Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:37 AM

Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness (28055 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by mabcos: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
Capt.Barbosa:
All these ACN and CPC gossips can't take a leap into reality and shed off the viral bigotry eating them deep. embarassed
are u d only pdp on NL? because u only show how u feel by pointing the finger to other political party.surely, u are d one eating urself deeper.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by DExplorer1: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
Pataki:

James, what is wrong with you? Do your parents know this is the foolishness you exhibit on the internet?

Can't you for once let your conscience persuade you to the path of truth? This repeated stance of idiocy is becoming boring. Even your oga beaf has retired from speaking up for this clueless retardeen of a president.
You are a lunkhead!

Bonkers like you don't have a life. Stop spewing tosh on every thread. You're becoming pathetic each day.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Benito69(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2012
I read it on the Yahoo news service, its not a secret. She's being treated for food poisoning in a hospital in Germany.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by dasparrow: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
@Post

Nigerian leaders lie too much. What is wrong in telling the truth that the first lady is sick? And where are members of the laptop team like one forumite by the ID name 'dedeike' who said we cannot trust anything sahara reporters say and we should read puncha nd other national newspaper instaed. Now that the punch has reported it, I hope he is eating his words wherever he is right now.

I like sahara reporters in a way because they are an online newspaper and they don't reside in Nigeria. They reside in the USA. So, they don't have to fear persecution from Nigerian politicians and can bring the news to us as it is. Well, let's see how everything unfolds because with each presidency since Abacha, the president or the spouse of the president always ends up dying while they are in aso rock. I mean think about it. Abacha died but his wife survived; Obasanjo survived but his wife died; Yaradua died but his wife survived. As you can see, we have a theme. Either the president or the wife dies. So let's hope this will not be the case with this current presidential couple.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by FrontPageLawyer(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Nairaland is beginning to irritate me

Billyonaire, please face the fact even though you're benefiting from the government, stop this hypocritical praises for the Jonathan's, no one will kill you. Admit that your principals are failure. Or do you think you can cajole over 600,000 members of nairaland? Them never born you well. You're just a shame to the democracy.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Agimor(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
Health is wealth.i wonder why one would wan't to tell lies about the health of somebody.what is the big deal telling nigerians the truth.anyway its not our bizness very soon the brezze will blow the hair out of the fowl yarn them we will see.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2012
Elueme: How much tax do u even pay.. You don't look employed so stop lamenting over a tax you are never a part of.. grin
You sound daft and under-educated. So he can only pay tax if he is employed? After you go dey claim graduate. Tw(a)t. And even if his gross tax amounts to 100kobo he shouldn't protest because you pay in excess of NGN100m plus in taxes? Again I say, you are a tw(a)t.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by locust01(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
Brand_new: To keep tongues wagging lmao!.
Una go die 1 by 1*Lobatan*
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
Benito69: I read it on the Yahoo news service, its not a secret. She's being treated for food poisoning in a hospital in Germany.
SAHARA REPORTER HAS POWERFUL INTELLIGENCE.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Saravejo(m): 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
berem: Pls let him set up a committee to look into the leakage of the secret about his wife's health.some people need to be jailed for telling nigerians about the health condition of our first lady. grin
are u okay
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by clemmonce(m): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2012
I just dont understand the nigerian mentallity what is wrong in telling people your wife is sick and she went for an operation abroad. Is it not embarrassing now that we know. Nonsense
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by stanley095(m): 12:07am On Sep 06, 2012
Oga jona get 2 much mata 4 him head. Family food mata wife mata even nija mata haba b4 him com remove hand 4 subsidy u think say na him fault. Na d money so con dey wory am. Too much money. Easy o oga jona
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Faboo5050: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2012
Pataki: I pity the woman.

You need to see the curses people are heaping on her on facebook. You cannot help but wonder why the Jonathan family got to this level.

