Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:40 AM

FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air (14802 Views)

Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) / BREAKING NEWS: FG Lifts Ban On Dana Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]Naija we hail thee
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by propofol: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
angry angry angry angry[size=8pt][/size][b][/b] FLYING COFFINS
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by IYANGBALI: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
9icest: Now I know GEJ and his cabinets hate Nigerians with such deep passion.
I wish my people the best of luck. I better halt my Ajah project, and start planning full citizenship down here in Malaysia angry
Me too,I am start my own citizenship here in Afghanistan.
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by TimAllen: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
9icest: Now I know GEJ and his cabinets hate Nigerians with such deep passion.
I wish my people the best of luck. I better halt my Ajah project, and start planning full citizenship down here in Malaysia angry
LOL
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by asas(f): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
why would they allow dana to fly this is just sad FG doesnt give a shit abt the pple just 3months and 2days after d crash still mourning my loved ones this is just sad ,smh for 9ja no wonder the md was smiling at psquare lola party...this news just made me sad
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Fidtad: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Shut the fvck up. The age of Planes in Nigeria Airspace has been reviewed, you no get TV for house ? Or you no dey watch TV.....you depend on Nairaland for all your info then its a shame. nairaland is pure garbage!!
If nairaland is a garbage then u are in the garbage/dustbin (loud mouth).
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by mbhs139(m): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
berem: Thank God I have never entered an aeroplane ! The day I will try it I will stay with the pilots in the cockpit! I no wan hear story!! undecided

grin bad pikin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by shoprite: 12:30am On Sep 06, 2012
gbadexy: Na government own be dat. Nigerians have given them permanent suspension.
I doubt if anybody would want to take the risk.
They should be retained permanently by the government to fly their families.

GBAM !
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 06, 2012
It was to be expected. Who give a shit in this country anyways. Phuck dem all mehn.
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by ogboss: 1:03am On Sep 06, 2012
Dana wuld definitely change there names, or re incarnate into an airliner that wuld be our best choice, my point is dat d avaiation industry should be scraped

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by CHIDIEJIOGU: 1:23am On Sep 06, 2012
I DON'T KNOW HOW ANYBODY IN HIS RIGHT SENSES WILL WANT TO USE THESE DANA PEOPLE AGAIN.
IT IS PLANE THAT APART FROM THEIR CARELESSNESS,THEY DON'T GIVE A DAM ABOUT THE LIFE OF THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA IN PARTICULAR.ABEG TO HELL WITH DANA AIR!!
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by nlofficial(m): 1:37am On Sep 06, 2012
Okay, let the victims start booking again. http://flydanaair.com/
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by coded777: 1:38am On Sep 06, 2012
DaNA AIR : pls run run for ya dear life.
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by coded777: 1:41am On Sep 06, 2012
OkAY, its simple logic. If you want ur family to be compensated big time after your death, please kindly board the NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT with DANA AIR, *long hissss*
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by EmmyBoy2(m): 2:36am On Sep 06, 2012
cheesy[quote author=berem]Thank God I have never entered an aeroplane ! The day I will try it I will stay with the pilots in the cockpit! I no wan hear story!! :u really cracked up me up.
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by agiboma(f): 2:46am On Sep 06, 2012
Well i wont fly Dana oooo, i prefer to take the gallop to lagos or anywhere else i got to go.
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Richy4(m): 2:54am On Sep 06, 2012
how much shekel did they pay for it to be lifted.
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Greatken007(m): 3:46am On Sep 06, 2012
Am disappointed at what i am hearing from most Nigerians here to be frank.What is an accident?An accident is any unwanted,unexpected and unplanned suden events that can result to injury,death,damage to equipment,properties and environment and most times slow down activities.so why didnt you people ask FG to close down those Bus transporters that involve in 1 accident or the other on a daily basis?Mind you Dana air-line has a good track record and air transport stil remain the safest in the world,even as i type and you offer me a free flight at Dana i doubt if i will accept for now sha because it is stil fresh on my memory bt let us stop criticising FG for every step they take pls..How many times do you hear of plane crash in Naija in a year come to the road accident with the total number of death.Let us try to be scientific in our arguement.

