Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,900 members, 7,889,968 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! (10966 Views)

An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn / My Little Advice To Job Seekers On Interviews / Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by saintobi1: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2012
Amen [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by TCD: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2012
God's-Word:
A GIFT TO ALL JOB SEEKERS IN NIGERIA THIS MONTH

This message goes to all job seekers on NAIRALAND.
Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, maker of Heaven and Earth; as many that are searching for jobs in Nigeria on Nairaland, if they forsake their evil ways and return unto me, I'll make a way for them in Nigeria no matter how worse the state of the country is for behold, I'll do a new thing. Shall it not spring forth, I'll even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Remember, the young lions do lack and suffer hunger but they that wait upon the Lord shall not lack anything good.
You need to get yourself a real Job sir.

1 Like

Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Mentcee(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2012
@TCD, are u evil? Ppl r cwazy ooo!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by killuminati(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2012
Please my fellow Nairalanders, I even need ur prayers right now as I am presently waiting to be interviewed at a hotel where I dropped my CV last Wednesday and I was called last Friday to report today.

I will be delighted if I cap this job, so please help me with prayers for to be successful here

Ameeen.

Thank You!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by jhydebaba(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2012

You need to get yourself a real Job sir.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by PRESERVER(m): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2012
Amen in Jesus Name as this is for me though I'm a CEO of PRESEGS Infotech GlobalBiz MultiConcepts providing solutions & meeting needs.

More jobs for me to solve problems and meet people needs in Jesus Name.

God's-Word:

Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, maker of Heaven and Earth; as many that are searching for jobs in Nigeria on Nairaland, if they forsake their evil ways and return unto me, I'll make a way for them in Nigeria no matter how worse the state of the country is for behold, I'll do a new thing. Shall it not spring forth, I'll even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Remember, the young lions do lack and suffer hunger but they that wait upon the Lord shall not lack anything good.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by samcus(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2012
Samorayoo_2009@yahoo.com. Pin 2255d73c. 08095101326,thanks man pls help oooo if u can!may God bless u.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Odinaka00(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2012
On behalf of my jobless friends on nairaland, I claim it oooo.......amen

Singing Amen by meek milli ft drake now........

We got yound prayer warriors in nairaland........AMEN!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Odinaka00(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2012
samcus: Samorayoo_2009@yahoo.com. Pin 2255d73c. 08095101326,thanks man pls help oooo if u can!may God bless u.

Bros yu dey vex o, yu even add ya bb pin # lol
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by achi4u(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2012
killuminati: Please my fellow Nairalanders, I even need ur prayers right now as I am presently waiting to be interviewed at a hotel where I dropped my CV last Wednesday and I was called last Friday to report today.

I will be delighted if I cap this job, so please help me with prayers for to be successful here

Ameeen.

Thank You!
my guy that job is for you,just prepare ur mind and remove any fear that u may fail to get.

secret:do as if you can do without that job.
remain bless

1 Like

Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by achi4u(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2012
This thread shows that nairaland are one big family.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by killuminati(m): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2012
achi4u: my guy that job is for you,just prepare ur mind and remove any fear that u may fail to get.

secret:do as if you can do without that job.
remain bless
awww! Guy you just inspire me, thanks mehn!

God Bless You!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2012
achi4u: This thread shows that nairaland are one big family.
. LOL, for ur mind and in your wildest imagination!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2012
AMEN! AMEN!!, A-A-A-AA-AMEN!!!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Adex25(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2012
Amen
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2012
Amen
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by frankgreat(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2012
pls nairalanders, why are u all shouting AMEN? that wasnt a prayer, neither was it a prophesy..God is only telling you what to do to get blessed..its there for you already, jst do what he want you to do and its all yours....its jst lik a BONANZA!!!!!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by XFive: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2012
Amen as it includes Nairalanders everywhere in the world
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Georgeu4(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2012
Amen ooo! The prophecy has already started in my life.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by shilaman(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2012
God's-Word:

So we get many believers for nairaland ooh. That's G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̮͡ơ̴̴̴͡d̶̲̥̅. Big AMEN from mee too
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by lolu84(m): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2012
Leoejiofor: please i also need your assistance, i studied Government $ public Administration. With a (2.2) division. Thanks

Pls, I need ur help too. I studied industrial chemistry with 2nd class upper. Email: loluchampion@yahoo.co.uk, fone number: 08061602695. Thanks
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Kesmakveli(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2012
Datz why i love nairaland, always on point... Proudly nigerian.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by onyeego(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2012
Everyone is looking for employment,where is the employers and entrepreneurs
This goes a long way to show how uncreative and lazy the Nigerian youth can be undecided
They there dey carry ur MSC dey waka up and down while my sachet water dey sale for Aso villa grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by calabaman(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2012
amen.. Amen... AMEEEEEEEN!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by purplekayc(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2012
Yes oooo
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by gcue: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2012
God's-Word:

AMEN
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by luvola(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2012
amen o... Am currently a corper.. I dnt mind if u can help me o... I studied accounting with a 2nd class upper... Idon tey for n.l...make una help me o...nysc is crap.am thinking on strategic post nysc move... 07089328564, 07034745904..my email is olaklives05@yahoo.com..
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by kumbalo(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2012
Need to change my job cos I'm not happy doing it and underpaid. In need of a job.
Amen. I claim this prophesy.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by obuna: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2012
Amen and pls extend this to others too.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2012
Amen ooo....we need such prayers everyday inn this country
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Suchie(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2012
All my fellow NL lookin 4 job..God wil provide yu a well payin job in jesus name...Amennnnn
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 11, 2012
AMEN 4 me o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does Working Hard Actually Mean To You? / Unicem Apt Test / Should I Take This Sales Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.