Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nigeria's Philip Emeagwali Is Ranked Number Two With The Highest Iq. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigeria's Philip Emeagwali Is Ranked Number Two With The Highest Iq. (2642 Views)

Philip Emeagwali Through The Eyes Of The World / Nigeria's Philip Emeagwali Is Ranked Number Two With The Highest Iq. / Philip Emeagwali Never Lied His Way To Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Philip Emeagwali Is Ranked Number Two With The Highest Iq. by amiskurie(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
Whoa!
By now many of u guys will be interested in checking ur IQ's(intelligence quotient).I personally think myself as a great mind cos my thoughts are huge,that's y I'm afraid to think but still I can't help.I think I am multi-talented.
Then I was surprised when I discovered nigeria's emegwali is ranked number two with the the second highest score for IQ.emegwali is said to be one of the father of the internet,and also said to create the fastest calculating device capable of running answers in seconds.

NOTE:these people below are the ones cleared of exaggerating their IQ's.

More Intelligent People

1. William James Sidis with an IQ ranging 200 to 300

2. Engineer Philip Emeagwali with an IQ of 190

3. World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov with an IQ of 190

4. Sir Isaac Newton with an IQ of 190

5. Francois-Marie Arouet (Voltaire) with an IQ 190

6. Ludwig Wittgenstein with an IQ 190

7. Leonardo da Vinci with an IQ of 180

8. Actor James Woods with an IQ of 180

9. Buonarroti Michelangelo with an IQ of 180

10. David Hume with an IQ 180

11. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with an IQ of 180

12. Blaise Pascal with an IQ of 171

13. Microsoft Founder Paul Allen with an IQ of 160

14. Martin Luther with an IQ of 170

15. Michael Faraday with an IQ of 170

16. Galileo Galilei with an IQ of 165

17. Albert Einstein with an IQ of 160

18. Charles Darwin with IQ of 150

19. George Washington with an IQ of 140
Re: Nigeria's Philip Emeagwali Is Ranked Number Two With The Highest Iq. by Babalegba(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
Troll, haven't you got another forum to disturb with your out of the air statistics.Only nearly empty barrels make a racket.Begone.
Re: Nigeria's Philip Emeagwali Is Ranked Number Two With The Highest Iq. by amiskurie(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2012
Babalegba: Troll, haven't you got another forum to disturb with your out of the air statistics.Only nearly empty barrels make a racket.Begone.
I sensed u re one of the many lunatic having access to free browsing.
http://www.google.com/gwt/x?client=ms-rim&u=http://ngureco.hubpages.com/hub/Worlds-Most-Intelligent-Person-Intelligent-People-Highest-IQ-Ever-Recorded&ei=u0A-UL5kyoXUBrLogJgO&wsc=eb&ct=np&whp=3129
Re: Nigeria's Philip Emeagwali Is Ranked Number Two With The Highest Iq. by yamakuza: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2012

(1)

How To Get Free 700MB To Your MTN Sim On A Daily Basis / Learn IT Courses Online For Free / Why Does Time Run Forwards And Never Backwards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.