Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,634 members, 7,905,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (770506 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
smile4davo: Hey guys, I got in yesterday been trying to get settled. it's pretty cold in here but we're coping....just checking on u guys...will be back to give answers to d questions I know.

Thank God for safe journey
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
everG:

NO WAHALA SHA, WE WILL KIP IN TOUCH, TILL U COME TO LAG.I LEAVE IN LAG ANYWAY SO AM WAITING UR ARRIVAL

No worries.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
RedReact:
I will allude your result to stress and pressure, cos I am sure you are more than that. Since you have more time for the GT test, de-stress and de-pressurise yourself for it and you will pass it well.
Important public service announcement: Now that Ferdimako wants to marry an Aussie girl, people like posdream, mimi1147, Zoe Iyke, and others that are going to Aussie soon, should help me get a good Aussie girl for that side too cos me sef wan marry Aussie now; I want to either be the first black gentleman or the father of the first black Prime Minister for that side too. I promise to reward your kind gesture by giving you a presidential PR (PPR).
Amen!!!

Deal. The PPR sounds good. Lol. Its possible.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
smile4davo: Hey guys, I got in yesterday been trying to get settled. it's pretty cold in here but we're coping....just checking on u guys...will be back to give answers to d questions I know.

Please come back and tell us the documents u used. I'm also interested in d amount of d sponsor. Was it only 2.6M or what. I've read answers just waiting to hear from ur horse mouth.
Sorry abt d coldness there ,u will adapt soon. Its well.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
posdream:

Please come back and tell us the documents u used. I'm also interested in d amount of d sponsor. Was it only 2.6M or what. I've read answers just waiting to hear from ur horse mouth.

Are you for diploma or postgrad?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ajidesola: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
pls i need the necessary steps to study @ Australia,pls send me all necessary info on my e-mail @ Ajidesola@gmail.com,pls am a novice about d processing,God will bless u abundant as u begin to help me
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
^^^
Nobody will help you again because the help you may need has already been put up here, except you are inviting fraudsters to your side. Research man. Everyone you can read his/her post researched themselves and asked questions on things not clear, and have shared them here for you. Therefore, read up.
God bless you as you help us to help yourself.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
@ wahabcoal
Did jenny ever replied you if community service work falls under social worker

Pls if an one have an ideal kindly share
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 12:33am On Aug 06, 2013
Americanvisa:

Are you for diploma or postgrad?

Diploma. Then to PG.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 12:58am On Aug 06, 2013
mimi1147: @ wahabcoal
Did jenny ever replied you if community service work falls under social worker

Pls if an one have an ideal kindly share

@mimi1147.
When jenny was here she used to advocate for nursing over community service. But to the best of my knowledge. I stand to be corrected, the 2 are interwoven almost the same. Social worker works for the community. Therefore social worker is under d dept of community service. Its not vice versa, a social worker help in family support,they also help people with domestic violence etc. Community service is the mother of them all,now social work,youth care,child safety and disability so many of them are under community serv. . .
Just what I knw. Someone else might have another meaning.
I was also on d verge of applying for social work and youth blablabla.
But jenny said "anyone interested in community develop should rather go for nursing" and so I am for nursing now. Had 3 letters of offer already. Just waiting for tastafe and my IELTS before I proceed.
Try n google my friend. Its well.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 1:16am On Aug 06, 2013
posdream:

@mimi1147.
When jenny was here she used to advocate for nursing over community service. But to the best of my knowledge. I stand to be corrected, the 2 are interwoven almost the same. Social worker works for the community. Therefore social worker is under d dept of community service. Its not vice versa, a social worker help in family support,they also help people with domestic violence etc. Community service is the mother of them all,now social work,youth care,child safety and disability so many of them are under community serv. . .
Just what I knw. Someone else might have another meaning.
I was also on d verge of applying for social work and youth blablabla.
But jenny said "anyone interested in community develop should rather go for nursing" and so I am for nursing now. Had 3 letters of offer already. Just waiting for tastafe and my IELTS before I proceed.
Try n google my friend. Its well.