Why would you want to try and cover up your wife's illness? All those blood you spilled over the bags of rice you were giving away for your husband's election will surely speak up. Sorry to be harsh, but you Mrs. Jonathan are a wicked woman!
Which city in Germany is the wife though, I do not mind personally driving down there and reviving her. cheesy

what has First Lady's illness got to do with wickedness and shedding of blood.
I wounder why some self centered archaic nicompop who never potrayed good image of this country are allowed to post or comment on this site.
Hmmmmmm, you better hold yourself if you have nothing dynamic to publish :x.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by lastpage: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2012
Demdem: Jonathan Angry over Leakage of Patience's illness

President Goodluck Jonathan is said to be angry about the leakage of information concerning the sickness of his wife, Patience.”

Mrs. Jonathan is presently in Germany, where she was said to have undergone surgery for ruptured appendicitis. But the Presidency had denied that the President’s wife was ill, saying that she was only resting abroad.

Her spokesman, Mr. Ayo Osinlu, said the President’s wife travelled out of the country to take a “moment’s rest.”

It was learnt that the President had thought that his wife whereabouts would be kept under wraps by those considered to be his close associates of Patience aids and few security officials, who it was gathered, knew about her movement. Investigations further showed that in order to avoid leakage of information on her trip, only those considered to be “very trusted” aides knew about it.

However, when the story was published by a online medium, Saharareporters, the President was said to be angry that there were moles among those considered to be trusted aides.

The LESSON in all these?
Stop doing everything in SECRET!

I still get amazed when "public figures" think they are entitled to the same level of "privacy" like "ordinary folks"?
For God's sake, every public office has its own "benefits/perks and worries".

And again, Nigerian leaders are too obsessed with doing things in secret, even when the need does not arise!

Imagine if the President has just mentioned it "in-passing" during a speech, that his wife is ill and would be undergoing a minor "Appendicitis" operation in Germany?
That would certainly have taken the wind out of any rumor
It is when you make an event "important" by keeping it secret, its then that others try to use it against you!

That is the first law of Blackmail.

He can sack and reconstitute his security aides a thousand times but he should also remember we live in the "digital age" and[b] NOTHING IS SECRET ANYMORE![/b] grin grin

Even American Pen.ta.gon could nto keep secret, it is "Aso Rocks" that is trying to keep secret? shocked shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by phemybof(m): 2:24am On Sep 06, 2012
Brand_new: seems GEJ likes to keep his secret.
YEs.too much of secret,is bcoz he dosnt kno d quality of a good leader.ASSET DECLARATION: he say no.in ds naija,u wl see.may god let ACN/CPC take fedral in next election,al ds lies wl be review
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Demdem(m): 2:24am On Sep 06, 2012
Elueme: How much tax do u even pay.. You don't look employed so stop lamenting over a tax you are never a part of.. grin

By telling u the amount, will it heal ur stupidity? I doubt. Don't be concerned with what won't add value to u.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Dpeacemaker101: 2:26am On Sep 06, 2012
nasty45: were u schooled at all?u cant tell the difference between a president's wife and a first lady?k,lemme educate u,a president wife is the woman married to the president while the first lady is a public office,tis a title for the wife of the first lady and as every office has its functions.for more enlightenment dnt hesitate to hmu.thanks

This post is indeed a sad commentary on the level of decay and rot which GEJ inherited in the Educational sector. You can imagine that an animal in human skin who prides himself as graduate wrote this. You are an indictment on your alma mater. I also pity those who sponsored your education. Your adventure in the university or polythenic was an exercise in futility.
FYI, first lady is not a public office in Nigetia. I recommend you undergo some tutorials in basic secondary school Government Subjects
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Dpeacemaker101: 2:34am On Sep 06, 2012
phemybof: YEs.too much of secret,is bcoz he dosnt kno d quality of a good leader.ASSET DECLARATION: he say no.in ds naija,u wl see.may god let ACN/CPC take fedral in next election,al ds lies wl be review

