Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:33 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48899 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ignis: 12:24am On Sep 12, 2012
Beync: the last time i check, the price of ga rr i has tripled
So howmuch is a cup now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Beync(f): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by playahP(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2012
gARRI Cabal has truely grown into a movement! Twitter accounts and blog sites !!

if they can have fuel subsidy cabal, why cant we have garri cabal
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2012
ceah: Really...where is The Garri presido ? Is there a thread on The amnesty granted ?

Negotiations are still on, meanwhile the price of garri has reduced by #10 in my area..
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BusHouse(m): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2012
bbpreye.:

Negotiations are still on, meanwhile the price of garri has reduced by #10 in my area..
Presido, you kept us waiting for too long. Pls keep us posted. We re waiting.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
BusHouse: Presido, you kept us waiting for too long. Pls keep us posted. We re waiting.

Am really sorry comrade!
I was banned, banned and banned again by seun and his mods!
We are on recess right now, planning and re-strategizing, to take our garri advocacy to a higher level! It will be different cos by then banning will not stop us!

President!
Ps: seun, and sexkid my name is BBpreye
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Ishilove: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hm
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Ishilove: 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
Beync: the last time i check, the price of ga rr i has tripled

Not just garri...beans as well. I am shocked beyond words!! sad tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by fiftynaira(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
Ishilove:

on a more serious note the price of beans is nothing to write home about 'can't even tell the taste of beans again'. E don tey

#REDUCETHEPRICEOFBEANS
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Beync(f): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
Ishilove:

IT'S EVEN SCARCE NOW
MY FAVORITE BROWN BEANS IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by bbpreye2: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2012
I heard sexkillz has a beans shaped head!
Will that help in reducing the price?

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ignis: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2012
fiftynaira: on a more serious note the price of beans is nothing to write home about 'can't even tell the taste of beans again'. E don tey

#REDUCETHEPRICEOFBEANS
Do they sell beans on nairaland? You are just making useless noise.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Rick9(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
Let me teach u guys how to mention garri in every post just quote a poster change his username to GARRI. Sth lyk this.
How does this affect the price of
Garri: .
very simple. We will neva get banned again.
#TEAMGARRI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Rick9(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2012
ignis:
Do they sell beans on nairaland? You are just making useless noise.
You are just beefing evrybody. Hmmm hw does this ur post affects the price of Garri
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Meristem: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
Seun should set a filter for the word GARRI :-) . OMG... Oh My Garri cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BBPREYEgarri: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2012
GARRI oh, GARRI, GARRI!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
i respect them, they bring a sense of refreshing humor to an other wise dull, languid website, crowed with absolutely irrelevant topics and crude, unchecked tribalistic statements which seun encourages by not banning them, because he knows them and enjoys the Ibo/ Yoruba tribe bashing..

No prize for guessing who he favors?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by remoranger(m): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2012
whats good wid da garri movt. Happy new year peeps.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2013
remoranger: whats good wid da garri movt. Happy new year peeps.

GARRI lives on...
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by MATEX30: 5:37am On Mar 09, 2015
How to start cassava processing business in Nigeria - http://greenhealthyfarm..com/2015/03/how-to-start-cassava-garri-processing.html
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Marvel1206: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Ishilove: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
Rick9:
Let me teach u guys how to mention garri in every post just quote a poster change his username to GARRI. Sth lyk this.
How does this affect the price of very simple. We will neva get banned again.
#TEAMGARRI
Buhahahahaha!! cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by daremiarchs(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2017

GARRI lives on...
grin
So shall it be
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by daremiarchs(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
Garri:
How does this affect the price of very simple. We will neva get banned again.
#TEAMGARRI

grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
CrazyMan:
Give them time, they would fizzle out...even though that might take a while, I believe we would see their end.

Seun on the other hand, addressed the garri issue the wrong way.

His public statement about his hatred for the group and how personal he took the whole thing only made them stronger. Because most people felt he played the role of the Nigerian government towards that issue. (Ignoring more important issues on the forum, and laying emphasis on the less important ones)

But I believe that with time, they would fade...its not an issue...
And we did...to be replaced by so many other, the latest being the 'I don't give a fvck' crew cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Rick9(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Buhahahahaha!! cheesy
Awwwww how time flies , lovely thread

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Djtm(m): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Who brought back this thread? The garri gang was probably the most vocal and the strongest movement on nairaland. So many groups have emerged and disappeared after that tho. Like the "end time things" group, "I schooled in France" group and the latest being the "IDGAF" crew. However I don't think any of those groups were as notorious as the garri movement probably because so much attention was paid to them and that only made them stronger.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Seasonseasonal: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Looking for where to buy dry Ijebu Garri and white Garri in large quantity or you are frustrated about the stress of moving around in a crowded market just to get the best!

Order now, our prices are affordable.
Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
We do nationwide delivery
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BetterPoison: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Djtm:
I noticed that almost every thread on NL has a significant amount of 'garri guys & ladies' posting random stuffs about garri. And it seems they're holding a party today because I keep seeing 'this post has been hidden' on a lot of threads that were created today. Also I've been seeing some funny usernames like 'seun_loves_garri', 'bread_for_seun' etc.

So what do you think? Are they (the garri peeps) annoying? Hilarious? Pitiful? You are free to qualify them with any adjective you deem fit.
going through this thread reminds of gold old Nairaland... And how young I was back then.

Nice to see this thread again

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
CrazyMan:
Give them time, they would fizzle out...even though that might take a while, I believe we would see their end.

Seun on the other hand, addressed the garri issue the wrong way.

His public statement about his hatred for the group and how personal he took the whole thing only made them stronger. Because most people felt he played the role of the Nigerian government towards that issue. (Ignoring more important issues on the forum, and laying emphasis on the less important ones)

But I believe that with time, they would fade...its not an issue...
Naptu2, thanks for bringing me back to this thread cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by naptu2: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ishilove:

Naptu2, thanks for bringing me back to this thread cheesy

grin Someone asked what a thread had to do with the price of garri and it reminded me about your post about the price of beans.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
naptu2:

grin Someone asked what a thread had to do with the price of garri and it reminded me about your post about the price of beans.
That is a quite a long time to remember a comment. Smarty pants kiss smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Some Of The World's Most Expensive Items Ever Sold At Auction (Photos) / Lady Poses For Picture In Deep Flood (Edo State) / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.