Yes I know she use to b an advocate for nursing
But most perple might actually be scared of blood
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 7:31am On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=posdream]

But jenny said "anyone interested in community develop should rather go for nursing" and so I am for nursing now. Had 3 letters of offer already.
Bt ope u know nursin isn't up to two yrs in many tafe sch's in auss tasmania inclusive,nd xo lng as one's eyes z on PR one shld try 2 go 4 a course which z up to 2yrs atlist accordin 2 jenny.
I am goin for a program in coomunity development service mysef.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=zoe iyke][/quote]

Have you tried TAFE in albany?
I have been reading about the city on line, they have lots of community services private owned business as well as that of the govt

Omo nuring school fee is high, and you have to do a certificate program first to make it 2yrs
Which is like 5000 + about 23k
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2013
mimi1147:

I have been reading about the city on line, they have lots of community services private owned business as well as that of the govt

Omo nuring school fee is high, and you have to do a certificate program first to make it 2yrs
Is it in a regional area? Which state in auss is d city located?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2013
zoe iyke:
Is it in a regional area? Which state in auss is d city located?

Its a regional area
Populaton 33,000
Its in WA about 3 to 4hrs drive from perth if not more
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2013
mimi1147:

Lol,u r scared of blood, huh?
Well, I prefer nursing and of course I'll be going for a cert IV before dip nursing. Offers are considerate.
I'm only considering tastafe because lanceston is regional. I'll be paying for the cert and part of d diploma before I leave. I have offers from ETI,TafeSa,MSIT,and the bremer inst. All in cert+nursing, so I have 2 years. Hopefully by d grace of God, the PR will follow. Its well.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2013
posdream:

Lol,u r scared of blood, huh?
Well, I prefer nursing and of course I'll be going for a cert IV before dip nursing. Offers are considerate.
I'm only considering tastafe because lanceston is regional. I'll be paying for the cert and part of d diploma before I leave. I have offers from ETI,TafeSa,MSIT,and the bremer inst. All in cert+nursing, so I have 2 years. Hopefully by d grace of God, the PR will follow. Its well.
Your PR will follow as well in Jesus name
I'm not scared of blood, I'm also considering my pocket
I'm trying to look at the price for nuring at tafetas
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2013
mimi1147:
Your PR will follow as well in Jesus name
I'm not scared of blood, I'm also considering my pocket
I'm trying to look at the price for nuring at tafetas

Amen o, thts why I'm also waiting for tastafe to know their package too. Some schools like tafesa gave me package with textbooks(not all txtbks sha) and nursing kits for $800 so pls take all those into considerations too.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iamcapela: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2013
Whoever needs to contact me can do so via vibrantjd@gmail.com, I beg you in God's name don't ask me questions that has been answered on this forum, Melbourne is certainly fine, things expensive as usual, people getting busy everyday, studies going on well as well. I met with this dude fikkzy at my RCCG church in Narre Warren on Sunday, nice guy by the way, we all hanged out at a friends party here and it was awesome, regards to everyone aspiring on coming to OZ, its definitely a blessed county, God bless y'all.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kellyemms: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
I just got my offer letter today from the university of wollongong for msc information communication technology (advanced) 2years program starting feb 2014. Who is heading to wollongong for febuary session? Also house please ow is wollongong like is it a regional area. I will b applying for student visa with my toefl, I scored 103. After my msc in wollongong can I file for PR with toefl result instead of ielts bcauz I'm only hearing about ielts here for PR
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by A12345: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
but also remember dat Jenny warned dat u have to make at least IELTS of 7 in all bands (requirements for a Regtrd. Nurse in Auzzie) be4 u can apply for PR, else na to come home after studies. Iam tending towards a 2yr dip. in comm. servce. in tastafe
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by smile4davo: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
posdream:

if u r sponsoring urself, ensure u have enof money in ur acc. calculate ur fees+living expense (18k something)+3k travelling and if u have a spouse+6k children +3k or thereabt ur acc.shud about d total.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
A12345: but also remember dat Jenny warned dat u have to make at least IELTS of 7 in all bands (requirements for a Regtrd. Nurse in Auzzie) be4 u can apply for PR, else na to come home after studies. Iam tending towards a 2yr dip. in comm. servce. in tastafe

7 in all bands of IELTS acedemic
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by A12345: 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
mimi1147:

. Yes, 7. You might wish to confirm. That is why i changed my mind and decided to settle for comm. service. Posdream i hope u are aware of the Reg. nurse clause be4 u r qualify 4 PR
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
kellyemms: I just got my offer letter today from the university of wollongong for msc information communication technology (advanced) 2years program starting feb 2014. Who is heading to wollongong for febuary session? Also house please ow is wollongong like is it a regional area. I will b applying for student visa with my toefl, I scored 103. After my msc in wollongong can I file for PR with toefl result instead of ielts bcauz I'm only hearing about ielts here for PR
cn smmebdy please reply to the question above? we eagerly waiting for d answer.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
iamcapela: Whoever needs to contact me can do so via vibrantjd@gmail.com, I beg you in God's name don't ask me questions that has been answered on this forum, Melbourne is certainly fine, things expensive as usual, people getting busy everyday, studies going on well as well. I met with this dude fikkzy at my RCCG church in Narre Warren on Sunday, nice guy by the way, we all hanged out at a friends party here and it was awesome, regards to everyone aspiring on coming to OZ, its definitely a blessed county, God bless y'all.

