Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' (41067 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Pot Belly Vs Flat Belly / How To Reduce Pot Belly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 16, 2012
crunches should help. tongue
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by fitnesslover1(m): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2012
exercise more and eat less.. losing weight is all about creating a caloric deficit
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by myzee: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
if u dont mind using herbal products, then call or email me on
07041468291 or myzee111@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by myzee: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
hi Ibukun,

try and call me on 07041468291 or send a mail to myzee111@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by hemansworl(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
myzee: hi Ibukun,

try and call me on 07041468291 or send a mail to myzee111@gmail.com

thanks
Why should he call you?
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by babanne(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
You need One Week Salt Water Cleanse and tommy exercice. What you need is here.
http://www.lifeevents.org/salt-water-cleanse.htm Read carefully and follow the steps.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Delee(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hi, there is a Natural teraphy that is side effect free & Pocket Friendly. The result is Amazing! You can call me on 08027172928.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by edmarker: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
If you want to avoid trial and error, just go for the tested and proven all-natural remedy that has been producing testimonies for many who have been in the same situation before. Edmark products will help you flatten your big tummy like no other, and in a safe and healthy way. Edmark products are NAFDAC-approved and also have ISO 22000 and other global certifications. Edmark products are used all over the world(including Nigeria) for achieving flatter tummies and many other health benefits.

First of all, you will need to use our Shake Off Phyto Fiber. Within a week of using Shake Off, the size of your tummy would have reduced. If you like to have further reduction after the first week's reduction, then you will need to take a second step by going for our MRT complex along with other products in our world-acclaimed Power 4 Slimming Program that has helped so many Nigerians (and foreigners alike) burn fat, reduce pot belly, lose weight, get in shape, look younger and more beautiful/handsome and experience many outstanding health benefits .

Edmark products are available through the company distributors in Nigeria. You are now receiving information from one of the company's top trained distributors in Nigeria.

You can reach me on 08052914930 to get the Edmark products and product information you need.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Don4life: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
kunletiwoo: Do NOT eat for 2 days...
undecided u want him 2 die ni?

1 Like

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by druid06(m): 2:35am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by thread308: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
" WWW.SOLUGON.COM (Brought to you by the owners of Flizrate Inc.) is a DEDICATED COMMUNITY to address, strictly, whatever CHALLENGES (Or Problems) you might be facing, as EXPERTS in that field and others (who might just know the way out of it) provide you with genuine, upvoted answers which in turn builds their reputation on the site. The Platform also has channels for BLOGS(written by Members with earned Reputation) and SUGGESTED WEBSITES that might be of help. Its highly probable you'd get lots of replies in no time. Enjoy!"
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by DeGenius3(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
i can help you solve your pot belly problem.

just shoot me a mail at killstubbornfat21@gmail.com

and i will reply you.

thanks
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Don4life: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
thread308: " WWW.SOLUGON.COM (Brought to you by the owners of Flizrate Inc.) is a DEDICATED COMMUNITY to address, strictly, whatever CHALLENGES (Or Problems) you might be facing, as EXPERTS in that field and others (who might just know the way out of it) provide you with genuine, upvoted answers which in turn builds their reputation on the site. The Platform also has channels for BLOGS(written by Members with earned Reputation) and SUGGESTED WEBSITES that might be of help. Its highly probable you'd get lots of replies in no time. Enjoy!"
stop posting link....show us wat u have b4 posting link
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by surveyProf(m): 4:59am On Oct 24, 2012
There is this eletromagetic device called Sauna belt, dat was introduced to me by a friend, it has really help me to reduce my belly fat, it works like magic, all I needed to do is to wear it round my belly.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by crystaljoy: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
IF YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE IT A TRY, I HAVE SOME CANADIAN PRODUCTS THAT WILL BE VERY HELPFUL BUT IN ADDITION
1)YOU MUST GYMN
2)NO MORE ALCOHOL
3)NO MORE LATE NIGHT DINNER
4) CUT DOWN ON STACHY FOOD
5) EAT LOTS OF VEGETABLES
CONTACT ME: KRISS 08034724146 (HERBAL HEALTH CONSULTANT)
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by ektbear: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
the cure for pot belly is eating less food (and/or increasing the amount of calories you burn).
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by birdman(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
ibukunoluwa66: My fiancee left me cause of my protruding belly.
I stopped eating late at nite now and i did a lot of things that were not really convenient
I don't know what else to do .

I want to find a lasting solution to my protruding belly

Pleases give me a aid to help dis.

No insults please

You need to keep you metabolism up throughout the day so you can keep burning calories. This is how some naturally thin people stay that way even though they eat a lot.

You should split your 3 square meals into 6 smaller meals. This will shrink your stomach size over time and keep your metabolism revved up and your body has less food to deal with each time. Also dont wait until you are hungry to eat - this will allow you eat a smaller portion and still feel full all day.

If you have a soda habit, make a habit of drinking teas or water regularly as it will help resist the urge for sugary drinks.

If you really want quicker results, cardio in the morning is better than in the evening, because your heart rate will be elevated for more of your waking hours and burns more calories. You want to run at a pace that only allows you to jog for about 15 minutes before being completely out of breath. Walking for hours, or jogging that is not strenous enough is useless for you.

Hopefully you can attract a less shallow fiance in 3 months

1 Like

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by toyoC1(f): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
Lose the fat and replace it with muscle

http://lfe.me/BURN-FAT

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by customerservice(m): 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
Watch what you eat, when you eat and exercise. All it takes is determination and the right mindset. Take action NOW..
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by toaspromo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Your liver is oversizes and covered with fats its a sign of diabetes
call me for more info
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by justiade4uu(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
Yes Pot Belly can be made to get back to normal. You may try these: (1) Swallow 3 pieces of garlic cut into bits with a glass cup of water daily. (2)Squeeze out 1 lime juice into a glass cup of water and drink every morning on empty stomach. Only be too sure that there is no trace of ulcer.(3) Drink as much as 4 glass cups of water three times daily. Cut down on intake of SUGAR FOODS. Feed more on fruits, vegetable and water. For further Potent advice, do visit http://getthemwell..com/
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Meritmarvis: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
Pls,if I eat the garlic and bitter kola,will I loose just my belly fat or my whole body fat?I just need what I can use to loose just my belly fat.help me pls

Nice write up. You harsh ooo.lol.

Eat garlic and bitter kola. But be ready to mess no be small.

Oatmeal for breakfast and maybe yam for lunch or dinner at 6. I will explain to you how these foods burn fat in layman's language.

When you eat, your body uses up energy to break down food. The more time it takes to break down this food, the more energy your body uses which inturn burns fat. Also include beans and other protein. They take time to break down, keeping you full for long, thereby making you eat less.

Pot belly is gold mine for bacteria's and all that. You need to wash away those toxins. Exercise and increasing your water intake goes a long way in achieving your overall weigh loss goal.

Goodluck. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage / Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos / 5 Dental Health Mistakes To Stop Making Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.