Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,885 members, 7,931,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:00 PM

Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State (41114 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Another Baby Born With A Rosary In Ogun State / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by NAJALYN: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2012
God is great. Christian or muslim we all God's children and one.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by 40fied(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2012
even police go watch film. Nawa o.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Clairette(f): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
afam4eva: I think the parents of the child should be arrested immediately.

Well said. Very succinct.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Auwalccl(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] Allahu Akbar
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by 234GT(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
Very soon, a baby will be born with sallah ram.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by tiarabubu: 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
[size=15pt]Buahahahahhahahahahahaha!

*falls off my chair*

Chai, I wonder what next! [/size]
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by JUSTME2SY: 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
Another "Wild story" from the "Wild Wild West" Una ne de do bad at all!
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Donawoite(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
berem: if this story will make me accept islam then I must be a f00l!
U think u r not a fool if u dnt accept Islam with dis story.. Lolz
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by evogue: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
I think, i should see a muslim to explain this
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by sniy02(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
Rosery has no relation with Islamic faith, so I dont see this birth as Islamic.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Donawoite(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
yeye4live: D next we wil hear s a baby was born wit a mosque
no be mosque na ur house he wil born wit, boder odee!
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by ABB1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
comechop: Good Lord! NIGERIANS! Why are we so daft and so gullible attimes?

[size=16pt]And how did this SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT topic make it to FP? Useless mods at work again.[/size]
ode! Who daft reach you, most you criticise?
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by evogue: 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2012
i think i need to see a good muslim to explain this.since xtains has nothing to show to validate their religion for over 200years now.And this signs everywhere. http://islamcan.com/miracles/index.shtml
And the holyspirit did not say anything about this.
And i know satan cannot impersonate God.
Then i have to continue investigating xtainity and islam.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Sike(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2012
Like play like play, the truth is knocking. I just hope u guyz can see what i'm talking about. ALAHU AKBAR!!
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by evogue: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2012
[quote author=Sike]Like play like play, the truth is knocking. I just hope u guyz can see what i'm talking about. ALAHU AKBAR!![/quote

ok

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by evogue: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2012
ok[quote author=evogue][/quote]
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Englishteacher: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
engr j:

No is made in ABA grin

Dude, be slow to hit ur keypad so ur message comes out clear.

"No it was made in Aba" sounds right dont u think?
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by acetee: 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
My question is why in "Nigeria" everytime?
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by dokunbam(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
i dey grin pass
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by djjoad(m): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
She said the rosary fell inside the bed pan....then he suddenly wouldn't let go of it.....so how did it fall in the first place!....people deceiving people...PDP!

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
According to Ogunsanya: “Such claim could only be possible with the help of a third party who might have implanted the rosary into the woman while she was unaware.”

Same thing i thought!!!! What do they take us for? FOOLS??
I'll be damned if i believe any of these 'fake' stories, even if it was a bible, i wouldnt belive it...... there are ways God can show/give us signs of his authority/presence than endangering a child's health
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by reindeer: 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2012
Me i see one wey dem born wearing facecap with an inscription saying ''only idiots believe this''
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by UNLEASHED(m): 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2012
It happened in Nigeria? I'm not surprised, not even close
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Ndkings1(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
All dis nønsense sef, why ddnt it hapn in mecca or any oda muslim contry?
Why did d 1st and 2nd hapn in yorubaland?
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Iceslizer(f): 12:36am On Sep 03, 2012
Why do they always give birth to those entities in all these mushroom hospitals. Can't they go to a government owned hospital. Oh, i get, the staff would'nt cooperate. Only a dummy would believe this.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by knightride: 12:54am On Sep 03, 2012
Iceslizer: Why do they always give birth to those entities in all these mushroom hospitals. Can't they go to a government owned hospital. Oh, i get, the staff would'nt cooperate. Only a dummy would believe this.
Iceslizer: Why do they always give birth to those entities in all these mushroom hospitals. Can't they go to a government owned hospital. Oh, i get, the staff would'nt cooperate. Only a dummy would believe this.

Don't question them o!
They will remind you that Jesus was born in a manger and not a government hospital. wink grin
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by lumeneng22: 2:24am On Sep 03, 2012
Lie lie pple, you no remember say you swalow tesbeu that time that u were looking for a baby boy at alfa nda str.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by beentarh(f): 5:07am On Sep 03, 2012
Lahilaha ila Allahu, Muhd rosululah SAW
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:36am On Sep 03, 2012
Our Jesus Christ was born in a manger not with anything in his hands or anything attached to him.To show that he came for us who r called unworthy,when he was born,there were no news paper headlines or rich folks reading bwt it,only the sherpherds were told.Our God is nt the gloating or boasting type.M out

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News / Ghanaian Man Who Picked A Turkish Drone Goes To Mekkah Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.