Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,551 members, 7,888,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:50 PM

Will I Ever Find A Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Find A Husband? (2607 Views)

I Swear This Is The Most Funniest Comments I Ever Laughed At On Nairaland / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Ever Find A Husband? by Cidi: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
I'm a twenty six years old from a broken home. Whenever I think of marriage I feel men will always reject me because of my parent's separation. I have never kept a serious relationship because I always have the feeling that he will reject me. Sometimes I'm always by myself since it is all for the best. All my relationship always crumble for some because of my parent's divorce.
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2012
Nope. Broken homes always give rise to further broken homes. Better stay single and spare yourself the impending doom of a broken marriage.
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by claremont(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2012
There is no correlation between your parent's broken home and your ability/inability to find a husband, using that as an excuse is unfair on whichever parent raised you up. It is wrong to blame someone else for your own misfortune, you need to start blaming yourself.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by kingskid04(m): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2012
There is no reason why you should harbour such feelings.Don't feel inferior about yourself rather be bold and confident of who you are.You may not be responsible for the happenings of the past but you are certainly responsible for your future.Hence,open your heart to love rather closing it.Most men care less about family background,what is important to them is YOU.so stay confident,bold and hopefull and soon this negative feeling of yours will be jettisoned.Prayers can also be of good too....goodluck!
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by OldDirtyBastard: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2012
pDude: Nope. Broken homes always give rise to further broken homes. Better stay single and spare yourself the impending doom of a broken marriage.

u fagget squirt who gave u the right to presume over another person's life?

OP, I was jus trollin u.

Mr. Right will soon appear jus be patient and know that every a55hole u meet brings u closer to him.

stay good and strong

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2012
OldDirtyBastard:

u fagget squirt who gave u the right to presume over another person's life?

OP, I was jus trollin u.

Mr. Right will soon appear jus be patient and know that every a55hole u meet brings u closer to him.

stay good and strong

I was trolling as well grin
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by 190theclown: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hehehe

Go and ask for forgivness from ur ex' bfs all 11 of them

Then and only then can you get married!
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
Yeah. You definitely will if you play your cards well without doping cheesy
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by Rocktation(f): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
@OP- You know better, girlie.
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
U wuld find just kip prayin n learn 2 trust God
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by Mynd44: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2012
You need to work on your self esteem as that is what you need right now
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2012
Eeyyaa...chei! sad
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by Niseamaka(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
pDude: Nope. Broken homes always give rise to further broken homes. Better stay single and spare yourself the impending doom of a broken marriage.

What planet are you from?.
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
Niseamaka:

What planet are you from?.

Uranus cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by Excelboi(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2012
See Qstn
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2012
Cidi: I'm a twenty six years old from a broken home. Whenever I think of marriage I feel men will always reject me because of my parent's separation. I have never kept a serious relationship because I always have the feeling that he will reject me. Sometimes I'm always by myself since it is all for the best. All my relationship always crumble for some because of my parent's divorce.
your parents broken home was not your fault, you shouldn't let it become your burden also.
you can and you will get married, only if you let go of your fears.
you need to let go of all the myths you hold in your head about marriage and get real
you have to understand that if you want a happy home, you must be willing to give it your all.
meeting the right person starts by having the right attitude and being the best you can be,
Do not pretend for any reason, don't dwell on your parents history thereby letting it ruin your future.
determine to build a home with the fear of God, and pray and wait for the man who shares your dreams and values.
(cos that is where a lot of ladies miss the point.)
Don't for whatever reasons compromise your standards, and by this i mean your values of what a happy home should be
not how much is in his bank account undecided undecided
finally always trust your instincts when dealing with men, when your instincts is at conflicts with your feelings, thats usually the first sign of trouble
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by saintvc(m): 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
Cidi: I'm a twenty six years old from a broken home. Whenever I think of marriage I feel men will always reject me because of my parent's separation. I have never kept a serious relationship because I always have the feeling that he will reject me. Sometimes I'm always by myself since it is all for the best. All my relationship always crumble for some because of my parent's divorce.

i hav always bin secretly admiring u. Can u wait 4 few years so i can b ur huzband
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by dontador(m): 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
@op am in search of a nice girl abt ur age dat will be my wife.... If you are interested we can give it a try to know if we are compatible under theses conditions:
(i)Sexual intercourse at least 2times a day....
(ii)You won't ask me for anything...
(iii)We can date whoever we like nd many more to come.... Also, i don't think you need a husband right now until you are 30yrs of age....
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 03, 2012
@OP
there is only ONE reason why your past r/ships always failed.......and the answer is right in your first post:

if you dont even believe in yourself, why should anyone else believe in you? you sound so negative, beaten, down and out....... that i could certainly understand why someone would rather run than stay with someone with a character like yours
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by MrsChima1(f): 4:25am On Sep 03, 2012

With your mindset....no. You will not find a husband.
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 03, 2012
Biko oo! What is the big deal about getting married?

Abeg enjoy your single days to the fullest o. Marriage nor be play play o!
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by Ivynwa(f): 5:15am On Sep 03, 2012
Yes you will marry dearie!
Poor darling!
Quit thinking rejection and rejection will stop coming to you.
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 03, 2012
maybe,just maybe............the op may not be good looking
Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by Mynd44: 7:28am On Sep 03, 2012
Kamardiran: maybe,just maybe............the op may not be good looking
Even ugly girls have BF

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Find A Husband? by 2goodbobo(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2012
Dont let what happened between your Parents discourage you. try and look beyond that and be positive, remove that fear from your system and pray to God to take away that thought from your
mind because with God, impossible is nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Guy Says He's Not Ready...? / Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? / Very Annoying: But Why Do Girls Tell Such Lies? Am Pissed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.