Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells (34452 Views)

Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily / Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil / Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Valto(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

The Igbos have no problem with the Igalas and vice versa however some loud mouthed dirty coward tribe are trying to sow the seed of hatred in the heart of the Igalas so that the Igalas can be against the Igbos but it would fail and they would be exposed
ok.. but u must not reply every word thrown at u, cos opinions here, cant change the reality on ground
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
Valto: as if u can even operate a double barrel gun , talkless of advancing toward kogi.... toothless bull dog like u grin grin grin

Mehn during the war my grand father was the one who operated the much talked OGBUNIGWE grin grin.... In English it mean kill them all , so bros fear me oooo cool

1 Like

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

The Igbos have no problem with the Igalas and vice versa however some loud mouthed dirty coward tribe are trying to sow the seed of hatred in the heart of the Igalas so that the Igalas can be against the Igbos but it would fail and they would be exposed

We know those tribes who r fighting IGBOS with cold war..we know u fukctards grin
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Valto(m): 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

We know those tribes who r fighting IGBOS with cold war..we know u fukctards grin
warrior chessboard.... dont run when the time eventually comes... grin grin grin
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by ak47mann(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2012
bashr8: stop replying that dummy , yoruba mind takes decades to process information , they will just drag you down to their level of stupidity. lets focus on the topic and educate ignorant people who despite how many times they read the article will never figure it out
cool cool WADA can stand on the other side of the border and shout that's all.Anambra has invested a lot in the state oil exploration...Anambra people is not people u can mess up with.. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Revolva(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2012
Even those that have never been to the border of anambra and kogi are here fighting look that area where the oil is in ibaji is close to my community village and I give little aTtention about fightin my igbo brothers ..why because I know we have been good neigbours from day one
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by tpia5: 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2012
Charles.nerd:

Anambra has coastal areas,places like Ogbaru,Atani,Otuocha,Anyamelum,Umuleri,Aguleri are riverine communities and are very good farmers with fertile lands that yields good farm products,like Rice from Atani and Yams from Ogabru.

I meant sea coast.

That means 98% of nigeria must be sitting on oil.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Vincent41(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2012
Acidosis:

You are very sick and I think you need urgent medical attention to think we are cowards.
We know the greediness that flows in the viens of many from your place. .
If you want almajiris, I'll advice you take your ar.se to the core north. . there you'll find them, not in kogi state.
Mind you, if you think I care about the oyel discovered either in my state or your state, I'll advice you dig a 25ft well and fall into it.
#just a piece for you to reconstruct your manners.

you are mad by counter-quoteing whta de other fellow said
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by kaeto(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
Sam Milla: If Chino commits suicide, we will put the blame on Kogi people.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by muktarmtt(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2012
jerryile: The people occupying those areas in kogi state can go to any length, to get what belongs to them. They are not cowards and the earlier the federal government resolve this issue, the better it will be for all the parties involved and the nation at large. D blood shed by Boko Haram, is enough, we cannot afford to have more conflicts.
Welldon dude we still have wise ppl in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Ndata(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2012
Sorry am from Anambra State born and bred in Anambra, but i have always thought that Kogi State is on the other side of River Niger,i also know there are two Igala speaking communities of Anambra state Nzam and ....can't remember the other.My question is how come Kogi governor is claiming oil wells on on our side of River Niger? i need enlightenment.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by cbjonstage(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2012
what are these indolents up to...claiming wot they didnt suffer for? handful of them (igbira & igala) are most terribl*e and unfriendly people in this country **Mtchwww**
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Onlytruth(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
Na wa o. How did this thread get to 8 pages? Nigerians lack basic common sense! This issue isn't even worth mentioning.
Assuming for example that the oil is found EQUALLY in 6 states (let me exaggerate for emphasis), and ONE state decides to invest in and develop the portion in her own corner, why should any human with brains anywhere raise a voice about it? Is anyone stopping the other states from investing and developing their own portion (assuming there is oil there) ?

I like Kogi people and they have been good to Igbo people. I can only assume that this nonsense is coming from the usual devilish corners in the Nigerian nation.

Shameless i.diots.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by vanbonattel: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2012
What I dont understand are the reasons why;

Kogi state didnt discover the oyel in their state
Kogi state kept quiet while anambra was drilling the oyel
Kogi stae just woke up now to discover that their goat has been eaten?
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by mekuslogan: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
Onlytruth: Na wa o. How did this thread get to 8 pages? Nigerians lack basic common sense! This issue isn't even worth mentioning.
Assuming for example that the oil is found EQUALLY in 6 states (let me exaggerate for emphasis), and ONE state decides to invest in and develop the portion in her own corner, why should any human with brains anywhere raise a voice about it? Is anyone stopping the other states from investing and developing their own portion (assuming there is oil there) ?

I like Kogi people and they have been good to Igbo people. I can only assume that this nonsense is coming from the usual devilish corners in the Nigerian nation.