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Siga: 4:07am On Sep 06, 2012
Greatken007: Am disappointed at what i am hearing from most Nigerians here to be frank.What is an accident?An accident is any unwanted,unexpected and unplanned suden events that can result to injury,death,damage to equipment,properties and environment and most times slow down activities.so why didnt you people ask FG to close down those Bus transporters that involve in 1 accident or the other on a daily basis?Mind you Dana air-line has a good track record and air transport stil remain the safest in the world,even as i type and you offer me a free flight at Dana i doubt if i will accept for now sha because it is stil fresh on my memory bt let us stop criticising FG for every step they take pls..How many times do you hear of plane crash in Naija in a year come to the road accident with the total number of death.Let us try to be scientific in our arguement.
...Prof...relax small....before u begin dey teach all man wetin accident mean...did u forget say the said plane was deemed unfit to fly and has been tagged faulty before the airline turned a deaf ear and kept the said plane flying....so, do ur research well before u come here dey teach all man wetin accident mean....this to me is not an accident....its total disregard for human life and failure of our aviation industry...btw...I lost a family friend in this accident....so, talk sense...

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by ajadudu: 4:12am On Sep 06, 2012
If due diligence has been done, why should they stay grounded?

Did KLM get grounded forever after the worst air disaster in history when 583 people were killed due to pilot error?
Did Japan Airlines get grounded forever after the 2nd worst air crash in history when 520 people were killed due to improper repairs on the plane?

Lets take a moment, remove emotions and think this through objectively before we start blaming Jonathan again. haba.
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by temmytanny(m): 4:17am On Sep 06, 2012
I was warned by employee of dana 4yrs back neva to fly them.i did so 2yrs ago and regreted my action.frm stories we av heard b4 and after the crash even though some might be lies,it shows dana is non chalant towards safety.they might be the best nw cos they wil be more careful to avoid another mishap,bt til my next generation i wil never fly indian managed planes.they wil later do anytin within them to re-coup the millions they lost since licence suspension. if aero cn be flyin wit old planes 4 50yrs wit no accident,then wat stops me frm using them after all they fly all dana routes.arik might be xpensive bt they ar gud as well.there are higher percentages of life being saved on a single road accident than air,so please think b4 u compare them
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by soulamanne(m): 5:55am On Sep 06, 2012
Come fly with me let's fly let's fly away... grin
But seriously,this is too early in the day!it is just exactly 3 months after the mishap.but I trust they won't start flying immediately.you don't need a MBA to know that will be a poor biz model.a total restructuring(probably a change of name),aggressive marketing etc will be needed.it is a daunting task for the management of the airline and it is just a 50-50 chance if they will survive it or not cos the aviation biz is already going through a lot already.added to the peculiar situation of the coy,I don't envy their situation at all o!
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Konnektions146(m): 5:56am On Sep 06, 2012
ajadudu: If due diligence has been done, why should they stay grounded?

Did KLM get grounded forever after the worst air disaster in history when 583 people were killed due to pilot error?
Did Japan Airlines get grounded forever after the 2nd worst air crash in history when 520 people were killed due to improper repairs on the plane?

Lets take a moment, remove emotions and think this through objectively before we start blaming Jonathan again. haba.
see, i get yur point but dis is Nigeria, de psychological effect would always be dere
do i think i would be comfortable flyin in a DANA Airplane for 50mins or so to my destination, i SERIOUSLY doubt.
having read all abt all their aircraft history and alll that.

i remember wen sosoliso had a crash back den, other airlines were visibly begging for passengers, even now, some of my colleagues at work that shuttles lagos-PH 4thnightly come and go by road for the fear .

recently, there was speculations about Air Nigeria and weeks later , the MD closed down de airline, dont you get it?

op.
e go hard make i enter DANA again , Ma Abasi!
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by gulfer: 6:26am On Sep 06, 2012
OK. DANA license has been reactivated abi, where will they get pilots, co-pilots and all those beautiful flight attendants? IMO, they have only crossed the smallest of the hurdles in their track back to business. Who wan die, whether them go bring Indian Pilots and flight attendants remains a long-shot but I know most of the relations of their flying Nigerian staff will kick strongly against them returning to the airline.
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Phikom(m): 6:29am On Sep 06, 2012
God is watching us
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by spykid014(f): 6:38am On Sep 06, 2012
Phikom: God is watching us

From a distance. cheesy
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by floridam(m): 6:39am On Sep 06, 2012
NLs, I do not think other airlines are safer to fly either though I may not want to fly Dana cause of its crash antecedent but be that as it may, restoring dana's operational licence will make them more safety conscious and also add to the existing local carriers since air Nigeria is now out of business.
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by FrenchyL(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2012
Imanuelle: Have they completely compensated families of their victims?
Or the government isn't speaking out for d bereaved families too?
Nice question. If they haven't compensated the families then no Nigerian should fly them.
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 06, 2012
Indians sure knows their ways around this country,i was surprised they(Dana) hadn't resumed operations earlier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pitiable condition of Port Harcourt /Owerri road (Umuapu axis) / Container Falls At Majidun Awori In Ikorodu (Photos) / Aviation Fuel: Domestic Airlines Set To Cut Airfares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.