Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. (1348 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman / Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by Panshow(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
Chinese man escapes death after mailing self to girlfriend
August 30, 2012 by Agency Reporter
A Chinese man’s grand romantic gesture almost turned deadly when he mailed himself to his girlfriend in a sealed box – and got lost in the post.
According to Orange News, Hu Seng, from Chongqing city, paid acourier firm to deliver him to partner, Li Wang, as a joke.
But couriers mixed up the address and instead of 30 minutes in the sealed box, Seng was trapped for nearly three hours and almost suffocated.
By the time the package finally arrived at his girlfriend’s office, where a friend was waiting to record her surprise on camera, Seng had passed out and had to be revived by paramedics.
“I didn’t realise it would take so long,” Seng was quoted as saying. ” I tried to make a hole in the cardboard but it was too thick and I didn’t want to spoil the surprise by shouting.”
According to the report, a spokesman for the courier said, “If he’d told us what he was doing at the start we would not have taken the parcel. Even whenwe accept animals they have to go in special containers so they can breath.” http://www.punchng.com/business/chinese-man-escapes-death-after-mailing-self-to-girlfriend/#comments
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by KingSolomonI: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2012
Can you imagine this absurdity?
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by kolaoloye(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
Panshow: Chinese man escapes death after mailing self to girlfriend
August 30, 2012 by Agency Reporter
A Chinese man’s grand romantic gesture almost turned deadly when he mailed himself to his girlfriend in a sealed box – and got lost in the post.
According to Orange News, Hu Seng, from Chongqing city, paid acourier firm to deliver him to partner, Li Wang, as a joke.
But couriers mixed up the address and instead of 30 minutes in the sealed box, Seng was trapped for nearly three hours and almost suffocated.
By the time the package finally arrived at his girlfriend’s office, where a friend was waiting to record her surprise on camera, Seng had passed out and had to be revived by paramedics.
“I didn’t realise it would take so long,” Seng was quoted as saying. ” I tried to make a hole in the cardboard but it was too thick and I didn’t want to spoil the surprise by shouting.”
According to the report, a spokesman for the courier said, “If he’d told us what he was doing at the start we would not have taken the parcel. Even whenwe accept animals they have to go in special containers so they can breath.” http://www.punchng.com/business/chinese-man-escapes-death-after-mailing-self-to-girlfriend/#comments

Joke of the week grin
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by Mynd44: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2012
What a silly person. Why not buy her cards or flowers?
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by MMM2(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2012
When his mate re busy making money, he is busy misbehaving in d name of love shame 2 him angry undecided
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
Stupidness.
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by Mynd44: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2012
Yield: Stupidness.
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by Panshow(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
Height of stupidity.
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by olowo200: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
This make me laugh than most joke in the joke section,what a world,so funny indeed
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by mako007(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
Yield: Stupidness.
Abeg dat is "LOVE"
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by Mynd44: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
mako007: Abeg dat is "LOVE"
What Love? Love tells you to risk your life for someone who might not even like you?
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by ayobase(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2012
That guy is so romantic....imagine the plan working out.....SURPRISE of the century and to be noted by GWBR!
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by ebamma(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
love is wicked
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by Flygeriana(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
mako007: Abeg dat is "LOVE"
LOVE the nyash of my unborn child.
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by Mynd44: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2012
ebamma: love is wicked
love is not wicked the guy was dumb
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by cindyrella(f): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
What a MUMU guy undecided
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by Mynd44: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
cindyrella: What a MUMU guy undecided
Even a girl thinks he is a mumu
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by temmym4(m): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2012
Chei! WTF!! what was he thinking na Even if the thing goes exactly as he planned, then he bounces out, shout and say something like... HEY SUGAR! I DON SHOW!! I WAN SUPRISE U SO I PUT MYSELF INSIDE CAGE LIKE A GOAT COME GIVE YOU!!! Na wah o. How f*olish
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by Oluwa4Sure: 1:25am On Sep 13, 2012
I read here on NL that the difference between Genius and Stupidity is that Genius has its limite!!! -lol

I guess this must be the height of Stupidity.
Wetin this one for go talk before judgement?
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by Mynd44: 3:05am On Sep 13, 2012
The guy should be slapped, fed, flogged and then made to do 1000 frog jumps
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by Goldieluks: 5:16am On Sep 13, 2012
grin grin grin.^
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by Mynd44: 5:31am On Sep 13, 2012
^
Re: Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
Imagine what a guy is willing to go through just to have a precious, happy moment, love wan tin tin

(1) (Reply)

Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love / 10 "Maybe" Tips To "HELP" Your Man From Infidelity / Can You Trust Your Partner/Spouse Around Your Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.