tanx bro
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
mimi1147:

No mimi, 7 in all bands of IELTS general or academic but d former is said to be easier than d latter. So general is preferable. With God on my side,I plan to start IELTS as soon as I start my course so that before d end I would have their requirement(at worst) since its valid for 2 years. I might just enroll into a centre for the training. It cost less in Oz than naija.
[quote author=smile4davo]

if u r sponsoring urself, ensure u have enof money in ur acc. calculate ur fees+living expense (18k something)+3k travelling and if u have a spouse+6k children +3k or thereabt ur acc.shud about d total.

Thanks, so if I've paid for my CoE, my sponsor acct should reflect the remaining fee?
For instance. If the total of d school fee is 26000 and I've paid 7k plus OSHC. Now, the sponsor acct should reflect 20k(remaining fees)+18610(living exp)then 3k for my flight?
Do I get u right?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
posdream:

No mimi, 7 in all bands of IELTS general or academic but d former is said to be easier than d latter. So general is preferable. With God on my side,I plan to start IELTS as soon as I start my course so that before d end I would have their requirement(at worst) since its valid for 2 years. I might just enroll into a centre for the training. It cost less in Oz than naija.
No posedream I think for nursing its d first one
Anyway with God all things are possible
Those when pass am no get 8head
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
A12345: . Yes, 7. You might wish to confirm. That is why i changed my mind and decided to settle for comm. service. Posdream i hope u are aware of the Reg. nurse clause be4 u r qualify 4 PR

I'm aware,but do u knw of any other requirements I shld be scared of.
I know d following:
1. IELTS band 7 in all or OET grade B in all
2. Medical assessment,TB or any contagious disease
3. Children chk
4. Criminal records
5. Police clearance from naija
6. Registration with d nursing bodies NMBA
(which can be done 4-6wks prior to d completion of d course)
7. Clinical work placement of 440hr or 220hrs

All these I know. Do u knw of any other requirements please. Knowledge is power.

But d stress is worth it for me. With God all things r possible. Its well.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
mimi1147:
No posedream I think for nursing its d first one
Anyway with God all things are possible
Those when pass am no get 8head

God did it for some people my sis,ours can't be an exception(whether acad or gen),People don pass am wella even nigerians. I won't be an exception IJN. I'll be writing on d 29th so I'll knw what lies ahead. I believe I should be more bold by then sha lol.(I'm a shy person) But my hope is always in God. He has never failed me. I'm trusting him. Cos he's ever faithful. 7 in all bands SHALL be possible with GOD. Do u believe? Its well.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
posdream:

I'm aware,but do u knw of any other requirements I shld be scared of.
I know d following:
1. IELTS band 7 in all or OET grade B in all
2. Medical assessment,TB or any contagious disease
3. Children chk
4. Criminal records
5. Police clearance from naija
6. Registration with d nursing bodies NMBA
(which can be done 4-6wks prior to d completion of d course)
7. Clinical work placement of 440hr or 220hrs

All these I know. Do u knw of any other requirements please. Knowledge is power.

But d stress is worth it for me. With God all things r possible. Its well.

Its well
Have you gotten solution on what you are going to do about including ur family in ur visa application?
When you finally make up ur mind on which area in aussie u want to study let me know
Cos I'm still checking prices
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
mimi1147:

Its well
Have you gotten solution on what you are going to do about including ur family in ur visa application?
When you finally make up ur mind on which area in aussie u want to study let me know
Cos I'm still checking prices

Well, I'll be going first. Then they will apply later,my boys are 5 n 2 resp. if they are granted fine and if not they will wait until I can gt my PR. All d pressure is on him.(He's my sponsor) so we can't go altogether now cos of money. My hubby believes that when I'm gone I should be able to make more enquiries. Which I also believe. I'll be applying for visa by oct or nov by d grace of God. Sure I'll let u know abt my decision but right now ETI is d most considerate(less than 20k). I'll keep u posted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.