Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,582 members, 7,941,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (775681 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
posdream:

Well, I'll be going first. Then they will apply later,my boys are 5 n 2 resp. if they are granted fine and if not they will wait until I can gt my PR. All d pressure is on him.(He's my sponsor) so we can't go altogether now cos of money. My hubby believes that when I'm gone I should be able to make more enquiries. Which I also believe. I'll be applying for visa by oct or nov by d grace of God. Sure I'll let u know abt my decision but right now ETI is d most considerate(less than 20k). I'll keep u posted.

Less than 20k for the 2yrs or for a year? I'm sponsoring myself ooo that's why I'm been considerate

Pls come to ETI ooo need a high spirit like urs
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
mimi1147:

Less than 20k for the 2yrs or for a year? I'm sponsoring myself ooo that's why I'm been considerate

That marriage option don dey click for muah....even as I never enter oh...more prayers!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
mimi1147:

if my wife can be like all this brave ladies here,things will be more easier for me,see how you people are fighting for future,i secured 2 admission for my wife up till now,she dont know the name of the courses and even the name of the institution,i have introduced her to nairaland so that she will get info and motivation and see how other women are struggling for better but no where,God will help you all
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
Americanvisa:

if my wife can be like all this brave ladies here,things will be more easier for me,see how you people are fighting for future,i secured 2 admission for my wife up till now,she dont know the name of the courses and even the name of the institution,i have introduced her to nairaland so that she will get info and motivation and see how other women are struggling for better but no where,God will help you all

Ol boy,if she no want, let you move things since you know how to.Me na a lady go come carry me go sef.I dey see d signs!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
ferdimako:
That marriage option don dey click for muah....even as I never enter oh...more prayers!

Ferdimako
That marriage most hold ooo
LOL
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
mimi1147:

Ferdimako
That marriage most hold ooo
LOL

Thanks...that option is the biggest for me now. I tell u all.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
ferdimako:

Ol boy,if she no want, let you move things since you know how to.Me na a lady go come carry me go sef.I dey see d signs!

My brother,with my stand and travel history,i stand a better chance in any country that i wish to go but i have stayed long outside my family and wish not to continue in that way any longer and according to my plans,she is in a better position to go then i will join her as dependant so that i will get chance to runs my things there..............i wish you the best in your plans
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
Americanvisa:

My brother,with my stand and travel history,i stand a better chance in any country that i wish to go but i have stayed long outside my family and wish not to continue in that way any longer and according to my plans,she is in a better position to go then i will join her as dependant so that i will get chance to runs my things there..............i wish you the best in your plans

Thank you, I wish she realizes these. Women are moving things mehn.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
ferdimako:

Thank you, I wish she realizes these. Women are moving things mehn.
Who you wan marry? Abeg whisper her name to me grin grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
RedReact:
Who you wan marry? Abeg whisper her name to me grin grin

Yep...She's in Queensland. I'll brief house later!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
mimi1147:

Per year. God willing,it can be ETI. R u also married?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
posdream:

Per year. God willing,it can be ETI. R u also married?

No I'm not married
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
Americanvisa:

How do u plan to join her. Are u all going at once(I mean with d kids) or she will call for u later. You said "women are moving things". Try and push her d more. Make her see reasons with u,except of course its not her wish to travel nw. Sincerely, we do things becos of our kiddos n future.

@ferdimako. I hope its not facebook love o. Lmao. God is able.
Its well.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
ferdimako:

Yep...She's in Queensland. I'll brief house later!
Hmmm oboy ure fast ooo, Lol hw did u hook dis aussie babe abeg
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
posdream:

How do u plan to join her. Are u all going at once(I mean with d kids) or she will call for u later. You said "women are moving things". Try and push her d more. Make her see reasons with u,except of course its not her wish to travel nw. Sincerely, we do things becos of our kiddos n future.

Its well.

I'm in whether facebook or not.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
zoe iyke:
Hmmm oboy ure fast ooo, Lol hw did u hook dis aussie babe abeg

Someone that married an Imo guy is doing the processing.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
posdream:

Lol,u r scared of blood, huh?
Well, I prefer nursing and of course I'll be going for a cert IV before dip nursing. Offers are considerate.
I'm only considering tastafe because lanceston is regional. I'll be paying for the cert and part of d diploma before I leave. I have offers from ETI,TafeSa,MSIT,and the bremer inst. All in cert+nursing, so I have 2 years. Hopefully by d grace of God, the PR will follow. Its well.
Pls r these sch's in regional areas "ETI and MSIT" nd wts d meanin of ETI, and did u gain full or conditional admission in these sch's witout ur IELTS cos most of dem always demand 4 my IELTS result b4 givin mi full admision, I was given a conditional offer in tastafe pendin wen I wil provide my IELTs b4 being issued a full admision nd my course is in hobert campus I don't no if hobert z regional like lanceston.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kellyemms: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2013
everG:
cn smmebdy please reply to the question above? we eagerly waiting for d answer.
I just got my offer letter today from the university of wollongong for msc information communication technology (advanced) 2years program starting feb 2014. Who is heading to wollongong for febuary session? Also house please ow is wollongong like is it a regional area. I will b applying for student visa with my toefl, I scored 103. After my msc in wollongong can I file for PR with toefl result instead of ielts bcauz I'm only hearing about ielts here for PR
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 1:10am On Aug 07, 2013
posdream:

Its well.

