
Chubi4show:
The vaccination is ongoing for the past 9 days and today is the last day. Go and be vaccinated today and get the card for free or pay for the card after today.... The choice is up to you. Goodluck.

Can i do the vaccination now and travel with it by february? Where can i do it in lag?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manucho: 6:55am On Dec 04, 2013
Good day house, pls i need a genuine migration agent registered with the MARA in Australia to handle my partner visa to be with my wife in OZ, i've searched the MARA website but i do not understand how to get a genuine one. We used one and they have been on our case since October last year and yet to submit after i did police report times without numbers, i later went online to find out that globalvisas are scam company and rip offs. My wife keep believing until i went online to find out they are scams. Please people should help with genuine ones there so that this can be done asap. thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 7:01am On Dec 04, 2013
lawland: Fear factor... i wonder what you were doing all this while... I have already given you all the advice you need on BBM... Thank God posdream made the reason for her refusal clearer...
Lol...apart 4rm d fear factor other tins r involved sha,its nt my fault jare I have to use my head because DIBP make crazy decisions atimes,I dnt wnt to hav a bad ready in d form of visa refusal,BTW hw's sydney?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:38am On Dec 04, 2013
kmontee:

Can i do the vaccination now and travel with it by February? Where can i do it in lag?
Just do it whenever you get the opportunity, it lasts for 10yrs.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2013
manucho: Good day house, pls i need a genuine migration agent registered with the MARA in Australia to handle my partner visa to be with my wife in OZ, i've searched the MARA website but i do not understand how to get a genuine one. We used one and they have been on our case since October last year and yet to submit after i did police report times without numbers, i later went online to find out that globalvisas are scam company and rip offs. My wife keep believing until i went online to find out they are scams. Please people should help with genuine ones there so that this can be done asap. thanks
Google MARA website and check registered agents.... before committing to any agent, check with MARA to see if they are really registered. I wonder why you need an agent though.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:43am On Dec 04, 2013
zoe iyke:
Lol...apart 4rm d fear factor other tins r involved sha,its nt my fault jare I have to use my head because DIBP make crazy decisions atimes,I dnt wnt to hav a bad ready in d form of visa refusal,BTW hw's sydney?
Sydney is fine... its just like home for me... I have started driving around and getting use to it... I somehow feel like not going back to Perth.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 7:54am On Dec 04, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: Happy new month @ all. Please, is there any negative implication(s) in having two statement of accts from two different sponsors while applying for a student visa?
I can sight u lawland. Hw is sydney? Pls, do u hav anytin to say as regards my question above? Regards
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2013
@lawland pls what's the amount on ur account statement And do u know of any cheap school in australia for undergraduate
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2013
kmontee:

Can i do the vaccination now and travel with it by february? Where can i do it in lag?
yes u can. Its valid for 10yrs. Check d health centres and general hospitals around you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: I can sight u lawland. Hw is sydney? Pls, do u hav anytin to say as regards my question above? Regards
There is nothing wrong with it as far as they give you declaration of sponsorship letter and meet other requirements like having sufficient fund.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2013
iriferi: @lawland pls what's the amount on ur account statement And do u know of any cheap school in australia for undergraduate
I believe this question has been answered....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
lawland: There is nothing wrong with it as far as they give you declaration of sponsorship letter and meet other requirements like having sufficient fund.
Danke bro...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2013
Una well done oooo
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2013
jennykadry: Una well done oooo
U just leave us for the tread.... aunty Jenny.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
@jenny k u no try ooo... U jez left us here.... Anyway surveyor and d rest tried in giving us some explanation... @aunty jenny I just want to know if one can study and work to pay one's tuition fee @ undergraduate level?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
iriferi: @jenny k u no try ooo... U jez left us here.... Anyway surveyor and d rest tried in giving us some explanation... @aunty jenny I just want to know if one can study and work to pay one's tuition fee @ undergraduate level?
Its very possible... i have seen people doing it here... but be warned that it is very stressful.. it will stress you mentally, physically and psychologically.... Its good you have lil help from home.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by juliana13139: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
aunty jenny..missed your comments..pls is canberra a good place for study and work for masters and possible chance and getting PR..thanks ma
jennykadry: Una well done oooo
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manucho: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
lawland: Google MARA website and check registered agents.... before committing to any agent, check with MARA to see if they are really registered. I wonder why you need an agent though.

thanks bro..dem don dull me before on tourist visa and i dont want that to happen with my marriage partner visa thats why we wan use an agent but with what u said and what i've been through with that migration company called globalvisas we are submitting ourselves...i know say God dey!!!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
lawland: Its very possible... i have seen people doing it here... but be warned that it is very stressful.. it will stress you mentally, physically and psychologically.... Its good you have lil help from home.
@Lawland thanks bro... But wetin pass the stress wey we dey receive for Naija? Lol... I'll be getting a little help though, just want to start life on my own for nw
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
iriferi:
@Lawland thanks bro... But wetin pass the stress wey we dey receive for Naija? Lol... I'll be getting a little help though, just want to start life on my own for nw
Lol
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nelsono(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dear All who have done their medicals, any advise on which of the hospitals in Lagos to use? Or I can just use any of the hospitals in Lagos? I intend doing mine tomorrow, sent emails to all three hospitals inquiring on the cost and the earliest possible time I can come for the medicals, one (Dr. Fatayi Wialliams Clinic) responded via phone call, asked for my HAP ID and after which they texted that I can come do it tomorrow morning and that it will cost 55, 200 naira.

NB: One thing I observed from my engagements with the hospital Matron is that the cost of the medicals isnt static, it varies w.r.t. the medicals exams the embassy recommended for you, which the hospital will knw via the HAP ID. With the ID they will log in and view the medicals you need to do and hence provide the cost for the medicals..... My thots though might be wrong.....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chidiadi50: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2013
please can someone help me with the rght step and documents to use and apply for Australia study visa pls
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ibelieveu: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
chidiadi50: please can someone help me with the rght step and documents to use and apply for Australia study visa pls
visit www.immi.gov.au OR google vsf nigeria/australia
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:58am On Dec 07, 2013
I need little assistance here. I was invited by an australian to visit, but I wanna know if it will be possible to convert my visitor's visa(subclass 600) after some time there? If yes, what are the basic steps. Thanks in advance.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 07, 2013
juliana13139: aunty jenny..missed your comments..pls is canberra a good place for study and work for masters and possible chance and getting PR..thanks ma
It is a good place however I can't talk much about PR these days because our honorable prime minister is changing laws

Kingzy4pep: I need little assistance here. I was invited by an australian to visit, but I wanna know if it will be possible to convert my visitor's visa(subclass 600) after some time there? If yes, what are the basic steps. Thanks in advance.

Not possible to convert your visa
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 07, 2013
surveyor1:
U just leave us for the tread.... aunty Jenny.

I no leave una

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.