Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,464 members, 7,897,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State (41001 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Another Baby Born With A Rosary In Ogun State / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Next2Bezee(m): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
ebamma: wetin we no go see for this country,at first it was a baby born with koran,now its a baby born with bible,small time e go be baby born with olive oil.which time will we see a baby born with garri

grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by deols(f): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
why is this soooo unbelievable to me undecided

It doesnt add to nor decrease my faith in Allah. There are a million and more reason other than 'miracles' can provide to be a Muslim.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by nedostic: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
How come we get to hear all these strange stories in Nigeria alone?

Now, I realise how religious and hypocritical the Nigerian society is!

Most Nigerians are merely miracle-seekers and not God worshipers.

Albeit, abject poverty or squalor has really had an adverse effect on the Nigerian psyche due to bad and vision-less leadership.

As religious as Nigerians are, our beloved country-Nigeria is still in shambles and degenerating daily!

How I wish we can be so religious to speak the truth as always and shun evils in all its ramifications.

I wouldn't be surprised soonest to see a kid being born with a prototype of a mosque or church....bizzare journalism in a bizzare milieu with people fascinated in bizzare happenings that are not in any way miraculous....this simply shows how gullible we are in this part of the world...

What is even a miracle? This is a question we must critically ask ourselves.To a poor man,who is uneducated,virtually everything is seemingly miraculous but this is not always the case to an enlightened mind.

Without mincing words, most of what we refer to as 'miracles' these days are quite subjective and country specific!

A university graduate in Nigeria would have to pray to God ceaselessly to grant him/her a job but this is not usually the kind of prayer a typical religious German graduate would offer to God.So what is a miracle to a Nigerian graduate would not be a miracle to a religious German graduate. This goes to illustrate that what we classify as miracles in a way are quite subjective and dependent on a country's economic system.

Above all, this does not rule out the fact divine miracles do not happen but I personally have reservations for all these kind of religious bizarre stories that are sentimental in its entirety.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
[quote author=engr j]

No is made in ABA grin[its made in Ogun]
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Benito69(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
The next baby should be born with winning lottery numbers abeg, wetin i go dey use rosary do?. I need some winning lottery numbers. grin grin
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Afam4eva(m): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2012
I think the parents of the child should be arrested immediately.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by oluchijud(f): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
Im jst curious. Y ar all dese 'miracle shildwen' only being gven birth 2 in local maternity homes n nt in big hospitals?...
samwash:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/oddity-in-ogun-woman-delivers-baby-with-rosary/
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by oluchijud(f): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
Lol. D baby pro'lly jumpd up 4rm d bed n snatched d rosary 4rm d nurse.
Flexskillz: I find some things that dont correlate in this story, first the matron says she heard the sound of something drop, she checked, saw it was covered with blood, picked it up and the blood covering fell off......and later we read the baby was holding unto the rosary and wouldnt let go....something doesnt sound right. Dont get it!
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by PoloYoung(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
Pastors what are u wating for dont allow every body to run into the islamic religion o. Pray that some should be born with BIBLE, CHRISTAIN ROSARY NOW they are wining us o
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by wonlasewonimi: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2012
Polo Young: Pastors what are u wating for dont allow every body to run into the islamic religion o. Pray that some should be born with BIBLE, CHRISTAIN ROSARY NOW they are wining us o

duh as if all babies are not born with jerry curls like a pastor we know...

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by frankobaba(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hefty5: This have happened 2 show us dat we rn't going anywhere witout praying our rosery... So i urge guyz 2 say thier rosery meeen...

What da F***, is this Queens English or Patience English?

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Walexz02(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
berem: if this story will make me accept islam then I must be a f00l!
And what ar u plz?sad
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Walexz02(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2012
oluchi jud: Lol. D baby pro'lly jumpd up 4rm d bed n snatched d rosary 4rm d nurse.
Abeg read d tori again!
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by saheedat(f): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2012
Humm, if the baby was born with a bible, will all your comments be same.....
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by waja(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2012
Chai Naija. They really want to Islamise the West.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by DonHummer(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
Some pple are daft...dey didnt evn read d topic dey started bashin catholics....was it nt stated dat its d one used by muslims...
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by zayhal(f): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2012
This story is fake as far as I'm concerned. The story says the mid wife heard something(the rosary) drop before baby came out and then the baby held on to the rosary and did not allow anyone take it from his hand. Did the baby pick the rosary up from the birth pan after he was delivered? Or someone helped him pick it? Inconsistencies everywhere. One needs to be smart to tell lies.