We plan to go together if possible,no child yet
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 3:12am On Aug 07, 2013
Americanvisa:

We plan to go together if possible,no child yet

Same with me but I'm sure u r financially capable since u r outside. In my case,two boys.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 3:22am On Aug 07, 2013
kellyemms: I just got my offer letter today from the university of wollongong for msc information communication technology (advanced) 2years program starting feb 2014. Who is heading to wollongong for febuary session? Also house please ow is wollongong like is it a regional area. I will b applying for student visa with my toefl, I scored 103. After my msc in wollongong can I file for PR with toefl result instead of ielts bcauz I'm only hearing about ielts here for PR

I stand to be corrected pls,to the best of my knowlege,I think u can use TOEFL its one of d english proficiency test. I think IELTS is just preferable for australia,uk,ireland etc. TOEFL is mainly for the USA n canada I guess. But none of these discriminates against each other. They only prefer theirs. So u tend to hear IELTS more often here cos its for aus. Try n google wollongong for its population,if its less than 40k then its regional. I hope I m able to answer little.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 3:40am On Aug 07, 2013
zoe iyke:
Pls r these sch's in regional areas "ETI and MSIT" nd wts d meanin of ETI, and did u gain full or conditional admission in these sch's witout ur IELTS cos most of dem always demand 4 my IELTS result b4 givin mi full admision, I was given a conditional offer in tastafe pendin wen I wil provide my IELTs b4 being issued a full admision nd my course is in hobert campus I don't no if hobert z regional like lanceston.

Well,all my offers were conditional pending IELTS and ETI means Education and Training International it is for western australia. MSIT means Metropolitan South Institute of Tafe and my study would be in loganlea.
Chk this site for populations
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_Australia_by_population

@kellyems pls see this.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 6:32am On Aug 07, 2013
kellyemms: I just got my offer letter today from the university of wollongong for msc information communication technology (advanced) 2years program starting feb 2014. Who is heading to wollongong for febuary session? Also house please ow is wollongong like is it a regional area. I will b applying for student visa with my toefl, I scored 103. After my msc in wollongong can I file for PR with toefl result instead of ielts bcauz I'm only hearing about ielts here for PR

Wollongong is a city,its in NSW if I'm not mistaken is the 9th largest city in australia population of 292,190. Talk2salt is in wollongong, he can tell you more about it
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nwokenna: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2013
@Ferdimako pls I will be needing your zankli contact as I have been directed to do my Med exam. †нªηк's
ferdimako:

Lagos Clinics must be higher, that was why I opted for Abuja. If anybody needs the coordinator's cell, you're due for medicals and it makes more sense going to do it in Abuja,let me know,I'll inbox you Mr.Philips's Phone number.He works with Zankli Clinic,Abuja.The clinic is efficient and clean.Although I did mine before Embassy call,he said they've shipped it and there won't be a problem but I would like folks not to do without any call (email and Hap ID) from the Embassy to do so. I learnt Medicals is valid for 12months. That is good for me as it could stand firmly for my PR.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2013
Come and join me sing Alleluia, We got our Skilled Independent (subclass 189) PR today. Me, wifey & dependent relative.

Alomo & paraga tinzs!!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2013
Nwokenna: @Ferdimako pls I will be needing your zankli contact as I have been directed to do my Med exam. †нªηк's

Ol boy, una don dey move fast fast. On that, check like some pages back, I said alot there and the guy's digits in words and bold.Congrats! How I wish I can get to this stage you guys are now oh oh.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2013
UBKtech: Come and join me sing Alleluia, We got our Skilled Independent (subclass 189) PR today. Me, wifey & dependent relative.

Alomo & paraga tinzs!!

Congrats!Wow!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 8:32am On Aug 07, 2013
UBKtech: Come and join me sing Alleluia, We got our Skilled Independent (subclass 189) PR today. Me, wifey & dependent relative.

Alomo & paraga tinzs!!

Congratulations!
please give us the timeline
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2013
posdream:

I stand to be corrected pls,to the best of my knowlege,I think u can use TOEFL its one of d english proficiency test. I think IELTS is just preferable for australia,uk,ireland etc. TOEFL is mainly for the USA n canada I guess. But none of these discriminates against each other. They only prefer theirs. So u tend to hear IELTS more often here cos its for aus. Try n google wollongong for its population,if its less than 40k then its regional. I hope I m able to answer little.

DIAC doesn't accept TOEFL for PR.It's only IELTS or OET.But you can use IELTS GT or Academic and TOEFL for student visa application.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2013

Alomo & paraga tinzs!!

Halleluyah! Congrats. It shall be permanent IJN,go well and fulfill Gods plan for ur lives. Its well.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2013
ferdimako:

DIAC doesn't accept TOEFL for PR.It's only IELTS or OET.But you can use IELTS GT or Academic and TOEFL for student visa application.

Noted.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nwokenna: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2013

Alomo & paraga tinzs!!

Are you Kidding me. Congrats boss am gonna be on ur tail soon. †нªηк's @ Ferdi I saw it. †нªηк's

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.