Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,451 members, 7,878,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

Picture: Nat Geo Wild Cameraman Films A Boy As Live Python Wraps Around Him - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Picture: Nat Geo Wild Cameraman Films A Boy As Live Python Wraps Around Him (14800 Views)

The New Discovery On Nat-geo Wild. / "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) / Nigerian Films, A Must-watch In Drc – Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Nat Geo Wild Cameraman Films A Boy As Live Python Wraps Around Him by ambrosini593(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2012
Cases like this should not be taken lightly, a National Geographical Channel cameraman recently caught filming horrific documentary of a little boy with a live python wrapped him. The poor boy appeared to be in pains and another man was taking pictures of him. Making it two men. This is bad. How can they be trading human lives for documentary?

Re: Picture: Nat Geo Wild Cameraman Films A Boy As Live Python Wraps Around Him by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2012
those documentators are fearless and weird. Oh poor boy! May b d snake ain't poisonous. But snake na snake o, i hate snakes
Re: Picture: Nat Geo Wild Cameraman Films A Boy As Live Python Wraps Around Him by rhymz(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2012
nne3870: those documentators are fearless and weird. Oh poor boy! May b d snake ain't poisonous. But snake na snake o, i hate snakes
those documentators are sadisdtic at times. All because they want to get their audience wowed they resort to inhumane filming and mindless risk.
Imagine if that black boy screaming prolly for help and from pains was a caucasian? Will they have the guts to film such nonsense.
Re: Picture: Nat Geo Wild Cameraman Films A Boy As Live Python Wraps Around Him by dominique(f): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2012
the picture didnt load on my phone but i can imagine the horror shocked.

nne3870: those documentators are fearless and weird. Oh poor boy! May b d snake ain't poisonous. But snake na snake o, i hate snakes

its not poisosons but can crush every single bone in an adult male and swallow him whole talkess of a little boy. what happened to the boy eventually? cry
Re: Picture: Nat Geo Wild Cameraman Films A Boy As Live Python Wraps Around Him by dominique(f): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2012
just seen it. some of these documemtators have the nerves of steel and heart of stone. the boys leg could get fractured from the attack. maybe they're willing to foot the medical bill. this same nageo mag published the picture of a dead man cut out the stomach of a phyton whole. maybe they even watched the swallowing happen, you never know with these people.
Re: Picture: Nat Geo Wild Cameraman Films A Boy As Live Python Wraps Around Him by Bawss1(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2012
And what was the boy doing when he saw the python crawl up to him. Did he think the python wanted to whisper sweet nothings in his ear?

What about the person who took the picture of the camera man and the boy?

This could all possibly be staged.
Re: Picture: Nat Geo Wild Cameraman Films A Boy As Live Python Wraps Around Him by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
i dislike those snake hunters on natgeo wild, sometyms i just get scared by watching them catch a lyf snake. Wicked guys watching a smal black boy in pains...
Re: Picture: Nat Geo Wild Cameraman Films A Boy As Live Python Wraps Around Him by VillageBoi(m): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
Jokes apart are you guys serious? The pic is a fake... why do you think if you 'google' anything at all to do with the 'story' only naija sites show up? Great reporting my left nut... we've got the 'awesome' NTA!!

Secondly have you EVER, EVER in your life seen a National Geographic logo placed on anything in the world in the upper right-hand corner?
Re: Picture: Nat Geo Wild Cameraman Films A Boy As Live Python Wraps Around Him by skyhighweb(m): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
any think if its just a act, its a python its not poisonous
Re: Picture: Nat Geo Wild Cameraman Films A Boy As Live Python Wraps Around Him by oladayo042: 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2012
Staged, staged, and staged. All these Naija "Gists" websites sha! Always looking for ways to get traffic.
Re: Picture: Nat Geo Wild Cameraman Films A Boy As Live Python Wraps Around Him by AnaSantos: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
The child was perfectly safe. She was acting for a documentary. You can read more about it here:

http://sylviachima..co.uk/2012/08/what-is-wrong-with-this-picture.html smiley
Re: Picture: Nat Geo Wild Cameraman Films A Boy As Live Python Wraps Around Him by VillageBoi(m): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
AnaSantos: The child was perfectly safe. She was acting for a documentary. You can read more about it here:

http://sylviachima..co.uk/2012/08/what-is-wrong-with-this-picture.html smiley

Thanks for the info. That couldn't have been a live snake, maybe a 'prop' because if a python or any other form of a constrictor is 'coiled' around any limb... it WILL easily crush it... be it a child or fully grown man.

(1) (Reply)

BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) / #bbnaija: Jeff "I Hope And I Pray Omashola Wins" / Yvonne Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.