Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,885 members, 7,931,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:00 PM

Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State (41114 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Another Baby Born With A Rosary In Ogun State / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by truthman2012(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
olaheavy: @enitan and the rest of disbelieving christian munguns, I would like to ask you gullibles the following questions:
(1) Is it okay for you and your parents to believe that a guy is god, son of god, and spooky spirit all rolled into one simply because he was 'conceived' without a father via sekzual congress like normal people?
(2)Wouldn't it be alright and sensiblle if you fools had thought of Adam and held him in such an enviable esteem instead of the wandering carpenter?
(3) Is it not foolish of you all to have believed and called the wandering carpenter a god just because they claimed that he walked on water? By the way, an American mgician, Chris, actually did walk on water and also levitated quite alright. I guess he's now your new spooky lord and god!
(4) So, it's okay for you deceitful goons to call the wandering carpenter god simply because he turned a stone into bread and fed dozens with a few fish? Actually, Mr. Fatai Balogun, aka, TB Joshua, has performed more feats than those - and he continues to pull off highly incredible magical 'miracles' than the wandering carpenters ever did.
Please, quit being stupid and myopic - nobody forces you to believe in Islam just stop your silly display of craziness. Yes, I'm sure it was great and miraculous when that thieving, former Muslim, christian charlatan, Oyedepo, claimed that some Boko Haram guy ran mad in his church, huh? Ogede oponu, alainironu ara galatia. Dindinrin n din robo gbogbo! Siooooo!

I begii comot here.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by tosin2013: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
truthman2012:

I begii comot here.

Answer his ques if u can! If u can't then u qualify for d adjectives he used to describe u n ur likes; stupidity n ignoramus!
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by truthman2012(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
tosin2013:

Answer his ques if u can! If u can't then u qualify for d adjectives he used to describe u n ur likes; stupidity n ignoramus!

You people are only jealous of miracles in Christianity. When Muhammad was confronted with challenge on miracke, he quickly own up that he was an ordinary man.

Miracles cannot be performed by an ordinary man like Muhammad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News / Ghanaian Man Who Picked A Turkish Drone Goes To Mekkah Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.