Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,492 members, 7,878,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) (14805 Views)

Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew / Nollywood Actors & Actresses' Value / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hello everyone.

This thread is for the lovers of bollywood movies also known as indian films. Be it hindu, punjabi or urdu

You can add your pics or post comments of their movies you find interesting or just post d names of your fav charcters.

Pics can be actor, actresses, real couples or even movie pictures.

So enjoy the thread.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
Abishek bachan
Aamir khan

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
Amithab bachan
Hrithik roshan

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
Imran khan
Ranbir kapoor

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
Ranbir kapoor
Saif ali khan
Sanjay dutt

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sharrukh khan
Siddharth narayan

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
More coming...
Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
candygosh: More coming...

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
Uday chopra

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Rocktation(f): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
Woah! You do Hindi too! I'd be right back!
Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
Rocktation: Woah! You do Hindi too! I'd be right back!
A lot! I love their stories n soundtracks
Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
Kareena kapoor saif and hubby saif ali khan

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Rocktation(f): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
candygosh:
A lot! I love their stories n soundtracks

I do too! Infact, i love talking about their real life tory too.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Rocktation(f): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
The legendary disco dancer Mithun Chakraborty. I watched the movie all over a few weeks back and lmfao all through, on seeing what he called disco dancing back in his days. I was misguided by his good history too, to have watched a movie that featured his son. The experience was nothing but tragic actually.
The Chubby dude beneath is Govinda. He's of the old too and I love and miss him so. He used to deceive himself by thinking he was deceiving his viewers by making us believe that he could dance too. Hehehe. A lot of us saw through his fatty deposits.

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Rocktation(f): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
This Chikala practically handed over the Miss World Crown to Agbani Darego oo. She's soooo hot that I believe that she can actually boil rice! Heard sometime ago, just when she was beginning to make headway in her career, her father took ill and almost turned her to a mad woman, in her quest to see him well again. Yeah, the devil does know when to strike.

2 Likes

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Rocktation(f): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sunny Deol...the only dude that could conquer a whole country(pakistan in the movie Indian), singlehandedly; the son of the legend Dharmendra Deol and step brother of my other love, Esha Deol (bottom). They've a third silly bro, Bobby, that I'm not sure can be anybody's model...of cos I'm joking...buh yeah, he's silly.

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Rocktation(f): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
I love my Rani Mukherji(to the left) along with her very talented cuz, Kajol, Sharouk's legitimate wife on screen and Ajay Devghan's legitimate wife in real life. I have beef with Ajay yeah. He's a chain-smoker and is so not good enough for my gurl.

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Rocktation(f): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
And there's Manisha Koirala. I still don't know why I love this lady, as you can't catch her in a movie that is void of tragedy. Perhaps, it's just her looks and...idk.
The fine boy to the right, is Aftab Shiva...gbra gbra gba...plenty plenty last name. Hehe. He's apparently a sweet man and a Hrithik wanna be. Sadly, he's only got the looks and cannot dance to save his life. I love him still.

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Rocktation(f): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
A few others I love, you have mentioned and posted their pics already. They include Hrithik (infact, I opened a thread specially for him), Saif, Sanjay ( this dude's worwor sha), Sharouk (my loff, but questionable personality in real life), Salman Khan (hearing bad stories about him too)... And a whole lot more. I would post their pics my sis, but no time jor. Plus, I seem to have stolen your thunder too much already. Couldn't help it...Sowi. embarassed
Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
Actually am loling.
I love saif too buh my fav seems to be abishek cos d guy acts a lot n took d likness of his pops amithab.

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
Rocktation: This Chikala practically handed over the Miss World Crown to Agbani Darego oo. She's soooo hot that I believe that she can actually boil rice! Heard sometime ago, just when she was beginning to make headway in her career, her father took ill and almost turned her to a mad woman, in her quest to see him well again. Yeah, the devil does know when to strike.

And my very own priyanka chopra. She's so beautiful I love her smile. I loved her the most in anjanna anjanni.
Her other roles were in dhoom, pyaar impossible.

Rani mujekiri. She's cute too but she cries a lot. She starred in tara rum pum, mujhe dosti karoge, sawwariya n many odas.

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
Kajol with ajay

The roshans

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
The khan's
Ranbir kapoor n girl

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
Deepika padukone wt siddhart

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 24, 2012
Movies

This is a movie about an indian girl who works for a call card company and is engaged to a man she doesn't love.
She falls in love with popular enterprenuer(an american) whom she speakswith over the phone.
She then uses her life savings to travel to meet the guy who doesn't even recognise her.
Circumstance later made n they became friends. The guy later found out she was d caller frm d card company n gets angry leaving the girl with no option than to return to mumbai.

