Stats: 3,201,158 members, 7,977,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:41 AM

Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness (28114 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Mandelaguy(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2012
Techwriter: Yaraduas depreciating health and consequent death was a top secret and it angered Nigerians why it should be that Thuraya kept Jona from ascending the throne. Now it GEJ turn and he is towing the same route.
How? Is there a first lady you are preparing to ascend your throne? GEJ is healthy and even if his wife is sick it is not supposed to give Nigerians headache.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by condralbede(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2012
Jona!jona!!jona!!!hw many time i cal U now?so U won do us willy willy abt our sister abi?wen wil U stop dis ur secret tinz nah?bt make i tel U make anytin no happen 2 our fellow widower,cos if i hear say em say...... lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2012
lekzy01: Message from Nigeria's First Lady on her sick bed in Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany. "Fellow Nigeria, I am get well soon.It is the handwork of the opponent. They want me to die, so that they will collect my husband, I will rather commit suicide than to die. I am going to be alright, I will soon come to past so that I can come and visit Nigeria again. The Doctors in Germany are trying they are injecting me with fairly used drugs and I am working out. God bless everyone giving me a get well soon message, but for those people saying I will not come to pass, God is looking at you inside Aso Rock. The poison will soon kill them too. On behalf of the Doctors here I'm wishing my family quick recovery for me. SEE ENGLISH...

boring angry
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by gator666: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2012
Gbawe: Anyway, most African leaders believe their citizens are 'children' with limited reasoning capacity.

I would disagree with this one. It is more about them knowing as well as you do that there is nothing you can do but to listen (in disbelief or not).
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by nicesunshine: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2012
folahann:
When you see people like this then you're reminded that the problem of Nigeria does not lie only with the leaders. The citizens too. If the leaders can not be criticized and charged to do better, how can they perform.
must they use cheap, baseless gossips to criticize?
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by onyxo76(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2012
what is the big deal in being sick afterall they are still human .anyway i wish her quick recovery
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by megareal: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
Methinks the Presidency would simply have told the truth. Whats the big deal about getting sick? Anybody can be sick jeezzzz. Besides,the first Lady's illness will in no way affect the the state of the nation anywhere. Now, if it were to be the President, then it could be kept under wraps to avoid panic.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by israelbenzion: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
ogugua88: If he doesn't want Nigerians to know where his wife is going, then fine, as long as Nigerian tax dollars are not involved.
It is actually tax Naira.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by jaymdee(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
Africa my Africa. Africa of shameless Presidents in Secret Villas. *SMH*
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by savanto: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mandelaguy(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05
I wonder why people are making issues out of the fact that Dame travelled or not....is she a political office holder? For pete's sakes,she is just the wife of the President....haba!

@Mandelaguy, you are dead wrong here and i beg to differ on your assertion. Dame Patience occupies the Office of the First lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. This office may have been carved out to suit their personal or political interest but that is a topic for another day. I hope you wont get me wrong. I'm not saying that the office is OK but that's just the way the cookie crumbles.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Paulonminyi: 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
sylve11: Why's he angry? cool
bcoz nigerians nos d truth
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Sheguama: 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2012
olabiz2010: Abacha n wife went to ASO ROCK, only d wife came back, Obasanjo n Stella went, only Obj came back, Yar'adua n Turai, only Turai came back, now GEJ and Patience ..... Hmmm.....hope am not the only one thinking this way. I pray the history will not repeat itself. Get well soon ma'am

NIGERIA: GOOD PEOPLE, GREAT NATION.

CHINEEKE!!!!
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by cesil92: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2012
She is just taking a "Moment Rests" according to the Presidency and her spokesman. Lets just hope it does not turn to a "Lifetime Rest", just as Late Umaru Ya'Ardua and Late Stella Obansanjo cos this time around I no go get tears to cry o.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by cesil92: 6:51am On Sep 08, 2012
Have the Prophets started Prophesying? Cos this time, I don't want it to be controversies..
Maybe they haven't subscribed yet to spiritual Hi-tv

Abia Tribunal Annuls Election Of Emeka Nnamani, Bars APGA From Re-run / Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) / Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate