Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48575 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 3:51am On Sep 05, 2012
Tayo114: Always Garri Garry! Why? Pls am tired, u pple should not spoilt this forum 4 us, if u dnt have anything to say just remain silent and allow others to comment, pls i dnt wanna see the word garry again here in this forum. ok‏ ‏‎?
We the GPAN members will like to let you know that we are well educated and more informed than you
go and learn past tense, past participle e.t.c before u come here here and talk rubbish. now, who is next?
oh nd btw, ur english just "SPOILT" NLAND

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by stunna2(m): 3:52am On Sep 05, 2012
The whole idea is to not disturb the people who want to feast on each other in tribal wars threads with Garri issue!?!

Up goes #GarriGang and down with the daily promotion of Tribal Wars that does nothing to bring down the costs of garri or better the lives of Garririans!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 05, 2012
Mmmmm...up garri.cnt do wtout it
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Sijo01(f): 3:57am On Sep 05, 2012
profola2be:

*Weda dem like am, weda dem no like am,The thing be say o, we go still dey chop

your head dey dere joh.
Carri on.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Flygeriana(m): 4:00am On Sep 05, 2012
Tayo114: Always Garri Garry! Why? Pls am tired, u pple should not spoilt this forum 4 us, if u dnt have anything to say just remain silent and allow others to comment, pls i dnt wanna see the word garry again here in this forum. ok‏ ‏‎?
Let me help u with the remix...

Always Complain Complain! For what? Pls, am exhausted, u guys should not stop us from doing our Garri campaign. If u don't like it just ignore and allow others to laugh about it. Pls, i don't wanna see anyone angry about Garri here again, ok?

GARRI SQUAD FOR LIFE!!

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 4:03am On Sep 05, 2012
I have allocated to myself a new Royal name on Nland, and ye shall call me the Duke of Garri, and the lord over local foods matter.my boss is bbpreye grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Manshak: 4:16am On Sep 05, 2012
The G-extremists - u guys sud behave nah! Your G-comment(s) is an abuse to NL This is NL and not GL. Seun don't mind 'Them & G'. I say unto thee (G-extremists), love not G but NL
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 4:18am On Sep 05, 2012
Manshak: The G-extremists - u guys sud behave nah! Your G-comment(s) is an abuse to NL This is NL and not GL. Seun don't mind 'Them & G'. I say unto thee (G-extremists), love not G but NL
are u scared? cause seun will ban you? this is what the garri squad stands for. No Nland abuse on the people
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by http(m): 4:19am On Sep 05, 2012
Hmm! so much for the last man standing, why would anyone ban that household name "Garri" abeg make Suen free people them, because JEG know that any more increase in the price of garri is a serious rating on his govt.

Seun, my advise for you is to calm down, you can't be a judge in your own case, allow the freedom of spech and association, this is what makes this Forum what it is today...

Up Garri republic grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 05, 2012
See as ur head be like GARRI way neva done

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by http(m): 4:24am On Sep 05, 2012
the.game:
See as ur head be like GARRI way neva done

i just feel of the bed and my wife scream grin grin grin

I could not say a word lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U bad

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Niseamaka(m): 4:32am On Sep 05, 2012
[quote author=Curious_city]Pathetic and childish. No thanks to unemployment and JAMB/University frustrations.

Very irritating
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Truckpusher(m): 4:38am On Sep 05, 2012
Garri peeps,bunch of idiots but it's fun....enjoy while it lasts.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Niseamaka(m): 4:43am On Sep 05, 2012
abifoluwa:
We the GPAN members will like to let you know that we are well educated and more informed than you
go and learn past tense, past participle e.t.c before u come here here and talk rubbish. now, who is next?
oh nd btw, ur english just "SPOILT" NLAND

English teacher. Mr informed. Hunger is a terrible ailment. A blanket blackout for you guys is the solution to this garri childishness.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Zhul001(m): 4:43am On Sep 05, 2012
Seun do something this guys are into something much more than this rubbush gari tinz ,i guess...i can advice you, but definately not here.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by soledadd: 4:48am On Sep 05, 2012
I used to frown at them but later realised that its not their fault. Because in this country many poeple cannot afford delicious and expensive meals, what do they do, they resort to soaking garri with milk and groundnut and call it balanced diet. Toomuch garri has made them myopic. Don't blame them for its not their fault. Its due to corruption in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by AyeeIdris(f): 4:56am On Sep 05, 2012
I think they are a nuisance. Every SINGLE thread!! Come on! What's the difference between them and spams? It was banned cos it was getting ridiculous and am in support of the ban. We are not toddlers/teenagers on this site. I see no reason why we should be allowed to misbehave. Even in the constitution, right to freedom of speech isn't absolute. So it can't be absolute here.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Lachynos2k2(m): 5:01am On Sep 05, 2012
very soon we'll force seun to change nairaland's domain name to GARRILAND.com

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 5:03am On Sep 05, 2012
Niseamaka:

English teacher. Mr informed. Hunger is a terrible ailment. A blanket blackout for you guys is the solution to this garri childishness.
i eat very well better than you will ever do grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 5:05am On Sep 05, 2012
Ayee Idris: I think they are a nuisance. Every SINGLE thread!! Come on! What's the difference between them and spams? It was banned cos it was getting ridiculous and am in support of the ban. We are not toddlers/teenagers on this site. I see no reason why we should be allowed to misbehave. Even in the constitution, right to freedom of speech isn't absolute. So it can't be absolute here.
nuisance isnt a pretty word, hoe

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by farydah: 5:15am On Sep 05, 2012
Just an internet meme(check google) that woulda surely fizzled out with time.

The attention Seun and his Mods paid gave them more popularity, followers/sympathizers and notoriety....in reality, they actually make me laugh and are better than tribal warriors
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Emmaesty(f): 5:16am On Sep 05, 2012
Hmmmmmmm............ I think the "Garri invaders" are cute and funny but they sometimes take tinzz too far
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:18am On Sep 05, 2012
I think it was the way seun replied them that embolden 'em to really fire on.he should have'n responded at all,he should have just allow it like that after all it doesn't affect me in any sort.it's just one of those funny comments that makes you laugh and that's all
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 05, 2012
the people of garri republic will suffer this tyranny from seun and emerge uninjured. Seun is purely a tyrant. If a thread is opened and the need for comment arises,everybody has freedom to say what he wants to say, but here seun has made us live in fear with 'i ban you'policy.
(jets out of thread flabbergastedly)
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:25am On Sep 05, 2012
At least it's better than readinq all the tribal bashinq and hatred on every post
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ebamma(m): 5:33am On Sep 05, 2012
man i came late

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 5:34am On Sep 05, 2012
abifoluwa: (G)arri unit (What)
We in here (what)
We can get the garri popping
we don’t care (what)
its going down (where)
On Nland (what)
sexkillz, you know how we GPan Gets down

(what up, seun?(what)
( what up, killz?(what)
(what up, mods?(what)
(what up, Nland?(what)

Seun says we post around like we got some garri with us
yes, that’s the poor man wack, and we got some sugar with us
we try to post about garri, and seun bans us
aint that some autocrat shhiit, just cause he rich
Ban us we get stronger, and we shall come back
cause u dont drink garrion, dont mean we dont
we not the type to act like we rich or some shit
jonathan increased the price now we cant eat
all we tryna do now is protest this shiit
you running Nland like buhari jst cause it is yours
but rem, we made this site big so u cant chase us
500 naira garri is now 1000plus
even sugar is getting costly
the garri is gone up
a niqqa cant eat
so stop banning let a niqqa protest this shiiit

[Chorus] (1st time w/o first "What up, GPAN?"wink (2x)

We want garri
we want garri
we want garri
we garri ooh ooh ooh

This is the GPAN(GARRI PEOPLE ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA) ANTHEM
P.S this is DONLITTLE, I WANT MY OLD I.D back before i stop, or else, i am going to get this shit on twitter and other sites.
DONT TRY ME SEUN

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by remoranger(m): 5:44am On Sep 05, 2012
in d name of d fadaz of our fadaz and d ancestors of our ancestors dat fought d colonial masters and traded mirrors for slaves wid da portuguese.

I decree

Let there be garri.

#Teamgarri

Oooooooooooo.oshey!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ebamma(m): 5:46am On Sep 05, 2012
E get this fine garri,
them dey sell am for ijebu ode
Na mama iyabo be marketer
I no dey lie
The garri na fine one
I dey sip am with groundnut
I come mix am with sugar oh
E sweet well well
This garri na delicacy,delicacy,
As i sip this garri i come dey gyrate
This garri na delicacy,delicacy
As i see Seun osewa i tell am say
I must chop my garri
chop my garri oh(x3)
Cos i dont care
I dont care,(x3)
Cos i get am plenty
I dont care (3x)
Cos E no go empty
I got plenty garri in my name
Plenty garri in my name(x3)
In my name (x2)

15 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by naptu2: 5:48am On Sep 05, 2012
At first there wasn't anything special/different about them because "How does this affect the price of garri/fish?" is an age old idiom.

Then it got irritating because they used that question to derail every thread (which is the reason they are being banned - derailment. As you can see we can freely mention garri on this thread without getting banned).

Finally it became fun as they replaced Musiwa in my nairaland comedy roster. I missed Musiwa, his maps and his insanity. The Garri Activists are doing a good job filling that void. So I welcome them with open arms and a warm embrace.

However, they will soon be defeated in much the same way that Musiwa and all the other protesters of the past have been defeated.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by lagcity(m): 5:50am On Sep 05, 2012
Put the Gari freaks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange so they can let us have peace.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by agabaI23(m): 5:51am On Sep 05, 2012
They are annoying. They only show they lack ideas about topics and have nothing meaningful to contribute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Ram Spotted On A Roof Of Two Storey Building (Video) / Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) / Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.