Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,417 members, 7,964,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:35 PM

Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State (41267 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Another Baby Born With A Rosary In Ogun State / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Frosbel: Bible; greater evidence that protestant christianity and catholic christiianity are one and the same.

want more evidences, frosbel? consult alagbon close, or scotland yard or your church, etc.

for the first time, i agree with sweetnecta.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by PosCaricature: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
You may be the one to born that.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by calabaman(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
all na wash
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Sirmikky1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2012
Oh lord, I need a baby with cloned Dangote's ATM card en pin in an envelope grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by codernoni: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
Converting tins noni!
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by palugycolina(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
very soon them go born pikin for naija with cup or garri or subsidy list for him hand..
What is all dis sign tryin to tell us anyway..
That we should worship the one tru GOD ALLAH or..cud it be its tryna tell us dt d problem of dis world is comin from islam..
Which one?
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by sammyjay441: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
Yesterday baby born with rope today baby born with mat tommorow baby born with leaf rubbish
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by beldcat(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
why do i think some muslims somewhere are running some kind of conversion campaign?....i believe in christ only.do same and be saved.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by nikejoy: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
You pple shld be straight for once in ur life,either anti-christ or sister-christ,remeba d doctor is a christian.Accept ur faith n believe in God,is at work b4,nw n 4ever.ebamma:
wetin we no go see for this country,at first it was a baby born with koran,now its a baby born with bible,small time e go be baby born with olive oil.which time will we see a baby born with garri
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
Last time,it was a baby with Koran,now its a baby with Rosary,next,it should be a baby with Calabash to complete the 3 dominating religion in Nigeria..
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2012
Sir mikky: Oh lord, I need a baby with cloned Dangote's ATM card en pin in an envelope grin
lol,u like money o.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by nikejoy: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2012
I believe god is at work,this is beyond man knowledge.accept ur faith nw or never.
wonlasewonimi: we would soon see another one born with hijab. Most of them come out fasting ramadan sha.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by olaheavy: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
@enitan and the rest of disbelieving christian munguns, I would like to ask you gullibles the following questions:
(1) Is it okay for you and your parents to believe that a guy is god, son of god, and spooky spirit all rolled into one simply because he was 'conceived' without a father via sekzual congress like normal people?
(2)Wouldn't it be alright and sensiblle if you fools had thought of Adam and held him in such an enviable esteem instead of the wandering carpenter?
(3) Is it not foolish of you all to have believed and called the wandering carpenter a god just because they claimed that he walked on water? By the way, an American mgician, Chris, actually did walk on water and also levitated quite alright. I guess he's now your new spooky lord and god!
(4) So, it's okay for you deceitful goons to call the wandering carpenter god simply because he turned a stone into bread and fed dozens with a few fish? Actually, Mr. Fatai Balogun, aka, TB Joshua, has performed more feats than those - and he continues to pull off highly incredible magical 'miracles' than the wandering carpenters ever did.
Please, quit being stupid and myopic - nobody forces you to believe in Islam just stop your silly display of craziness. Yes, I'm sure it was great and miraculous when that thieving, former Muslim, christian charlatan, Oyedepo, claimed that some Boko Haram guy ran mad in his church, huh? Ogede oponu, alainironu ara galatia. Dindinrin n din robo gbogbo! Siooooo!
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by intrepid: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2012
damola1: baby yet to be born with $, £.. now, that's somebody!
Abi,soon and very soon.Some ppl dont seem to read entrie post and in this case the opinion of the doctor.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by nikejoy: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
ASK FOR FORGIVENESS NOW.dats my advise,only god knws n nt even u.
Johnchike: The devil appears as an angel of light
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Engineer96(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2012
According to Ogunsanya: “Such claim
could only be possible with the help of
a third party who might have implanted
the rosary into the woman while she
was unaware.”
He said that such claims might be due
to some women who inserted Intra-
Uterine Device (IUD) through their
vaginas into the uterus, adding that this
may not necessarily disturb the growth
of the baby.
Dr. Ogunsanya noted that in such cases,
it was possible for the baby, during
delivery, to hold on to or bring such an
object out of the woman.

The CMD has said it all.
Don't mind those Islamic fanatics trying to deceive everyone but I refuse to be one.
Bunch of fanatics with religion of terrorists.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by nikejoy: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
Let them say,god is at work.lol many miracle at crusade,dat one no ves u,na wetin god do they worry.i beg
frosbel:

Amen.

God points us to Christ not to some rubbish sign of a baby holding a pagan rosary.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by oyedun82(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
olaheavy: @enitan and the rest of disbelieving christian munguns, I would like to ask you gullibles the following questions:
(1) Is it okay for you and your parents to believe that a guy is god, son of god, and spooky spirit all rolled into one simply because he was 'conceived' without a father via sekzual congress like normal people?
(2)Wouldn't it be alright and sensiblle if you fools had thought of Adam and held him in such an enviable esteem instead of the wandering carpenter?
(3) Is it not foolish of you all to have believed and called the wandering carpenter a god just because they claimed that he walked on water? By the way, an American mgician, Chris, actually did walk on water and also levitated quite alright. I guess he's now your new spooky lord and god!
(4) So, it's okay for you deceitful goons to call the wandering carpenter god simply because he turned a stone into bread and fed dozens with a few fish? Actually, Mr. Fatai Balogun, aka, TB Joshua, has performed more feats than those - and he continues to pull off highly incredible magical 'miracles' than the wandering carpenters ever did.
Please, quit being stupid and myopic - nobody forces you to believe in Islam just stop your silly display of craziness. Yes, I'm sure it was great and miraculous when that thieving, former Muslim, christian charlatan, Oyedepo, claimed that some Boko Haram guy ran mad in his church, huh? Ogede oponu, alainironu ara galatia. Dindinrin n din robo gbogbo! Siooooo!
¡d¡ot of al time, Jesus is neither God nor Carpenter. Jesus is Lord nt God while his biblical father is Joseph the carpenter. Simple english you wont undestand
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by sissa: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
ALLAH AKBAR KABIRA.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by nikejoy: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2012
All the miracle made by man in ur church no dey ves u guys,A NEW BORN BABY BY ALMIGHTY is nw ur threat .accept the sign n stop worry.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Johnchike(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
This is just a tale to discredit the catholic church by spoiling the integrity of the real rosary. This is just a failed attempt! Try harder next time. Of all d christian churches, muslims dislike catholics most. History has shown this to be true, so i'm not surprised. I laugh in latin....
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by maclatunji: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
Ninilowo: Proper analysis of the story made me to realise that everything was pre arranged.
1. They midwife said something dropped into the bedpan like a metal covered with thick blood.
2. Another part said the boy held on to the rosary and no one could remove it! Incredible. The babe is as strong as that?
Now, why the need to call islamic cleric? What are these people gaining from cheap popularity?
I think the midwife supposed to be quized. if it is well done, facts will come out.

This is what it looks like to me.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by maclatunji: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
Ladies and gentleman, keep further comments civil.

Thank you.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Flygeriana(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
Na wao!
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2012
oyedun82: ¡d¡ot of al time, Jesus is neither God nor Carpenter. Jesus is Lord nt God while his biblical father is Joseph the carpenter. Simple english you wont undestand
jesus is considered God in my church
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Chrisonoms: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
Na which one we go belive
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Zahara78(f): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
Deluded people, make people get jobs o!!
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
kingsley103: NL....take note of these child, they'r (Anti-Christ)...the End of the world is Imminent. The world will not exceed their Generation.
the end is near!Nigeria is full of. Miracles chio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News / Ghanaian Man Who Picked A Turkish Drone Goes To Mekkah Years After

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.