Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,970 members, 7,890,195 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:49 AM

Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! (10968 Views)

An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn / My Little Advice To Job Seekers On Interviews / Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by ifechez: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
God's-Word:
A GIFT TO ALL JOB SEEKERS IN NIGERIA THIS MONTH

This message goes to all job seekers on NAIRALAND.
Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, maker of Heaven and Earth; as many that are searching for jobs in Nigeria on Nairaland, if they forsake their evil ways and return unto me, I'll make a way for them in Nigeria no matter how worse the state of the country is for behold, I'll do a new thing. Shall it not spring forth, I'll even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Remember, the young lions do lack and suffer hunger but they that wait upon the Lord shall not lack anything good.

Amen
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by skymaxnig: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
lets pray to be job creators instead of job seekers....

1 Like

Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by chigoziec: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
Amen ooo.pls this is my email irekambac@yahoo.com computer science (upper credit)thanks
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Empyv: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
Guys just in case had BA english language nd dip in business law age 42 nd had work as a media affairs cordinator,corporate affairs officer,nd image maker @both public nd private sector nw dissengaged nd looking fr job kris4emmy@yahoo.com pls if anyone can be of help
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by arsenal1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
AMEN! HND UPPER CREDIT. Electrical/Electronics (Telecom option)
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by ibkay2: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Amen
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2012

Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, maker of Heaven and Earth; as many that are searching for jobs in Nigeria on Nairaland, if they forsake their evil ways and return unto me, I'll make a way for them in Nigeria no matter how worse the state of the country is for behold, I'll do a new thing. Shall it not spring forth, I'll even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Remember, the young lions do lack and suffer hunger but they that wait upon the Lord shall not lack anything good.

I receive it IJN Amen.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Hadesewa: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
Amen,I also need a job. I studied Guidance and Counselling(2:2) n also NCE holder.hajoke4luv@yahoo.com
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by IKdImpeccable(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
Amen!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by shayoor(f): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
A̶̲̥̅̊♍ε̲̣̣η a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ amen
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Emperorneyo(m): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
Amen!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by 1121: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
AMEN IN JESUS NAME
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Navalsadiq(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
Amen!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by warrah(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
AMEN!!!!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by SaintChukz(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
Suchie: All my fellow NL lookin 4 job..God wil provide yu a well payin job in jesus name...Amennnnn
[quote] i Say a big Amen to that as well....Thank you...!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by benzion72(m): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
I am not against prophecy, it is high time we think of what we can do for ourselves and stop parading ourselves with a banal banner of unemployment. There is something you can do that will earn you some income. Don't talk about capital yet, there business you can start with five thousand naira.
You even need courage, persistence, dexterity, perseverance more than capital. I got fired from a bank a year ago but after so many application nothing is forth coming.
I think of something I can do for myself and I started production of Insecticides, Liquid soap, Bar Soap, and Toilet wash and people are buying it.
All you need is to drop your pride somewhere and go to market with a product no matter how crude it may be some people will buy even out of emphaty.

If you like to have twenty for product you can produce with less than 10k as a start up capital and you can mail my address alben2002@gmail.com
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by oiseworld: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
Amen oohh.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
Chai, see job seekers o.
Another time na jambites go full.
I see, here shows where Seun's traffic and some 'creative' comments come from.
Just a deviation, or, call it comic break. May God grant all your requests. But think also of 'creating' sha o, not just searching.

I hope this will not be 'hidden'.

I rise!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by uzoexcel(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
God's-Word:

u guyz should stop using religion to blacksmail people...wat kind of nonsense prophesy s thisitz nt our sins thatz making us suffer but d kind of bad governance fostered on the masses...for God's sake americans and chinese r progressing with almost 60per cent atheist population while here for all our religions wallow in stinking poverty...plz turn ur prohesies/prayers to our government and tell dem to repent..leave d masses alone...y is it only in nigeria that witches/demons seem to be hyperactive??they dnt seem to b hyperactive in ghana or even togoI entered a bus one day from phct to enugu and 1 useless preacher started wid d usual talk bt this time he started saying that d cause of d numerous accidents on d roads r due to blood sucking demons...I told d man 2 shut and I asked him whether he was blind 2 c that the road is bad riddled with potholes...y wouldn't their b accidents??I tire for una oh
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by walexy14(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
Amen
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by hoyehdiran: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
AMEN!!!!!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Frankiss44(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
Please help a brother... I studied Computer Science and my contact is franklinerumuoboh@gmail.com.
God's-Word:

sad enough bt there is a solution. I know someone who can help you if you're ready. I'll contact you.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Crown25: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
Amen! So shall it be...
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by hardbody: 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
God's-Word:

I now understand the cliche, 'Religion is the opium of the masses'. May i ask, is Saul also among the prophets? Guy, if you have a job or know someone that can help at least one person, just render that help, forget all these prophecies, God never spoke to you or through you, HE knows what is best and will extend his mercies to all deserving ones. I hate it when people wear a garb in an effort to deceive others. Do you have a better link to God than the rest of NLers who do not have a job yet? Mtcheeewwww. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Ayorh4you(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
It shall surely come to past in my life this year. I claim it with faith In Jesus Name, Amen
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by chiboy1928(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
If you guys can stop fornicating and doing boyfriend and girlfriend then dis prayer will work for u,I mean u will get a job instantly who is ready to stay away from sex and sin?
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by uzoexcel(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
U r on point,my man....this religion issue riles me up....
hardbody:

I now understand the cliche, 'Religion is the opium of the masses'. May i ask, is Saul also among the prophets? Guy, if you have a job or know someone that can help at least one person, just render that help, forget all these prophecies, God never spoke to you or through you, HE knows what is best and will extend his mercies to all deserving ones. I hate it when people wear a garb in an effort to deceive others. Do you have a better link to God than the rest of NLers who do not have a job yet? Mtcheeewwww. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by chiboy1928(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
If u want that prayer to work for you stay away from sex and sin and you will get a good job these month?try and see
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by unanghope: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
Amen! Am a corp member... enugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unicem Apt Test / Should I Take This Sales Job? / Diamond Bank Upgrades Hardworking Staff & Sacks Non-performing Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.