Islam does not need such fake stories to stand.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by cmc1: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
weda d child was born wit quran, bible, rosary or watsoever religion related or none related stuff. The big question is -ar u ready 4 d second coming of christ?-
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by omodapson(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
zayhal: This story is fake as far as I'm concerned. The story says the mid wife heard something(the rosary) drop before baby came out and then the baby held on to the rosary and did not allow anyone take it from his hand. Did the baby pick the rosary up from the birth pan after he was delivered? Or someone helped him pick it? Inconsistencies everywhere. One needs to be smart to tell lies.

U spoke from my mind. How come something that was dropped never left the hands of the baby?
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by crackhouse(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
I don't know about the baby but i know that things of such is possible here on earth. Don't forget that Devil give babies too. It is written that, time will come when devil will be allowed to take over the earth and he will start appearing as God and people who doesn't know will be worshiping him thinking they are worshiping God. Time shall tell. As for now, my *lipsaresealed*

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by linearity: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
I can explain this 'miracle'....mother expecting birth clenched on her rosary with tight fist as a divine connection to the the supernatural.....during the process of child birth, the contractions, relaxations, pushing, breathing, pains, emotions, ecstasy, involuntary movements of muscles....mother's fist unclenched...rosary fell into waiting delivery bay...nurse noticed and broadcast the 'miracle' mother was well into the moment, joy, ecstasy, rescinding/increasing child birth pains, emotions, etc to caution the nurse...or was thinking that nurse's sudden outburst was related to the new born baby...

Further, the mother kept mute, believing that; it must be a miracle; because how can anyone explain the situation where an unconnected patient who have not been able to eat for four days and naturally must be terribly hungry by now suddenly want to eat?...It is interesting to note that sick patients go to Maternity homes in this part of Ogun State...one would thing that, people would go to Maternity home to pregnancy related events.

To buttress her point, the nurse went further to state..."I saw a rosary covered with thick blood.", we all know how difficult it is to completely clean blood off clothing without the use of some type of chemicals, even at that...spat of blood will still lurk around in foldings, corners, under some places...but miraculously the rosary in the picture have no blood stain...even the thread underneath all the visible beads are clean and white.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by deols(f): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
I just can never believe this ni. lai lai.

am afraid the next baby will come with a kettle or prayer mat.

and for GOd's sake, the rosary doesn't even have a spiritual relevance. People started to use it long after the time of the prophet(S.A.W). how can it then pass as a sign or miracle from Allah?

many miracles are in the Qur'an already- Enough to keep anyone's faith.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Mekanze: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
unanghope: A new boko haram leader has come to take over the former one.. Fed Govt should be ready for dis new born baby.
true talk my broda, this Yoruba people wit their tricks.why not born d 1 wit hijab in d north, Ndi ojooo.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by MyPoint: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
[size=18pt]I take this as a joke because that not how a Rosary looks. See pix below. Thanks [/size]

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by zayhal(f): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
And by the way, what's the significance of rosary in Islam, it's only a counter, no special religous significance! The initiator of this story should be arrested.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by deols(f): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
zayhal: This story is fake as far as I'm concerned. The story says the mid wife heard something(the rosary) drop before baby came out and then the baby held on to the rosary and did not allow anyone take it from his hand. Did the baby pick the rosary up from the birth pan after he was delivered? Or someone helped him pick it? Inconsistencies everywhere. One needs to be smart to tell lies.

say that again please. Since the Qur'an baby got that much attention and with plenty money, it is not surprising another story came up.

Abeg, Muslims shouldn't give these people the attention they want.

In fact, a police investigation should be done to ascertain who is behind this rumor mongering.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Suchie(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
Trash...stupid bunch of illiterates imbeciles.they think they can deceive us...vry soon na baby born with bombs...Bastards
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by seunajia: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
deols: why is this soooo unbelievable to me undecided

It doesnt add to nor decrease my faith in Allah. There are a million and more reason other than 'miracles' can provide to be a Muslim.

I couldn't have expressed it better.
Alhamdulilah. May Allah increase your Iman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Who Picked A Turkish Drone Goes To Mekkah Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.