Dumbness has no boundaries. This your bad grammar will not allow you read and understand the difference between Asset declaration and open declaration of assets. It is a pity. After all said and done, people like you abound who still walk about with this wrong notion that the president never declared his assets. FYI, the president declared his assets officially before inauguration. What he has decided not to do is the illegal idea of declaring it publicly. No amount of your uninformed criticisms will make him breach the law in this regard.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Dpeacemaker101: 2:40am On Sep 06, 2012
Danka7777:
SAHARA REPORTER HAS POWERFUL INTELLIGENCE.
As powerful as the news that the first lady's appendix was ruptured and she went through a six hours flight to Germany. Believe this then I'm the US Republican candidate.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by ojubi(m): 2:59am On Sep 06, 2012
Dear mrs. Jonathan, my thougth and prayers are with you.
U will make a quick recouvery and bounce back to public life,
Because "a set back is a set up for a comeback".
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Richy4(m): 3:10am On Sep 06, 2012
In as much as I did not really like how they reveal your wife health status,This is 21t century sir. This generation is not like those days in the Bible when Mordecai ask Esther not to reveal her Identity.do you think if it was in This generation when the like of CNN,BBC and other gossip magazine is available it would have been possible to keep such secret? wink
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by olabiz2010: 5:52am On Sep 06, 2012
Abacha n wife went to ASO ROCK, only d wife came back, Obasanjo n Stella went, only Obj came back, Yar'adua n Turai, only Turai came back, now GEJ and Patience ..... Hmmm.....hope am not the only one thinking this way. I pray the history will not repeat itself. Get well soon ma'am

NIGERIA: GOOD PEOPLE, GREAT NATION.

Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by bigsheg(m): 6:14am On Sep 06, 2012
phemybof: YEs.too much of secret,is bcoz he dosnt kno d quality of a good leader.ASSET DECLARATION: he say no.in ds naija,u wl see.may god let ACN/CPC take fedral in next election,al ds lies wl be review
[
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by bigsheg(m): 6:19am On Sep 06, 2012
Mrs Patience Jonathan,repeat after me..."i shall not die but live to declare the glory of the Lord in the Land of the Living".
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Slickest(m): 7:04am On Sep 06, 2012
y should a sick persons issue b kept secret? Oh! I hear she'za 1st lady...is a 1st lady nt human...Iz it a crime 2 fal sick?...miopic pensivity!
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by hassey(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2012
Capt.Barbosa:
All these ACN and CPC gossips can't take a leap into reality and shed off the viral bigotry eating them deep. embarassed
U must b out of ur mind, is it constitutional 4 d president or any of d head to keep d health status of himsf and d wife from d leads. B wise man, dere is notin wrong wit ppl knwn wat went wrong wit d first lady.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Mckayzee(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2012
Ya heard!!!....not sure though if its gona affect the price of kpomo..
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by lekzy01(m): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2012
Message from Nigeria's First Lady on her sick bed in Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany. "Fellow Nigeria, I am get well soon.It is the handwork of the opponent. They want me to die, so that they will collect my husband, I will rather commit suicide than to die. I am going to be alright, I will soon come to past so that I can come and visit Nigeria again. The Doctors in Germany are trying they are injecting me with fairly used drugs and I am working out. God bless everyone giving me a get well soon message, but for those people saying I will not come to pass, God is looking at you inside Aso Rock. The poison will soon kill them too. On behalf of the Doctors here I'm wishing my family quick recovery for me. SEE ENGLISH...
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 06, 2012
;DGEJ, would soon set up a commitee that would look 4 those hu leaked d infos..........at least by 2020 it would nt leak againGEJ, would soon set up a commitee that would look 4 those hu leaked d infos..........at least by 2020 it would nt leak againGEJ, would soon set up a commitee that would look 4 those hu leaked d infos..........at least by 2020 it would nt leak again
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Truman155(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2012
Make una day here the argue the woman go leave germany to china nex week to piece her ear afterall no be her money ...if our leaders are going abroad 4 belle pain where should we go with broken knee..... Imagine o i day pay tax (indirect tax) if you buy fuel the price of tax is included in the price..... May god bless me and help me leave nigeria to angola say amen to that if u catch my drift ...i rep garri.com
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by BeraBera(f): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2012
See eh, let's just face reality and call a spade a spade. Assuming the 1st Lady is actually sick, does it warrant this level of chit-chats going on? What we need to do is to pray 4 her
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by ebijnr: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2012
Baba God heal PJ, 4rm her sickness n let her ave d mind to change 4rm her Evil work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy / Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year / Profile Of Justice Walter Onnoghen, The New Chief Justice Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.