Shameless i.diots.

I do not expect Kogi to start making noise on the pages of the newspaper. They should go to court if they have a case. I know there are Igallas indigenous to Anambra State. Are they the ones agitating or their brothers from across the boarder?
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by OneNaira6: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2012
Ejiné:

Woohoo! I'm so gonna enjoy taking this mooron to the cleaners, because this is the kinda shiit I love. grin I've been waiting for this empty dullard to fall into my trap, and I'm gonna enjoy every moment of it cuz I get time today grin

CyberG, shebi you wan confrontation? You go smell am thoroughly today. I shall take your dumb posts one by one, cuz your idiiocy is gonna be my entertainment this Saturday:

1. First and foremost, does your worthless illiterate father know where South-South begins and ends? Why have you avoided my question, doofus? Where Is Asaba Located, And Who Owns It? Who owns Asaba? Your dumb, illiterate father? It is a simple freaking question, and I can't make it any easier for your slow, moroonic, mono-digit IQ to comprehend. Go ahead, answer the question and show me how hiariously dumb you can get, you nutless, empty-headed, bottom-feeding coward.
Is this how shamelessly bad Yoruba education has gotten, when a grown-ass fool like you can't answer a simple straight-forward question, and instead chooses to throw futile expletives like a prepubescent child, talking about my Uni (like it pertains to his lack of comprehension) in a bid to score infantile points?

2. It might also do you a world of good if you refrained from further making an arse of yourself by talking about OAU, 5th class, and whatever nonsensical garbage your iimbecillic mind can muster, as I fail to see how this even involves the the simple question I asked you. But if you'd like to go down that lane with me: Need I remind you OAU is a federal school and not a tribal one for backward-minded dumbasses like you? What if I told you in plain terms that in all my years in OAU, there wasn't a single Yoruba figure that influenced me there? What if I also told you that the University itself was swarming with Igbos? What if I also told you, my dullard friend, that 95% of my lecturers were Igbos and Midwesterners? Would you break down and cry? Would you look in the mirror and concede to being a total mooron? Well, whatever you plan on doing, better get ready, cuz it is INFACT the truth! cool So you fail on that count.
And as for that 5th class rubbish you said? grin Well, I'm glad you added a "maybe" to it, making your rants nothing more than empty chatter from a totally dumb mind.

And finally 3: I'm giving you a second chance, doofus. In your next mooronic reply, be sure to answer my question, cuz I'll be sure waiting to read it and take you to the cleaners like the buffoon you are grin

You are wasting youe time ejine. Trust me, I know. The guy is the BIGGEST 1diot and no matter how much you teach and teach, nothing enters. Ignorance is bliss and that cyberG monkey loves his ignorance.
I've asked him before to inform us when Delta Igbo sat down and told them what he's spewing. Nothing, no reply. I asked him to bring out anything to support his stanch and I'll provide article dating all the way back to pre-colonization. Nothing, nada he ran again. Next he spoke about asaba masacre,claiming some form of proof. Naturally i confronted his lies, excepting him to provide his so called proofs. Nothing but ran away again. Ejine, you are embarking on a wasteful journey. The guy is a bonafide moooron of the century.

They have been trying to extend their community to delta and edo, since both states indigineous have been destroying their effort on this f2ked up forum. Na delta Igbo dey wan steal from. Let them sha, it won't change history, it won't change reality. We dey wait for am, to come steal land. Dem head go roll on that floor. Mscheww

Buffon stuck on "ss Igbo, ss igbo" as if na him oga we be.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by OneNaira6: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
van bonattel: What I dont understand are the reasons why;

Kogi state didnt discover the oyel in their state
Kogi state kept quiet while anambra was drilling the oyel
Kogi stae just woke up now to discover that their goat has been eaten?

The governor was given a bad advice. Read the article. I was like you before, I thought the governor woke up from his slumber and decided to fight Anambra community but it's so far from the truth. Smh @ what some members pointed out from the article. SMH. I was busy illustrating on Nl that Anambra/igbo and Igallas shouldn't let outsiders turn them against each other but it seems we have to extend that to reality as well.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by tpia5: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2012
Finally saw something pointed out by a member,

which was?

use your brain.

if the governor's office issues a memorandum, is it the job of the parties who are so entrusted with the duty of publishing it, to refuse to do so?

and at the rate you're going, isnt there a problem with you jumping up just because someone with obviously sectarian and mischievious motives, makes any foolish allegation?
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Abagworo(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
This is a fight about nothing. Anyaoku already acknowledged the fact that parts of Enugu, Edo and Kogi are involved in the oil discovery but majority is in Anambra. He has not denied it for once so why the fight?
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by OneNaira6: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2012
tpia@:

which was?

use your brain.

if the governor's office issues a memorandum, is it the job of the parties who are so entrusted with the duty of publishing it, to refuse to do so?