At a friends weddn party. While giving a speech of how his friend usually run across a fence filled with crocs to meet his fiancee. He reliased the girl was waitn for him at d oda end of d line n took the next flight to mumbai.
Final scene, he reads a letter written in hindu to the girl's father who tells him "pls read in english boy, u 're hurtn my ears"

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Rocktation(f): 1:49am On Oct 24, 2012
Hrithik's wife did not do my Hrithik justice at all. Life's so unfair. And yes, Abishek is ok but i've biases against his couger choice of a wife(Aish).
angry
Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Rocktation(f): 1:57am On Oct 24, 2012
So Yeah, we're onto movies now! I've seen all the ones you mentioned above, yeah! I see you talking about The other end of the line. Miguel, from Passion did great. Was that a Bollywood production, really? Hmmn. Never even gave it much thought. Something's definitely up with the Indians of these times; they've started keeping short and 'blonde' hair, you mightn't see them in the saree throughout a film, their kisses are now full on the mouth, plus they're beginning to push more of their movies to the market, in which they speak English, the entire length.
And of cos, too much mixed blood is beginning to make them look less Indian, with tonnes of them always heading the Cambridge way. They need to retrace their steps back to innocence.

I've LOVED a lot of Bollywood movies over the years...growing up and all. Buh guess what. You'll never guess. I have an ALL time fav! Hehe. I'll let you in on it, in a split sec...
Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Rocktation(f): 2:52am On Oct 24, 2012
I hate to kill the suspense in a tori, so I won't say naught much. He who has eyes, let him go watch!

Boys berra not be looking for no gboosh gboosh here. Nah, no guns. tongue
But mennnn, the movie's all Heart-rending emotions; sorrow, romance and all sorts, balled up in one starring Sharouk baba lol, Saif Ali Khan, Preity Zinta.... Amazing mix through and through.

Bollywood will never ever ever ever ever get a grip on itself enough, to produce another movie that would dare hold a candle to this. Never!!! I don't get easily impressed...ok lemme rephrase, VERY easily impressed, so accept my word when I say this movie is the shizzle fizzle wizzle...zzzZzzZzzzles...........
alright lemme leave before I start speaking in tongues...

cheesy

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 24, 2012
Nice one rocktation.
The firstpic of d guy u posted I just can't seem to recognise him.
But he looks a lot like this third guyn in "hey baby"
The gambler.very striking resemblance. I guess he's the one sha, maybe he has shaved his hair.
Btw he still looks chubby
Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Rocktation(f): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2012
I'm not sure. If it's The Great Gambler you're talking about, only Amitabh comes to mind. I don't remember no third guy. And yes, Mithun was as great (if not greater) than Amitabh back then, so I would remember if he were featured in the same movie. Some of Mithun's popular movies include Loha, Guru (old and new), Suraj, Ladaai, Kasam paida karne waleki, Wardat, Karate, Disco Dancer, and yes, Commando...this is the most popular actually.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Next2Bezee(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2012
Rocktation: I hate to kill the suspense in a tori, so I won't say naught much. He who has eyes, let him go watch!

Boys berra not be looking for no gboosh gboosh here. Nah, no guns. tongue
But mennnn, the movie's all Heart-rending emotions; sorrow, romance and all sorts, balled up in one starring Sharouk baba lol, Saif Ali Khan, Preity Zinta.... Amazing mix through and through.

Bollywood will never ever ever ever ever get a grip on itself enough, to produce another movie that would dare hold a candle to this. Never!!! I don't get easily impressed...ok lemme rephrase, VERY easily impressed, so accept my word when I say this movie is the shizzle fizzle wizzle...zzzZzzZzzzles...........
alright lemme leave before I start speaking in tongues...

cheesy

I have the 1080P HD version of Kal Ho Na Hoo (6.8GB) which i watch at least 4-5 night a week cheesy

Its the best Bollywood ever, seriously i have seen sum guys trying to hide a tear or pretend that their eye is scratching them while watching this movie. grin grin
Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Rocktation(f): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2012
Next2Bezee:

I have the 1080P HD version of Kal Ho Na Hoo (6.8GB) which i watch at least 4-5 night a week cheesy

Its the best Bollywood ever, seriously i have seen sum guys trying to hide a tear or pretend that their eye is scratching them while watching this movie. grin grin

Real paradise on Earth, right there!
The movie is just...outta this world. Beats all Hollywood stuff for me too..#just realizing#
My dear, my sis used to make fun of me when'er I'm actually sober and cried. She says my eyes just go blotchy with no tears coming out. Buh you needed to have seen me when I was watching this movie. Smh...Kanji Dam doesn't even cover my case. It does have as much effect on me till today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Jeff "I Hope And I Pray Omashola Wins" / Yvonne Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Mbc Action On Nilesat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.