I stand corrected. The governor issued the research but it was the guy's responsibility to give an accurate description of the oil distribution as oppose to tweaking the truth a bit by informing the governor a buck of oil is within his state thus my statement still stands.

and at the rate you're going, isnt there a problem with you jumping up just because someone with obviously sectarian and mischievious motives, makes any foolish allegation?

Point out how is motives is mischievous?
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by tpia5: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
The governor issued the research but it was the guy's responsibility to give an accurate description of the oil distribution as oppose to tweaking the truth a bit by informing the governor a buck of oil is within his state thus my statement still stands.

nobody knows what transpired.

the facts as they stand remain a group is insisting the oil belongs to both kogi and anambra states.

the governor issued a press release (i assume) affirming the same.

the press release was routed through the dep. governor's office.

some folks here on nl now decided to use this as an avenue to release their pent up hatred for a certain tribe- a hatred which is constantly burning even in the absence of any incitement or mitigating factor.

eod.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by OneNaira6: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
ak47mann: cool cool WADA can stand on the other side of the border and shout that's all.Anambra has invested a lot in the state oil exploration...Anambra people is not people u can mess up with.. cool cool

Some portion of the oil is within kogi state just letting you know. Thus should get some compensation.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by OneNaira6: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2012
tpia@:

nobody knows what transpired.

eod.

You must be joking, granted the article did not illustrate what transpired but a simple thought of logic illustrate it. No person would lay claim of another man's property if he or she did not believe he or she had the right to do so. You are more insulting the governor than anything else. Within the article, it even stated the governor and community believed the oil distribution belongs to their state while Anambra is siphoning it as oppose to the sharing as you are illustrating. Which seems to be far from the truth. Thus, if the man did his job correctly, he would have informed the actuality of it. It was his job to inform the governor that yes, you can get compensation but you do not have the right to lay claim of it.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Holyrule(m): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
God bless Anambra State. Its well
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by tpia5: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2012
One_Naira:

You must be joking, granted the article did not illustrate what transpired but a simple thought of logic illustrate it. No person would lay claim of another man's property if he or she did not believe he or she had the right to do so. You are more insulting the governor than anything else. Within the article, it even stated the governor and community believed the oil distribution belongs to their state while Anambra is siphoning it as oppose to the sharing as you are illustrating. Which seems to be far from the truth. Thus, if the man did his job correctly, he would have informed the actuality of it. It was his job to inform the governor that yes, you can get compensation but you do not have the right to lay claim of it.

if you are mentioning the governor and the community now, then what's the reason for all the rants about "culprit" or a "certain ethnic group"?

Thus, if the man did his job correctly, he would have informed the actuality of it. It was his job to inform the governor that yes, you can get compensation but you do not have the right to lay claim of it

i do not know if that's his job to be backtalking the governor and community.

You can possibly enlighten me further.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by OneNaira6: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
tpia@:

if you are mentioning the governor and the community now, then what's the reason for all the rants about "culprit" or a "certain ethnic group"?

Where did I mention group. Read my post carefully. I stated the governor was given a bad advice (i.e: the guy). And that Igallas and Igbos shouldn't let outsiders create problem within themselves (i.e: the guy). If you didn't get, the least you could have done is ask.

You jumped up on things irrelevant. Noticed i focused on the relevant parts.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by OneNaira6: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2012
tpia@:

i do not know if that's his job to be backtalking the governor and community.

You can possibly enlighten me further.

He was hired to prove whether or not, the oil is found within kogi state? Yes or no

He was equally hired to prove whether or not, the oil is predominantly in kogi state? Yes or No?

To put it in easy terms, it was his job to prove whether or not the state had any lay claim to the oil and not Anambra.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by tpia5: 5:51am On Sep 02, 2012
well, i reread the article and didnt see anything indicating that.

the IDA were the ones who did the aforementioned.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by EkoIle1: 6:29am On Sep 02, 2012
One_Naira:

Why are you giving them compensation if they don't have rights to it? You are doing so because they not only have right to it, but also because you know they have right to it. Think before tripping all over your own words..
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by EkoIle1: 6:41am On Sep 02, 2012
Anambra just have to make sure the checks and free money lands in Kogi's Bank account on the 1st of every month... or leave their Oil Wells alone. Simple.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Revolva(m): 6:44am On Sep 02, 2012
cbjonstage: what are these indolents up to...claiming wot they didnt suffer for? handful of them (igbira & igala) are most terribl*e and unfriendly people in this country **Mtchwww**

Tribalist hater e dey pain you ..if you like hiss here and go drink gutter water --- ewu..nama..
Jow dare you say igalas are unfriendly ..I don't know if you are mistaking igalas for igbiras ..its two different tribes ok igbiras don't share borders with anambra or igbo land only igalas ok know your fact before you come here to spill trash

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How True Are El-Rufai's Several Claims On Channels TV Interview? - Fact Check / Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany / Did The 2-Million-Man Walk For Tinubu Hold In Kano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.